Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1743 of 1999 [ 31978 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1740, 1741, 1742, 1743, 1744, 1745, 1746 ... 1999  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2022, 9:12 am

Anxiety

SkinnedWolf
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2022, 9:51 am

The settings of my design softwares are initialized.

Cover your eyes, if you like. It will serve no purpose.

You might expect to be able to crush them in your hand, into wolf-bone fragments.
Dance with me, funeralxempire. Into night's circle we fly, until the fire enjoys us.

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2022, 10:45 pm

rained today, for the first time in a couple of months. pants and shoes wet from the rain on the way to work. Lot Attendant. work outside. continued raining for about an hour.

none of the other lot attendants came to work, so i had to do all the work. (that was not difficult or bad. it could be a good thing, because i didn't have to deal with those rotten ass holes. Roy smokes instead of working sometimes. frequently joshua on the phone. tattletale tom flapping his trap. nichelle too. s**t.)

yesterday and today, someone was in the toilet stall at work 9:30am to 3pm. he stuffed some toilet paper in the gap between the litterbox door. there are only three litterboxes in the mens litterbox, and he was monopolizing one of them. the Building Code requires a certain number of litterboxes per employee. not everyone that works in the building works for that company. contractors do not count against the toilet quota. and now, for all practical purposes, the mens litterbox now contains only two f*****g litterboxes. f**k that lil dipshit! he ain't doin' nothing illegal, but annoying as f**k. the cops are always on standby at work, and often they stand around ten feet from the litterbox door, but they haven't noticed or don't care. (in their defense, they do have better things to deal with.) especially since i am FTM, every time i urinate i have to sit on a litterbox. the slave plantation is a f*****g three ring circus.

ScarletShark
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jun 2022, 11:44 pm

Alec John Such of Bon Jovi died today…

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2022, 8:18 am

Stupid day. That one is gonna annoy me for several reasons. Genuine woe is me.

Feeling guilty for talking about something, as someone has enough problems going on.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2022, 8:39 am

Lots to do.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

06 Jun 2022, 5:50 pm

My mom accused me of infecting her and my NT sister with COVID.

We all got our shots and boosters, so I don't know why. :?

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2022, 8:35 am

Anxiety

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2022, 8:43 pm

I go to check the online weather forecast, and they have a video saying that are tons of wild birds dead and dying of avian flu on the island where I live right now. For cripes sake, all I wanted was to check the weather.

That's it, the world is over. Better stock up on chicken and maybe turkey and freeze it before the bird flu ends up killing all the local farm birds, and it's not cheap to begin with. Even freaking chicken wings are expensive now. Must be because of the Superbowl in the US or whatever.

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2022, 8:49 pm

I am unhappy that some people never find their way to the "What made you happy, today" thread. 8)

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

07 Jun 2022, 8:56 pm

My belt broke earlier today, so I went to a store to try & purchase a new one.

The sale was "Buy One at Full Price, Get the Other 1/2 Off"

After purchasing a new short-sleeve shirt, I left the store.

Aspieangeldude
Pileated woodpecker
Pileated woodpecker

08 Jun 2022, 12:36 am

My cousin who acts as a big sister is really making me mad. She stopped helping me out with my problems and and makes me mad, so I blocked her but that still doesn’t calm me down :x

temp1234
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2022, 4:50 am

I've eaten a week's worth of chicken in two days. Now I have to go and buy more.

The woman next door smiled.

Dillogic
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2022, 5:55 am

Narcissists and psychopaths.

Trigeminal neuralgia is bad as I forgot to take all of my medication, because that's what happens when you talk about things out in that real world. They're correct in thinking Dopamine and Serotonin blockade works wonders on neuropathic pain, as the Zyprexa does that. Apparently, a powerful Dopamine antagonist is the best drug for TN, so it makes sense. The anticonvulsant I take for such, which I sometimes forget to take, doesn't work anywhere near as good.

Fifteen hundred dollars or so for something I know how to fix, but couldn't due to disorder. A nice metaphor there.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2022, 8:19 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

08 Jun 2022, 9:03 am

Phone calls. I really don't like telemarketers