Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1574 of 1999 [ 31982 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1571, 1572, 1573, 1574, 1575, 1576, 1577 ... 1999  Next

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 9:01 am

My kitty is at the vets getting his teeth checked and cleaned. It is a 40 minute procedure. I am worried about him getting put under. The house is so quiet with him away. We pick him up at 4. The vet will let us know if he can come home sooner.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 9:53 am

I have been outside a lot this week and i have back and chest pain now. I am scared that i got the virus.

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 9:56 am

Do you have easy access to a test?

It can be many, many things other than COVID-19.

I had the same fear a couple of months ago....when I had a slight fever and muscle aches. Went for a test. Tested negative. The fever and aches went away the next day.

If your back and chest pain goes away tomorrow or the next day, it's almost definitely not COVID.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 10:07 am

People with nothing else to talk about digging up old, unproven rumors to troll this website.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

28 Apr 2021, 10:09 am

@kraftie: The hospitals are very crowded here so i am scared to go to get tested, i am not sure if i can get tested at home.

I also have a runny nose and i sneeze a lot though from what i researched these aren't common symptoms. It's more likely a mix of a cold/seasonal allergies. I also have sinusitis so it might be related to that too.

The worst thing is starting from tomorrow there will be a completely lockdown here and i am stuck at home with my elderly parents. I wanted to stay at my own home just in case but they're afraid to leave me alone. Thankfully the house i currently am in is quite big so there is a chance for me to isolate here too.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 9:13 am

Anxiety

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 10:13 am

AprilR wrote:
I have been outside a lot this week and i have back and chest pain now. I am scared that i got the virus.

((( April )))

I hope your week was fun :wink: and I hope you start feeling better soon. Do you have a fever or cough?
Tummy troubles? Exhaustion, malaise, etc?

I do hope you can find a non-hospital test centre if you aren't better by now. People can leave home for testing during lockdowns. Just take extra precautions with a double mask and gloves.

Big hugs, my friend.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 10:16 am

IsabellaLinton wrote:
AprilR wrote:

((( April )))

I hope your week was fun :wink: and I hope you start feeling better soon. Do you have a fever or cough?

I do hope you can find a non-hospital test centre if you aren't better by now. People can leave home for testing during lockdowns. Just take extra precautions with a double mask and gloves.

Big hugs, my friend.

(Double mask? Make sure one can breathe as breathing is important).

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 10:19 am

Mountain Goat wrote:
IsabellaLinton wrote:
AprilR wrote:

((( April )))

Big hugs, my friend.

(Double mask? Make sure one can breathe as breathing is important).

Double-masking is encouraged here and it's become the norm. I wear a filter mask over N95. I don't wear gloves because of absolute sensory intolerance (I'd need to be locked up in a padded room), so I carry disinfectant wipes with me and also in my car to clean the steering wheel etc every day.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 10:20 am

Same stuff, different day.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 10:59 am

Confusion at the store.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 11:14 am

Pulled in three directions at once, each one more important than the others.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 12:22 pm

Brain fog

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 12:29 pm

Rain

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 12:41 pm

I called a potential source for my class project but nobody picked up the phone.

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

29 Apr 2021, 1:11 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
AprilR wrote:

((( April )))

Big hugs, my friend.

Thank you so much, it was fun but i got a little stressed yesterday. Since there wilk be a lockdown for 3 weeks and i live in the same house as my elderly parents. I wanted to stay in another place but my parents strongly opposed it.

Thank God my back/chest pain eased down today and i have no other symptoms. it was probably a mix of staying outside too much in windy weather, and exhaustion from the cleaning. But it gave me a big scare.