Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1830 of 1999 [ 31978 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1827, 1828, 1829, 1830, 1831, 1832, 1833 ... 1999  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2022, 4:48 am

AprilR wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
AprilR wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
why not say it?

They were my friend's friend and if i said that, they might find me weird and distance themselves from my friend. If they do that, my friend might distance herself from me too. (she is my only friend irl)

I don't want people to pay too much attention to me since i am afraid of them understanding i am autistic

ah, i'm sorry, that is a tough spot to be in. :o

Thanks, my friend is very kind and accepting but i wish she's stop introducing me to her other friends :?

mebbe she's trying to expand your circle of friends or even matchmake?

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2022, 4:52 am

auntblabby wrote:
AprilR wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
AprilR wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
why not say it?

They were my friend's friend and if i said that, they might find me weird and distance themselves from my friend. If they do that, my friend might distance herself from me too. (she is my only friend irl)

I don't want people to pay too much attention to me since i am afraid of them understanding i am autistic

ah, i'm sorry, that is a tough spot to be in. :o

Thanks, my friend is very kind and accepting but i wish she's stop introducing me to her other friends :?

mebbe she's trying to expand your circle of friends or even matchmake?

Yes, definitely. Her intentions are good, but the people around her always act in a rude and boundary-crossing manner. They are also very ignorant and sexist. The guy i mentioned asked:"are you a feminist or something?" when i said i am not married. 8O So many question marks in my head: what does it have to do with this? Why do i have to get married? Why do you assume feminists don't get married? And so on..

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2022, 5:01 am

mebbe one day she will introduce you to somebody good and useful.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2022, 9:34 am

Anxiety

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

18 Dec 2022, 10:29 am

I want to wear white pants this Tuesday.
Then I was 5 days early. :x And my period is 5 days long.

So I'd either wear what matches my shirt that day which is something black -- I don't have black pants so I could wear black slacks (which is inflexible and can be damaged), wear my other black cloth pants (which is too loose and flexible that I cannot pocket my phone without dragging it down), wear black leggings (which has no pockets), or wear a cup that happened to be a bit too firm and will give me cramps throughout the day just to wear those white pants without staining it.

What is this for?
Staff Christmas party.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 9:41 am

Anxiety

shortfatbalduglyman
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 3:16 pm

Yesterday, a customer had the nerve to honk loudly @ me and then he asked if I had seen some merchandise that he had lost. ("customer always right." "black lives matter". allegedly)
_________________________________________________________________________________

One of the Lot Attendants, Joe, has only been working @ Home Depot for about 4 weeks, and only once a week. (Although he might've been working different hours and locations than me.) The lil dipshit had the nerve to tell me "You missed a couple (carts)". and then "Where are you going? There are no carts over there. Put those carts in the front of the store and that will help." He was not yelling and he was not too emotional. He sounded annoyed. However, the lil f****r had the nerve to micromanage me and I wasn't even doing anything wrong. And I have been working there for over two f*****g years. It makes me paranoid, maybe he's having sex with the manager. Tattletale Tom sometimes has the nerve to micromanage me too. They do not outrank me, but they have "freedom of speech". Everyone has "freedom of speech", but not everyone is having sex with the customer. However, "pick your battles". Sometimes, when two people just "have" to have their different ways, then they waste so much time and energy arguing, that they don't do any work or anything productive. So, I just nodded and pushed the carts to the front.

However, I feel uncomfortable around lil dipshits like Tattletale Tom and Joe, b/c sometimes they just try to slowly conquer and take over and before you know it, you have to do something.

Also, it's in the Home Depot parking lot. There are two cops on "standby" at all times. There are plenty of security guards and loss prevention. Video cameras. However, I do not have a right to access the tapes. And the authorities are sometimes "busy" elsewhere doing other things. Besides, you don't know who Tattletale Tom is having sex with. Tattletale Tom and Joe could run over my worthless corpse with a car (I do not have a car, so vice versa is not correct.)

Also, other ass holes, like Steve and Javell, sometimes loiter for hours, literally, in the sod, and they have not yet gotten made redundant. But just b/c they can do something, doesn't mean that I can too. That is not "discrimination". Maybe the managers like them and do not like me. It is not a controlled experiment. Lately, my feet have been hurting more than usual, but I am afraid to loiter in the sod like Steve and Javell, because I am afraid Tattletale Tom, Joe, or other micromanagers will have the nerve to tattle on me. "At will" employer. Zero "due process". However, there is no law that says that they have to demonstrate "due process".

I just feel so outnumbered, overpowered, outsmarted, annoyed, hateful.

Any customer or employee or anyone else could just *waltz* into the stupidass parking lot and order me to do anything. While a manager said that I *can* refuse, they could just keep standing there and barking @ me. If I worked in an office, only employees would be able to go there. and no barking (at least, not as much).

After dinner, I ate too much. (about five servings). Not a catastrophe, just not good. Mostly, was thinking about Joe, Tattletale Tom, and et cetera. Work. Also, it's been so cold my feet feel frozen and numb and eating makes me feel hotter. The central heating in my Pigpen doesn't work. The space heater only heats two feet in each direction. And even when the space heater is on full blast, you can still touch it without getting burned. The older I get, the worse my circulation gets. Often get cold and hot. And in the parking lot, you can't do much about it. Especially when it's raining. Last night's bowel movement took 40 minutes. (It seems like bowel movements take longer than usual when it's cold. It's been cold since November.)

Then when I woke up today, I meant to eat less than usual to compensate for last night. Instead, I ate 7 pieces of bread, 2 servings of oat milk, one mango, and one serving water chestnuts.

emotional overeating.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 6:25 pm

Anxiety

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

19 Dec 2022, 7:55 pm

My cat has been acting unwell for close to a week.
Tonight she horked up some fairly long twirls of Christmas ribbon.
It happened three times.
Two different colours.

We're OCD about not having ribbon or anything in the cats' reach.
Funny enough we haven't had that type of ribbon this season.
We have no idea where she found it.

I don't know if this will mean a trip to an emergency vet (story of my life), or not.
I don't know if they'd even be able to see it on xray.

At this point, I'm playing wait and see.

Caesar
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2022, 9:26 am

Well, I had written paragraphs worth of ranting about a problem that I was dealing with personally. Normally, I copy the entire post just in case but didn't do it this time, and my whole post disappeared after I hit submit and some captcha page appeared which erased my entire post without actually posting it. So I was originally sad about my personal problems, but now I'm just angry at this bot-fighting system that deleted my heartfelt rant.

Maybe it was a good thing that my oversharing didn't get posted.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2022, 9:28 am

Anxiety

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2022, 6:29 pm

I'm very worried about Edna.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

20 Dec 2022, 7:43 pm

Anxiety

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 12:54 am

The power was out all day. AGAIN. The second time in two weeks. It came back on sooner, though. As in sometime after midnight.

I really hope this doesn't become a regular thing all winter. Maybe the evil power company is secretly plotting to freeze people they think are worthless to society, like the poor, jobless, elderly, disabled, in their own homes. Or make food they can barely afford go bad. :evil:

Pepe
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 1:14 am

lostonearth35 wrote:
The power was out all day. AGAIN. The second time in two weeks. It came back on sooner, though. As in sometime after midnight.

I really hope this doesn't become a regular thing all winter. Maybe the evil power company is secretly plotting to freeze people they think are worthless to society, like the poor, jobless, elderly, disabled, in their own homes. Or make food they can barely afford go bad. :evil:

As long as you are paying the bills, you should be safe. :mrgreen:

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

21 Dec 2022, 9:25 am

Snowstorm tomorrow.