Post something that made you UNHAPPY today.

Page 1498 of 1998 [ 31966 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 1495, 1496, 1497, 1498, 1499, 1500, 1501 ... 1998  Next

Juliette
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2020, 8:47 am

AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I had a seizure earlier today at a grocery store where I went to go purchase a book of stamps.
As I was waiting in line at Customer Service, I collapsed and became unconscious for about 10-15 minutes. When paramedics arrived, I was taken to the back near the pharmacy to be treated. However, the lead paramedic insisted I be taken to a hospital to be evaluated more. I asked the lead paramedic if I could make a quick withdrawal from the in-store ATM. I quickly withdrew $20 but the crew saw me trying to get out of the store.

I did ran out of the store, but did not got chased by the crew. I waited for a bus and took it to a larger grocery store that was about 15-20 minutes away.

After some time, I took another bus to go home.

When I got home, my NT sister told me that our mom accused her of being lazy for not answering the phone when the lead paramedic called our house. When I got my shoes and socks off, our mom accused me of faking it in order to get out of helping her with yardwork.

I did not fake a seizure today. It happened without warning.

I am okay now, but my NT sister and I agree that our mom needs to stop expecting everything and everyone around her to be perfect every single day. Our mom has anger issues and when I see my therapist in a few days, I will explain everything to my therapist and ask my therapist to consider taking on our mom as a potential patient.

Sorry to hear this, AA. Hope you’re ok. 10-15mins unconscious is not unusual in itself with seizure, but you’re a worry not being checked over further after that! Guess you weighed up the situation and figured based on past seizures, that you’d be ok. Still ..... take care.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2020, 9:07 am

Anxiety

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

11 Oct 2020, 11:03 am

Mother

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2020, 9:29 am

One of my friends is struggling.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2020, 10:01 am

Worrying

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2020, 12:19 pm

Angry lady at the store.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2020, 5:38 pm

Juliette wrote:
AnonymousAnonymous wrote:
I had a seizure earlier today at a grocery store where I went to go purchase a book of stamps.
As I was waiting in line at Customer Service, I collapsed and became unconscious for about 10-15 minutes. When paramedics arrived, I was taken to the back near the pharmacy to be treated. However, the lead paramedic insisted I be taken to a hospital to be evaluated more. I asked the lead paramedic if I could make a quick withdrawal from the in-store ATM. I quickly withdrew $20 but the crew saw me trying to get out of the store.

I did ran out of the store, but did not got chased by the crew. I waited for a bus and took it to a larger grocery store that was about 15-20 minutes away.

After some time, I took another bus to go home.

When I got home, my NT sister told me that our mom accused her of being lazy for not answering the phone when the lead paramedic called our house. When I got my shoes and socks off, our mom accused me of faking it in order to get out of helping her with yardwork.

I did not fake a seizure today. It happened without warning.

I am okay now, but my NT sister and I agree that our mom needs to stop expecting everything and everyone around her to be perfect every single day. Our mom has anger issues and when I see my therapist in a few days, I will explain everything to my therapist and ask my therapist to consider taking on our mom as a potential patient.

Sorry to hear this, AA. Hope you’re ok. 10-15mins unconscious is not unusual in itself with seizure, but you’re a worry not being checked over further after that! Guess you weighed up the situation and figured based on past seizures, that you’d be ok. Still ..... take care.

I'm okay now and took my prescriptions the way they are prescribed to me even though I am still waiting on a refill for one of them.

However earlier today, I got mud-slinged by someone here on WP through PM.

Seizures happen without warning, so I was not expecting this to happen at all.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

12 Oct 2020, 5:55 pm

AuroraBorealisGazer wrote:
^ Sorry to hear you had another seizure! Your mom shouldn't accuse you of faking it, especially since there's proof. That's not very nice of her. I hope she will agree to see a counselor. Do you think family counseling with you, her, and your sister would help?

Have you given your new employer info on what to do if you have a seizure at work?

I think family counseling is out of the question just for the time being, but when I see my therapist tomorrow, I will talk to my therapist about my mom's erratic tendencies.

I have told my new employer to put me in a safe area if one does happen. Let paramedics treat me on-site, but let customers and fellow employees continue to go about the store as if nothing is wrong.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2020, 8:38 am

Mother

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2020, 10:25 am

Bad drivers

MamaFrankie5259
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2020, 1:23 pm

Being kept waiting on the telephone for over an hour then being told to ring back tomorrow as they were now closed for business.

maycontainthunder
Veteran
Veteran

13 Oct 2020, 4:01 pm

Diet as in I don't like being on one because THERE ARE NO COOKIES ALLOWED!! !! !

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2020, 9:38 am

people arguing next door.

cecilfienkelstien
Veteran
Veteran

14 Oct 2020, 10:32 am

Mother.

Steve1963
Veteran