Page 5 of 200 [ 2990 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 200  Next

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,823
Location: Hell :)

10 Aug 2011, 7:31 pm

jmnixon95 wrote:
Also, ryan93.


I remember him, he hated my guts. :?


_________________
Go die in a ditch if you're a b*tch, if you're a jerk, go to work, if you're just mean, flee the scene, and if you're rude, go ahead and intrude because you're probably just like me.


jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 20,993
Location: 미국

10 Aug 2011, 7:37 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
jmnixon95 wrote:
Also, ryan93.


I remember him, he hated my guts. :?


For what reason(s)?



chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,823
Location: Hell :)

10 Aug 2011, 7:50 pm

jmnixon95 wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
jmnixon95 wrote:
Also, ryan93.


I remember him, he hated my guts. :?


For what reason(s)?


I guess we saw differently on a LOT of issues, and I'm not 100% sure, but I think I might have argued with him about something in PPR. But it was reeallly early so, I don't remember too much.


_________________
Go die in a ditch if you're a b*tch, if you're a jerk, go to work, if you're just mean, flee the scene, and if you're rude, go ahead and intrude because you're probably just like me.


jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 26 Dec 2009
Gender: Female
Posts: 20,993
Location: 미국

10 Aug 2011, 7:53 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
jmnixon95 wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
jmnixon95 wrote:
Also, ryan93.


I remember him, he hated my guts. :?


For what reason(s)?


I guess we saw differently on a LOT of issues, and I'm not 100% sure, but I think I might have argued with him about something in PPR. But it was reeallly early so, I don't remember too much.


You posted in PPR?

Links or it didn't happen.



chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,823
Location: Hell :)

10 Aug 2011, 7:59 pm

jmnixon95 wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
jmnixon95 wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
jmnixon95 wrote:
Also, ryan93.


I remember him, he hated my guts. :?


For what reason(s)?


I guess we saw differently on a LOT of issues, and I'm not 100% sure, but I think I might have argued with him about something in PPR. But it was reeallly early so, I don't remember too much.


You posted in PPR?

Links or it didn't happen.


Nevermind, it was something trivial, I overreacted.


_________________
Go die in a ditch if you're a b*tch, if you're a jerk, go to work, if you're just mean, flee the scene, and if you're rude, go ahead and intrude because you're probably just like me.


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 103,212
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

10 Aug 2011, 8:52 pm

I also miss ProfessorX and Strapples.


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2008
Age: 32
Gender: Male
Posts: 71,490
Location: Luna, Imagination Isle

11 Aug 2011, 6:27 am

Now that rabbitears has left, I will miss him now.


_________________
Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
Evil triumphs when good people do nothing.
Do, or do not. There is no try. One size does not fit all.
No bigots, no bullies, no injustice.


ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 13 Aug 2009
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,277
Location: With Murphy Freestylin' and Ricky Easy

11 Aug 2011, 8:40 am

Rabbitears left?

I miss Hodor and Ferdinand.



Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 22 Aug 2010
Age: 25
Gender: Male
Posts: 7,702
Location: somewhere in the vicinity of betelgeuse

11 Aug 2011, 11:33 am

ShenLong wrote:
Rabbitears left?


Why/when?


_________________
Always be yourself, express yourself, have faith in yourself, do not go out and look for a successful personality and duplicate it.
- Bruce Lee


Cornflake
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 30 Oct 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,969
Location: Over there

11 Aug 2011, 2:20 pm

Titangeek wrote:
ShenLong wrote:
Rabbitears left?
Why/when?
Explanation starts here: http://www.wrongplanet.net/postp3918792.html#3918792


_________________
Giraffe: a ruminant with a view.


Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 25 Oct 2010
Age: 26
Gender: Male
Posts: 3,299

11 Aug 2011, 2:27 pm

He'll be back. They always come back.



chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 23 Oct 2010
Age: 26
Gender: Female
Posts: 13,823
Location: Hell :)

11 Aug 2011, 2:42 pm

Simonono wrote:
He'll be back. They always come back.


Always? 8O


_________________
Go die in a ditch if you're a b*tch, if you're a jerk, go to work, if you're just mean, flee the scene, and if you're rude, go ahead and intrude because you're probably just like me.


TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Dec 2009
Age: 24
Gender: Male
Posts: 46,193
Location: Greater Manchester, United Kingdom

11 Aug 2011, 2:48 pm

So you say, Simonono, but all the ones who don't return are forgotten.
I retired from posting but will probably appear now and again, rarely, just wanted to get that first line out.


_________________
I'm always here, all you have to do is ask and you shall receive


Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Oct 2009
Age: 52
Gender: Male
Posts: 8,336
Location: LA-ish

13 Aug 2011, 8:24 am

Emlion. :(

Although I have it on good authority she will return... :)



blueroses
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 10 Feb 2007
Age: 36
Gender: Female
Posts: 2,043
Location: Lancaster, PA

13 Aug 2011, 10:34 am

I kind of miss Alex a bit. I mean, I know he's here all the time doing admin stuff behind the scenes, but he hardly ever posts and mixes with us common folk anymore.