Page 2 of 2 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

b9
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 12:39 pm

BillyIdolFan217 wrote:
So as I said in my "I think I`m going to go bye bye" post, I was going to work on getting a pet among other things, well I got my pet which is a light orange and white tabby cat, he`s almost 4 months old, and I named him Billy (obviously) Here are pics of him!
He doesn`t stay still or look at the camera too well for pics lol!

At first I thought it was a girl, and if it was a girl I was gonna name her Buffy. But Buffy is a Billy.

it is amazing how the kitten is so trusting, and it has given itself to you very quickly.
he has given the trust of his life to you to protect and love. he is such a innocent little boy.

i think all animals are lovable.

i very much loved this cat who was at the end of his life here(20). he was just as innocent as pure innocence can be.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 2:43 pm

b9 wrote:
it is amazing how the kitten is so trusting, and it has given itself to you very quickly.
he has given the trust of his life to you to protect and love. he is such a innocent little boy.

i very much loved this cat who was at the end of his life here(20). he was just as innocent as pure innocence can be.

D'aaaaaaaw
It makes me sad when their eyes are like that, though.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 2:53 pm

jmnixon95 wrote:
b9 wrote:

D'aaaaaaaw
It makes me sad when their eyes are like that, though.

it also makes me sad.

keira
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 3:00 pm

BillyIdolFan217 wrote:
So as I said in my "I think I`m going to go bye bye" post, I was going to work on getting a pet among other things, well I got my pet which is a light orange and white tabby cat, he`s almost 4 months old, and I named him Billy (obviously) Here are pics of him!

He's SO cute! :heart:
I have two cats myself. They're the best! :D

BillyIdolFan217
Veteran
Veteran

10 Aug 2011, 3:57 pm

Thank u all for the lovely comments! And he is an inside cat. The girl we got him from let him in and out, but we perfer inside cats.

BillyIdolFan217
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2011, 2:38 am

Grisha wrote:
Congratulations :)

I got a new cat a few months ago and started a thread on WP to name her, TeaEarlGreyHot made the winning suggestion...

This is her:

Aww she is beautiful!! Good luck with her!

BillyIdolFan217
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2011, 2:43 am

b9 wrote:
BillyIdolFan217 wrote:
He doesn`t stay still or look at the camera too well for pics lol!

At first I thought it was a girl, and if it was a girl I was gonna name her Buffy. But Buffy is a Billy.

Aww I'm sorry! Well at least your cat lived a long full happy life!

BillyIdolFan217
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2011, 2:52 am

dragenda5 wrote:
kitties are adorable
just make sure to keep a close eye on him the first year
they have the habit of getting in trouble (getting lost, get hit by cars, start living somewhere else if someone feeds him)
but if it's a indoors cat that wont be a problem

i have a black cat myself
his now 17 years old 8O (cats rarely becomes much older then 15)
i know he probably won't survive the upcoming winter, but i try to not think of that
because his the best little cat i could ever have and i want his every last second to be good memories for both of us :)

Aww this makes me sad! :( I hope he lives for at least another 3 more years

Usernamebyron
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

04 Jun 2022, 6:24 pm

Hey Stephanie. This is Byron from about 10 years ago. You can pm me if you wish. Not sure if you remember me. We almost have the same birthday.