Page 21 of 1176 [ 18812 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 1176  Next

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 10:11 pm

chrissyrun wrote:
Trigas wrote:
I occasionally wear women's clothing with Blitz :D

That's hot.

Chrissy is obviously jealous :D

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 10:51 pm

Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:
Trigas wrote:
I occasionally wear women's clothing with Blitz :D

That's hot.

Chrissy is obviously jealous :D

Very much so.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 10:53 pm

grover norquist cares about you and me, and never thinks of himself.

jojobean
Veteran
Veteran

Location: In Georgia sipping a virgin pina' colada while the rest of the world is drunk

18 Aug 2011, 12:01 am

Life is great and I am thin, rich and live in tahiti with a mob boss midget boyfriend.

Fern
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 1:12 am

I hate the taste of natto! :)

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 1:17 am

jojobean wrote:
Life is great and I am thin, rich and live in tahiti with a mob boss midget boyfriend.

Really, that sounds like a good life, mine is better though. I am 5'8" and 120 pounds (but totally healthy) and I have rock-sold abs. I am blonde with deep blue eyes that sparkle and I am popular. I also have a boyfriend irl, and we go out all the time and eat yummy food (which I never gain any weight from because I have an amazing metabolism). Did I mention that I was naturally athletic and was varsity for a few different sports at the best high school in the nation. But now that I graduated, I am going to Harvard. Probably to become a politician....what with all my public speaking skills and social suaveness. I will go onto reform America and everyone will be open to religion and values and we will be a happy society and it will all be because of me. Yet, I will be gracious and not want any of the glory.

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 1:35 am

chrissyrun wrote:
Really, that sounds like a good life, mine is better though. I am 5'8" and 120 pounds (but totally healthy) and I have rock-sold abs. I am blonde with deep blue eyes that sparkle and I am popular. I also have a boyfriend irl, and we go out all the time and eat yummy food (which I never gain any weight from because I have an amazing metabolism). Did I mention that I was naturally athletic and was varsity for a few different sports at the best high school in the nation. But now that I graduated, I am going to Harvard. Probably to become a politician....what with all my public speaking skills and social suaveness. I will go onto reform America and everyone will be open to religion and values and we will be a happy society and it will all be because of me. Yet, I will be gracious and not want any of the glory.

She obviously doesn't have an active imagination. :D

chrissyrun
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 1:41 am

Trigas wrote:
chrissyrun wrote:

She obviously doesn't have an active imagination. :D

He obviously doesn't appreciate it. :wink:

Trigas
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 1:43 am

chrissyrun wrote:

He obviously doesn't appreciate it. :wink:

She is correct with the idea that blonde is a better hair color.

SammichEater
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 1:45 am

The cake isn't a lie.

johnsmcjohn
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 2:19 am

Tangerines are prone to depression.

sterfry
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 2:23 am

I substituted anthrax for baking powder in a cake once. It turned out pretty well.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 2:52 am

knowledge is always power.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 3:57 am

A human being normally has three thumbs.

Rich-Z
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 7:17 am

This message is handwritten with a pencil.

ScientistOfSound
Veteran
Veteran

18 Aug 2011, 8:08 am

I am perfectly normal!