What do you think of the whole zombie apocolypse theory?

Page 1 of 4 [ 62 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

17 Aug 2011, 1:54 am

^ :lol:

Whosinabunker
Toucan
Toucan

17 Aug 2011, 2:47 am

I like the idea but there are some catches.

1. I live in a big city so I could be SOL very quickly with the sheer number of people here.

2. The zombies may sound like the ones in this video. (warning, if you want to sleep, don't watch this video.)

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XhD-vd7PXY4[/youtube]

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 6:35 am

Fad

So I'm never in a rush

Grisha
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 8:13 am

Solvejg wrote:
Fad

One that I enjoy for a change, I'll be sorry to see it go... :(

Simonono
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 8:37 am

I think it's awesome, and I would love it to happen. So long as I have a headband, a shotgun with lots of ammo and a cigar. My friend said I can join him at his Dad's warehouse (his Dad owns loads of guns! :D).
We will go out hunting for food in the day, and retreat to the warehouse to get high and drunk at night. That's if I can make it there first. We would also go around in his Dad's WW2 jeep.

I've played loads of zombie video games and watched loads of zombie movies so I have experience :wink:

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 8:40 am

I much prefer the MRAP to a tank during the zombie apocalypse. A little more room inside.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 9:27 am

MasterJedi wrote:
I much prefer the MRAP to a tank during the zombie apocalypse.

*sound of berserk button being depressed*

That's a Shilka. Mobile anti-aircraft gun. Something of a fetish object among treadheads but not a tank. No armour to speak of and lightly armed. At least, lightly armed by comparison with a tank.

The year is still young.

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 10:57 am

Grisha wrote:
Solvejg wrote:
Fad

One that I enjoy for a change, I'll be sorry to see it go... :(

I don't think 10 years counts as a fad, anyway.

MasterJedi
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 11:02 am

Ambivalence wrote:
MasterJedi wrote:

That's a Shilka. Mobile anti-aircraft gun. Something of a fetish object among treadheads but not a tank. No armour to speak of and lightly armed. At least, lightly armed by comparison with a tank.

Ah. I stand corrected. Not really any need for any real military grade armor during the zombie apocalypse. A car would work nicely.

That is my spot, in an ever changing world, it is a single point of consistency. If my life were expressed as a function on a four dimensional Cartesian coordinate system, that spot, from the moment I first sat on it, would be 0-0-0-0.

Ambivalence
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 12:54 pm

MasterJedi wrote:
Ambivalence wrote:
MasterJedi wrote:

Ah. I stand corrected. Not really any need for any real military grade armor during the zombie apocalypse. A car would work nicely.

Sorry. *grins* And I quite agree. You want something with good mileage. :)

The year is still young.

mesona
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Aug 2011, 1:26 pm

bradt4evr wrote:
i really dont think there will be one, but i do have a phobia of zombies, dont ask me why, so i still have this fear thats its going to happen for whatever reason, what do you guys think?

If you are talking about the slow moving the undead of the 80s (I.E magic) just use fire for and dont die . If its the normal speed undead (90s virus) Only use long range weapons never stay in one spot to long, dont get bitten and find the nearest gov they will save you. If its the faster all zombies for thir zombies (early 2000 updated virus) Only use long range weapons never stay in one spot to long, dont get bitten and stay away from anyhing gov place because they will A;turn you into food for them zombies or B: use you for the beast with 3 backs. Find a mall(yes a mall, camreas, back up power, food weapons) lock your self in shot any dead body you see and wait for the zombies to die of hunger. Now if we are talking the newage zombies you have two ways to go.

1: super virus in the air. dont get cut because once you do your one of them and if you are one of them you live forever.

2: option two read this out loud at the right time and you will always be safe.

" your skin is like cloth...falling off, you have no heart beat....I only see you eat cow birans....I know what you are"
"say it. what am I"
"................zombie"

(Also that is trademarted posted on 08/17/2011 you may use it to make a book but I get 25%)

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

17 Aug 2011, 1:43 pm

The average high school could easily be a zombie hotspot, if you think about it. :chin:

Mindslave
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 2:03 pm

Surely people don't actually believe this. Then again, I always thought that the Bible was a joke that everyone was in on until I turned 15.

Blasty
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 2:20 pm

I had no idea that it was a theory. It is, however, a fun (but not serious) excuse to own a lot of guns. Bring on the zombies! :D

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

17 Aug 2011, 2:55 pm

Mindslave wrote:
Surely people don't actually believe this. Then again, I always thought that the Bible was a joke that everyone was in on until I turned 15.

Yeah, I thought bible stories and fairy tales were the same thing. I had a book of each. Of course, I still think that, but I have since realized that is not the general belief.

mesona
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

17 Aug 2011, 3:16 pm

Mindslave wrote:
I cant find the link but I remember the news doing a thing about these people who not only believe this will happen but also do zombie drills with B.A.G.