Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

29 Aug 2011, 11:56 pm

I really wish my mom and her boyfriend would shut the hell up....they keep arguing and arguing and freaking arguing and it is so obnoxious I would love to bang my head against the wall untill I pass out and cannot freaking hear them anymore.

this is why its not good for a 22 year old to live at their moms place :evil: seriously its so freaking annoying and I want to tell them to shut the f*** up!

LostUndergrad9090
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2011, 12:20 am

yeah dude i don't like living with my mom either.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2011, 12:25 am

Yeah it sucks....not to mention It is making me angry, its aggrevating things and I don't know what I am going to do.

cw10
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2011, 6:54 am

Move out.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2011, 8:54 am

cw10 wrote:
Move out.

I would love to...if I could afford it, but yeah I have to at least complete this semester of college, don't get enough in loans and grants to move out and I cannot put a job on top of college because it's too much stress. So I am stuck here for a while.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2011, 8:58 am

Is there an excuse you can make as to why they need to be quiet for you? Perhaps invest in some ear plugs. They're cheap online.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2011, 9:08 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
Is there an excuse you can make as to why they need to be quiet for you? Perhaps invest in some ear plugs. They're cheap online.

Well I don't know it brings back all the memories of my mom and dad arguing every freaking night as I tried to go to sleep, and I am in college so I do tend to have homework to do....but its not just for me, we also have neibors who probaby do not want to hear my mom and her boyfriend yelling at each other. I mean they are not discussing they are yelling...not now, but I imagine they will be at it agian tonight as well.

Also, I can't stand having things in my ears for too long, makes me feel to cut off from everything........I was however have music playing so that helped some as I can turn it up enough to not hear them.

And along with my sensory sensitivity....its not just the hearing them that gets to me....its the freaking tension it creates, yeah I can feel it even if I cannot hear them I can feel it.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2011, 9:11 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
Well I don't know it brings back all the memories of my mom and dad arguing every freaking night as I tried to go to sleep, and I am in college so I do tend to have homework to do....but its not just for me, we also have neibors who probaby do not want to hear my mom and her boyfriend yelling at each other. I mean they are not discussing they are yelling...not now, but I imagine they will be at it agian tonight as well.

Also, I can't stand having things in my ears for too long, makes me feel to cut off from everything........I was however have music playing so that helped some as I can turn it up enough to not hear them.

The music thing does sound like a good idea. :) Fair enough, a lot of people don't feel comfortable with having things in their ears.

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2011, 9:18 am

blitzkrieg wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

The music thing does sound like a good idea. :) Fair enough, a lot of people don't feel comfortable with having things in their ears.

Other then that first oppurtunity I get to move out I am going for.

blitzkrieg
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2011, 9:20 am

Sweetleaf wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Sounds like a plan. :)

Sweetleaf
Veteran
Veteran

30 Aug 2011, 7:29 pm

blitzkrieg wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:
blitzkrieg wrote:
Sweetleaf wrote:

Sounds like a plan. :)

Yeah too bad there is little chance of moving out in any reasonable amount of time, since I cannot afford it and I doubt any plans with family members to split rent would actually work out.