Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 8:20 pm

"I do believe sadly it's going to take some diseases coming back to realize that we need to change and develop vaccines that are safe. If the vaccine companies are not listening to us, it's their f*****g fault that the diseases are coming back. They're making a product that's s**t."

-Jenny McCarthy, eSkeptic article on vaccines/autism

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2011, 9:03 pm

and i say again, she needs to continue talking about her ass instead of out of it.

Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2011, 10:09 am

because viruses don't mutate or anything

man this woman is useless. :?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2011, 3:26 pm

jmnixon95 wrote:
"I do believe sadly it's going to take some diseases coming back to realize that we need to change and develop vaccines that are safe. If the vaccine companies are not listening to us, it's their f***ing fault that the diseases are coming back. They're making a product that's sh**."

-Jenny McCarthy, eSkeptic article on vaccines/autism

I actually understand this & think she makes a good point but she sux at expressing/explaining her rezoning

You must be, said the Cat, or you wouldn't have come here.

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2011, 3:31 pm

It might be a good point if vaccines were unsafe. But they are not. The studies showing that they are have been exposed as being unscientifically manipulated and false. The diseases are coming back because people are not vaccinating their children based on false information.

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2011, 3:40 pm

I don't understand how infecting someone with a disease to prevent them from getting it can be considered safe. My cousin got the flu every time he got a flue shot & he never got the flu the years he didn't get that shot. I suspect the vaccines are causing the diseases; it's a great way for the companies to make money

You must be, said the Cat, or you wouldn't have come here.

Zen
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2011, 4:18 pm

Probably coincidence. The diseases in shots are dead. You can't get sick from a dead virus. What can happen is that you can have an allergic reaction, which might feel like the flu. People who are allergic to eggs, for example, shouldn't get flu shots.

Ancalagon
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2011, 4:19 pm

nick007 wrote:
I don't understand how infecting someone with a disease to prevent them from getting it can be considered safe.

The same way that lifting weights builds muscle. Lifting weights actually tears the muscles a little, which prompts the body to rebuild them stronger.

When the immune system sees the dead or weakened virus particles from the vaccine, it thinks it's being invaded, so it makes antibodies for that virus.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2011, 6:11 am

Ancalagon wrote:
nick007 wrote:
I don't understand how infecting someone with a disease to prevent them from getting it can be considered safe.

The same way that lifting weights builds muscle. Lifting weights actually tears the muscles a little, which prompts the body to rebuild them stronger.

When the immune system sees the dead or weakened virus particles from the vaccine, it thinks it's being invaded, so it makes antibodies for that virus.

Stole my answer. :3

Or the essence of it, rather.

Last edited by jmnixon95 on 26 Aug 2011, 6:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

jmnixon95
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2011, 6:12 am

nick007 wrote:
I actually understand this & think she makes a good point but she sux at expressing/explaining her rezoning

...That will come back to get you.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

26 Aug 2011, 7:30 am

I think that she cares more about her buttocks than she does about what people on the spectrum really want.

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645