Page 1 of 1 [ 9 posts ] 

netsavy006
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

19 Sep 2011, 1:28 pm

If you use a Axe hair product, can you please the one you use and your review of the product.

Thanks,
Andy

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2011, 2:07 pm

I tried it once, but I was instantly mobbed by 36 women. They broke my clavicle and they wouldn't stop jumping on me when I was yelling, "I can't breathe!" It was an awful, horrible experience. I consulted a lawyer to see if I could sue, but he told me that the product worked exactly the way it was advertised in the commercials.

Raymond_Fawkes
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2011, 5:57 pm

I ran out of my normal shampoo so I used it this morning. I'd rate the spray a 3.5 out of 10 , it smells nice but fades away rather quickly, sortof has a cheap smell to it. The shampoo I'd rate a 3.8, 4 out of 10. It's very thick, and leaves my hair .. "crisp" if I don't use conditioner too. The Axe deodorant I'd rate a 2, it serves its purpose but I prefer Speed Stick.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2011, 6:30 pm

I like to stay away from products that are sexualized.

Moog
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2011, 7:12 pm

I use an axe to part my hair. It attracts many female axe enthustiasts; they are always asking me to show them my chopper in action.

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

20 Sep 2011, 8:32 am

I think if I ever got an Axe product in my hair, I would probably suffocate to death :cry:

EmiliaL
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

20 Sep 2011, 2:32 pm

SabbraCadabra wrote:
I think if I ever got an Axe product in my hair, I would probably suffocate to death :cry:

Just so's you knows, Axe products are notorious within the community of people with sensitivities/allergies for being the biggest trigger of migraines.

Consider when you bathe yourself in that chemical crap that there will be a measurable number of people who avoid your presence no matter how much they like you.

As for my personal opinion, I've mucked out horse stalls that smelled better than anything made by Axe.

Soap and water, guys. It works.

And if you don't bury them with fake scent, your pheromones will work fine too. ;)

SabbraCadabra
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2011, 8:03 am

I don't get migraines, I just can't breathe whenever somebody sprays that stuff in an enclosed area.

InfinityMinusInfinity
Butterfly
Butterfly

21 Sep 2011, 9:58 am

I tried using it in a locked room with the windows locked, doors locked, with no one already in the room (I checked) and still got mobbed and almost suffocated by ~30 young, attractive women.
Most came out of my closet or under my bed, but one apparently made a mistake and spawned within my vision. Looks like there's a bug in whatever program makes the women appear.
I filed a bug report to Axe after the experience.