The Greetings Thread - Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening! :)

Page 3 of 1552 [ 24830 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 1552  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,015
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

03 Nov 2011, 1:45 pm

Taupey wrote:
Good Morning Sparx, Kyle and Mick. :)


Good afternoon, Taupey! :)

I missed you this morning.


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,168
Location: Somewhere between juvenile and senile.

03 Nov 2011, 4:38 pm

Hello AA and Mick and Everyone. :)

Hey Mick, I went out to do some quick shopping and I ended up doing most of my grocery shopping for this month to get it out of the way. I'm not saying greetings in the Got Something Random To Say thread because it was making people feel uncomfortable and awkward. That's why I started this thread. I thought we could say them here instead of in there. I don't know if you read my comment in there when I was talking about it.


_________________
Whatever you think you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic and power in it. ~Goethe

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,015
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

03 Nov 2011, 4:56 pm

Taupey wrote:
Hello AA and Mick and Everyone. :)

Hey Mick, I went out to do some quick shopping and I ended up doing most of my grocery shopping for this month to get it out of the way. I'm not saying greetings in the Got Something Random To Say thread because it was making people feel uncomfortable and awkward. That's why I started this thread. I thought we could say them here instead of in there. I don't know if you read my comment in there when I was talking about it.


I didn't see the comment. I'll have to look for it.


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2008
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,115
Location: Luna, Imagination Isle

03 Nov 2011, 4:56 pm

Hi, Taupey!


_________________
I am Transgender. Still Male in body, but Female in mind. I am Ashley.


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,015
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

03 Nov 2011, 4:56 pm

Good afternoon, Taupey! :)


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,168
Location: Somewhere between juvenile and senile.

03 Nov 2011, 5:05 pm

Mick, I thought you and Kyle both saw it when you came to this thread. Some people were commenting in there that it made them feel uncomfortable and awkward when we said greetings. So that's why I created this thread. We use to have one already like it but I don't have any idea what page it's on now so I created this new thread.

KyleTheGhost wrote:
Hi, Taupey!
Hey Kyle. :)


_________________
Whatever you think you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic and power in it. ~Goethe

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,015
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

03 Nov 2011, 5:14 pm

Taupey wrote:
Mick, I thought you and Kyle both saw it when you came to this thread. Some people were commenting in there that it made them feel uncomfortable and awkward when we said greetings. So that's why I created this thread. We use to have one already like it but I don't have any idea what page it's on now so I created this new thread.

KyleTheGhost wrote:
Hi, Taupey!
Hey Kyle. :)


I've looked for it and read it. I think that you've come up with a very good idea. :)


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,168
Location: Somewhere between juvenile and senile.

03 Nov 2011, 5:28 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Taupey wrote:
Mick, I thought you and Kyle both saw it when you came to this thread. Some people were commenting in there that it made them feel uncomfortable and awkward when we said greetings. So that's why I created this thread. We use to have one already like it but I don't have any idea what page it's on now so I created this new thread.

KyleTheGhost wrote:
Hi, Taupey!
Hey Kyle. :)


I've looked for it and read it. I think that you've come up with a very good idea. :)
Thank you Mick. :)


_________________
Whatever you think you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic and power in it. ~Goethe

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.


Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,168
Location: Somewhere between juvenile and senile.

03 Nov 2011, 7:09 pm

I hope you have a wonderful night Kyle. :)


_________________
Whatever you think you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic and power in it. ~Goethe

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,015
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

03 Nov 2011, 7:17 pm

Sweet dreams, Kyle. :razz:

Good evening, Taupey and everybody else! :)


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,168
Location: Somewhere between juvenile and senile.

03 Nov 2011, 7:25 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Sweet dreams, Kyle. :razz:

Good evening, Taupey and everybody else! :)
Good Evening Mick, you cutie. :) Good Evening Everyone. :)


_________________
Whatever you think you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic and power in it. ~Goethe

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.


Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,168
Location: Somewhere between juvenile and senile.

03 Nov 2011, 9:03 pm

I hope you have a wonderful night filled with sweet dreams, Mick. :) Good Night Everyone.


_________________
Whatever you think you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic and power in it. ~Goethe

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,015
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

03 Nov 2011, 9:09 pm

Taupey wrote:
I hope you have a wonderful night filled with sweet dreams, Mick. :) Good Night Everyone.


Sweet dreams. :P


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 45
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,015
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

03 Nov 2011, 10:49 pm

Good night everyone.


_________________
Schultz

viewtopic.php?f=11&t=26&start=645


KyleTheGhost
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 29 Jul 2008
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 70,115
Location: Luna, Imagination Isle

04 Nov 2011, 5:47 am

(Appears) Hello, everybody!

At Taupey's suggestion, I will now post all my comings and goings here.


_________________
I am Transgender. Still Male in body, but Female in mind. I am Ashley.


Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 24 Feb 2010
Age: 58
Gender: Female
Posts: 7,168
Location: Somewhere between juvenile and senile.

04 Nov 2011, 10:27 am

Thanks Mick. :)

KyleTheGhost wrote:
(Appears) Hello, everybody!

At Taupey's suggestion, I will now post all my comings and goings here.
Hello Kyle! :)
Hello Everyone! :)


_________________
Whatever you think you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, magic and power in it. ~Goethe

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.