Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2006, 6:45 pm

As you know, I've been plaguing all of you with my delusions of becomming something that I can't. That something is a Flower Child. That Reality came to me when I was in Victoria BC with seven other Members from my Clubhouse. In the first Gift Shop that I've walked into, I was carrying about 6 Routemaster related stuff in my hands and one of the Staff had to tell me that I was going to find that stuff, everywhere. Everything that I've bought had something to do with that mentioned Bus, and I've bought about 12 items. I was looking at the Hippie Beads, at the Sannich Ferry Terminal and I've almost bought a necklace, but I've been bitten by the Reality Bug, at the last minute and I've put it back down.

Feel free to share the insights into your Realities with me. :wink:

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

29 Sep 2006, 6:51 pm

I had that every so often when I found out about a new game (usually a sequel to one I had really enjoyed). I'd get all the screenshots and news items on it that I could find, and then two days later I'd be like "Why the heck did I do that?!". However, being obsessed with my story means that I'M the one making all the information, and it's all mine... Mine I tell you! MINE, MINE, MINE, MINE!! !

Okay, sorry.

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

Quatermass
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2006, 7:34 pm

Currently, I am being sent into a delirium by unhealthy doses of reality in the form of necrophobia.

Please leave a message after the beep.

annoying sounds collection wrote:
Beep.

On sabbatical...