Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2011, 3:54 pm

Follow my lead, kids! Image

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2011, 4:11 pm

8O Okay, I think there is something missing.

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2011, 4:39 pm

What?
Explanation?
Hipster clothing includes old sweaters, women's clothing for men, men's clothing for women(not to the point of cross-dressing outright), scarves, fedoras, knit caps, slouch knit caps, skinny jeans, anything plaid, anything colorful, large-rimmed glasses, lensless glasses, hoodies, faded colors, v-necks, vans shoes, beret's, shutter shades, bandannas worn like scarves. Just combine some of that and take a picture. If you can, write something really pretentious or narcissistic.

Taupey
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2011, 5:04 pm

ShenLong wrote:
What?
Explanation?
Hipster clothing includes old sweaters, women's clothing for men, men's clothing for women(not to the point of cross-dressing outright), scarves, fedoras, knit caps, slouch knit caps, skinny jeans, anything plaid, anything colorful, large-rimmed glasses, lensless glasses, hoodies, faded colors, v-necks, vans shoes, beret's, shutter shades, bandannas worn like scarves. Just combine some of that and take a picture. If you can, write something really pretentious or narcissistic.
But I like wearing men's clothes and cross-dressing. ;) No really, I believe you're missing a photo or something is missing there. I mean you can leave it like that if it suits you, I was just trying to help you out.

Your Aspie score: 167 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 35 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2011, 5:19 pm

My dignity is currently sitting in a coffee can in my closet, shriveled up and near death, and you want me to take a picture of myself as a hipster?

ShenLong
Veteran
Veteran

28 Nov 2011, 5:25 pm

Taupey wrote:
ShenLong wrote:
What?
Explanation?
But I like wearing men's clothes and cross-dressing. ;) No really, I believe you're missing a photo or something is missing there. I mean you can leave it like that if it suits you, I was just trying to help you out.

Huh? the picture ought to be there. I put one up.