Page 2 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2012, 12:19 am

Most people who talk to people in the car with them while driving drive badly. XD

"Blah blah blah, my little nephew looked so cute in his bunny suit! Have you seen the pictures on faceboo-- Oops I ran a red light!"

ThDude
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jan 2012, 12:26 am

Huh, maybe it's a NT thing? I personally have no problem talking on the phone or to another person while driving. Come to think of it I drove with one eye for a while due to my hair bangs, had a little scene hair cut I suppose.

I also adjusted my amp that powered my subs while driving, I don't see the big deal.

As for the humor topic, I also find that NT people find my logical input on situations funny, by pointing out what is obviously there but not thought about much you can get quite a laugh.

Such as the stupidity of the hands free soap dispenser. To germ freaks this is a smart idea, however they fail to see that even if your soap pump is dirty you are getting soap to wash your hands anyway so what germs you pick up you wash away, so silly.

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2012, 12:28 am

ThDude wrote:
Huh, maybe it's a NT thing? I personally have no problem talking on the phone or to another person while driving. Come to think of it I drove with one eye for a while due to my hair bangs, had a little scene hair cut I suppose.

I also adjusted my amp that powered my subs while driving, I don't see the big deal.

As for the humor topic, I also find that NT people find my logical input on situations funny, by pointing out what is obviously there but not thought about much you can get quite a laugh.

Such as the stupidity of the hands free soap dispenser. To germ freaks this is a smart idea, however they fail to see that even if your soap pump is dirty you are getting soap to wash your hands anyway so what germs you pick up you wash away, so silly.

Seriously people, use your brains. :lol:

shrox
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2012, 12:29 am

I have a design for a single stage to orbital spacecraft.

ThDude
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jan 2012, 12:31 am

Sparx wrote:
ThDude wrote:

Seriously people, use your brains for something other then the mindless dribble you spout out to each other in the form of word games and trickery. :lol:

Fixed what you said for you :p

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2012, 12:33 am

Yes, what I'm too nice to say. Thank you.

ThDude
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jan 2012, 12:34 am

shrox wrote:
sorry for the double post, did not see yours. Edit: nevermind this forum ivory active so this turned out not to be a duble.

Would you care to share anything more about it? I for one wish to know more about it.

Edit2: yes I am not "as nice" however "nice" is in the eye of the beholder and as I am my own beholder I am very nice

Last edited by ThDude on 05 Jan 2012, 12:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2012, 12:35 am

ThDude wrote:
shrox wrote:
sorry for the double post, did not see yours.

Would you care to share anything more about it? I for one wish to know more about it.

Yes! Tell!

mad_monkey
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jan 2012, 12:44 am

Magical painting window box. Ya point it atta thing and it paints it.
And a magic box where little peeple act out books and stuff.

ThDude
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jan 2012, 12:47 am

mad_monkey wrote:
say what? Am I the only one who does not understand this post?

It confused the crap out of me, ehh troll maybe?

Apera
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2012, 12:48 am

ThDude wrote:
^no both the ideas would not work, unless everyone had a shrink and unshrink ray. Everyone would also need the bigger mailboxes, after all people are not shipped overnight so they must stay somewhere.

I think that we need a place of social gatherings of people, I believe we have something like it called a mall I think. However a star bucks coffee shop works well.

Humm, what if the mail order girlfriends took a pill that made them shrink but after some time they grew back to normal size?

Use a two-way size ray on each order, and send it with them. How big could it be?

Or, wormholes.

My idea is to profit on my own ideas someday.

But they do not have me

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2012, 12:51 am

ThDude wrote:
mad_monkey wrote:
say what? Am I the only one who does not understand this post?

It confused the crap out of me, ehh troll maybe?

:lol:

mad_monkey
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jan 2012, 12:51 am

A camera that paints things, and the last was a bad joke at a television

Surfman
Veteran
Veteran

05 Jan 2012, 12:53 am

I redesigned a CVT or constantly variable transmission

I'm a hypermiler and have modified a Citroen to get 80mpg in urban driving

Mainly now last 18months I search for high functioning autistic heros in popular culture, and am developing unique perspectives on autism

IE: early British colonial immigrants to New Zealand were probably more autistic than average. leaving behind an unhappy dysfunctional family in old blighty (England) and desiring a new start in a new land. Many puritanical Scottish Presbyterians came here, especially to the south island.
Burt Munroe the worlds fastest indian... he lived in a shed on his own for 30 years and began travelling to Bonneville USA late in life from the age of 60yrs old!! However, many autistic 1850's immigrants found it difficult to marry here (mostly men anyway) and Maori women considered marrying a white male a step up, also many Maori men were killed in fighting, and Maori women were plentiful. White immigrants autism was probably difficult to discern for Maori women, as is the case presently with Euro guys and Asian wives. The bigger picture around this is that Canada, Australia etc..... prolly had the same scenario...
The major downside of all this is that todays ethnic offspring have disorders inherited by previous generations interbreeding with white people running away from autistic families in Europe...

Since full bloods no longer exist, when one judges ethnic cultures on their failings, consider autism from white interbreeding............

mad_monkey
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jan 2012, 1:01 am

@surfman
What is that avatar of?

A biomass recycler. Convert biomass into edibles
IE: compost to vegetative mass

ThDude
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

05 Jan 2012, 1:01 am

Apera wrote:
ThDude wrote:
^no both the ideas would not work, unless everyone had a shrink and unshrink ray. Everyone would also need the bigger mailboxes, after all people are not shipped overnight so they must stay somewhere.

I think that we need a place of social gatherings of people, I believe we have something like it called a mall I think. However a star bucks coffee shop works well.

Humm, what if the mail order girlfriends took a pill that made them shrink but after some time they grew back to normal size?

Use a two-way size ray on each order, and send it with them. How big could it be?

Or, wormholes.

My idea is to profit on my own ideas someday.
and I plan on making money on my ideas as well, I doubt anyone would steel them off of here, if it were a member they would e easy to find and sue. Copy right laws protect us somewhat. Personally of my ideas get used at all then that is wonderful, it just proves that I am smart.

Also idk of my idea will even work, I'm trying it on my 1998 Saturn sc2 so any improvement to power will be seen very easy. A 130hp car going to say 140 would be easy to feel, I also plan to have tests done on my engine output and such once I finish te set up.

In reality for all I know the engine may blow up, however I doubt this.