Page 4 of 4 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

ShadesOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

26 Oct 2006, 3:22 am

I do have many embarrassing moments. One, that has been told to death, is the horifying incident in the 8th grade where I came to school in a see-through skirt. I didn't realise it was see-through the whole day. Then suddenly the assistant principal came up to me and said "Those girls over there(she points) said you might be getting trouble from the other students about your skirt." I was so confused. I was like "what?" and she said "Your skirt is see-through" I was so embarrassed. To make it worse, I said I was fine and sat back down at my table, which was a group of guys. one of them looked at me and said "OH MY GOD it *is* see-through. I was so embarrassed I walked back to the assitant principal almost crying. Also to make it worse, my worst enemy (she recently accosted me in a bathroom) shouted out "eww your not wearing a thong!" weeel.....poo. it was extremely embarrassing! I didn't even think my underwear was that bad! Not like it was granny panties ot anything.

Another embarrassing moment. ealry ninth grade...It seemed everyone knew I liked my friend before I knew it. (Not that it matters, because he's now come out as gay) anywho, I was over in the group that I hung out with (horrible people, who never really payed much attention to me, and were very selfish) One of the girls told me she wanted to talk to me. She pulled me aside and told me she liked the guy, and was going to ask him out. She sounded almsot like she was apologizing to me/asking for permission. anyway, I went back to the group and said to the other gay guy of the group, "ugh, why do people keep coming out to me?" it got totally silent. I didn't mean it like that!! !

Recently I was talking to this guy in sience class, who also happens to be an aspie. The most annoying guy i've ever met and my friends can't stand him. But anyway we were talking, and he glanced at the floor. I looked to see what he was looking at and Noticed he had a GIANT hole in his crotch...I blurted out "insert name here! You have a hole in your crotch!" another guy called out "why are you looking at his crotch?!"

and another embarrassing moment, happening to invole insert name here. I had to go to the office to get something from mom, and since we both had the same class, he decided to come along. We wound up getting to the classroom late. He insited on opening the door for me, and said "ladies first" as I walked through the door. another guy called out "are you two dating?!" Eww. no.

one time at the mall with a friend and the guy she liked (later to become her byfriend...) My friend was trying on this rather skimpy top, that she said her mom would never let her buy. after wards when we were walking her crush asked "what was wrong with the top?" I said "she thinks her boobs are two small!" oops. she glared at me so hard, and has never failed to mention that.

last year, I had a major meltdown. me and my mom got into a huge argument and were fighting and I was bawling my eyes out. Suddenly I noticed my phone had called a friend(I'm notfriends with ehr anymore, it all spiraled from there) and was leaving a very long message. AHH!