Do you feed feral animals? what kind? how many?

Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

do you
feed feral cats but no rescue 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
resuced an animal but no feeding strays 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
both 50%  50%  [ 1 ]
neither 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 2

felinesaresuperior
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2015, 3:56 pm

I feed two feral cats, so I end up feeding three feral cats because i have one. She's a rescue.

Did you ever rescue an animal?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2015, 5:01 pm

Nooooo, I don't ever feed strays. I don't want them to start hanging around here. We already have three dogs and two cats, and that's plenty. We did recently take in and keep a stray husky that was in the neighborhood. I only did that because he is a husky, like the dogs we have and he's beautiful. Yeah, I'm a shallow pet person lol. This happened right before Christmas and I don't think I've told about it yet on here so I'll post a thread about our new dog and our douchebaggy neighbors that wanted to steal him and how they bugged the crap out of us over him. Also, I'll post about the sad thing that happened to my youngest son's dog right before Christmas too. That will be in the Haven because it's sad, but the one about the new dog will be here.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Amity
Veteran
Veteran

21 Jan 2015, 5:20 pm

One feral cat and one unwanted/rescue cat, they’re fed morning and evening, warm milk plus a cat nut and meat mix, their presence deters brown rats (wetland area) and feeding them well gives the smaller wildlife a chance.