Page 1 of 2 [ 19 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2012, 3:32 pm

It is time to bogan up and wear as many items of clothes as possible with an aussie flag, stick on some Aussie flag temperary tattoo's, get drunk, eat lamb, wear the aussie flag as a cape....

Then either head to the cricket, have a bbq by the pool, watch some fireworks, or participate in a riot.

Happy Australia Day.

So I'm never in a rush

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

25 Jan 2012, 3:37 pm

I hope you enjoy your national holiday. :D

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 1:34 am

Happy "Meh, It's Just Another Public Holiday" Day!!

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 4:59 am

Quote:
bogan up

Oh God. I forgot about how bad the bogans would be today.

/thankful I didn't step outside the boundaries of my yard today

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 5:06 am

Who_Am_I wrote:
Quote:
bogan up

I am surprised nobody got my joke until now. Lol.

It is national bogan day. Gah. I didn't leave my house either.

So I'm never in a rush

blue_bean
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 5:11 am

The rain kept them relatively tame anyway. They banned alcohol on beaches and public reserves today too where I am.

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 5:15 am

Oh it is hot down here and they are out in force. Every second facebook update today has been bogan too. urgh.

So I'm never in a rush

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 6:32 pm

Who_Am_I wrote:
Quote:
bogan up

So how did you spend your bogan day :wink: getting a tatt of the Southern Cross, paint your face, pretend your the PM by attaching flags to your car aerial, take Frday off so you can take a quick trip to Bali on the bogon bus (Aka Jet *) *or instead pretend to go to Bali and visit the local Bunnings where you can pick up your made in China Aussie flag or did you get drunk on vaginal backwash (VB) and end up glassing some ^&*T I wonder what tourists think when they go to bars here and are served beers in plastic cups :eew:

Or perhaps door a cyclist or better yet hurl some obscenities at them (4 in one day a record!) I think Hornie (Shane Warne) running a cyclist over spurred them on , bogans hate cyclists you see :roll: :roll: I always do as the Dutch do and side with the cyclist , I suspect Hornie was putting on some make up when he had the accident I suppose when you've got a Hot GF like Liz Hurley a mans gotta do whats a mans got to do. :P

Doesn't he look like his a had a queer eye for the straight guy make over I suspect single handily he'll restart that mertosexual trend again.

Anyway what a scary day so much jingoism I swear they'll get toghther and start a war with our poor and insignifcant neighbours like PNG Fuji or New Zealand. Also I lose 30 iq points on that day putting me in the mental retardation range.

*Compared to the country link Sydney to Brisbane 4.50 pm Syd-bris train service $33 15 hours :D it's akin to flying 1st class on Emirate's thats an experience I'll never forget . having said that stil preferable to flying (Boganomics) where it costs 1/3 the flight fare just to get to the airport $20 for a 9km journey unreal unlike the bogans I boycott things that are out of touch with reality price structures I'll ether train it to the Nth suburbs and walk the 1,5km to the airport or catch a train to Sydney I repeat $20 for a 9 km train journey unreal where do people come up with this crap?

I have Swiss relos in "expensive" Switzerland who are 8O by how expensive Australia has become, (bogannomics) I think they did what the Irish did and dev the "rip off" culture and look what happpened to their economy....

Let me guess you read a book and played music. :wink:

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 8:04 pm

Are their autistic bogans ?

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 8:16 pm

Solvejg wrote:
Oh it is hot down here and they are out in force. Every second facebook update today has been bogan too. urgh.

Isn't rAdelaide the home of the bogan? if you believe the comedians and I do , eg they like to stick it to Canberra and I recently went only to satisfy a curiosity and their on the money, :thumright: worst city in the world it 's put me off wanting to go to planned cities like Brasilia.

Canberra 6 suburbs in search of a city.

Stupid weather to, to hot in summer stupid cold in winter ie no snow, do they grow anything else but sheep in that part of the world?

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 8:21 pm

Solvejg wrote:
Who_Am_I wrote:
Quote:
bogan up

I am surprised nobody got my joke until now. Lol.

It is national bogan day. Gah. I didn't leave my house either.

I cycled 60 km wont be doing that again look to story above...

Actually I plan my trip everyday to avoid bogans , I used to live /cycle in Browns Plains and I know all to well how dangerous they can be...

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 10:23 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
Are their autistic bogans ?

Yes. I know some.

So I'm never in a rush

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 10:28 pm

aussiebloke wrote:
Solvejg wrote:

Isn't rAdelaide the home of the bogan? if you believe the comedians and I do , eg they like to stick it to Canberra and I recently went only to satisfy a curiosity and their on the money, :thumright: worst city in the world it 's put me off wanting to go to planned cities like Brasilia.

Canberra 6 suburbs in search of a city.

Stupid weather to, to hot in summer stupid cold in winter ie no snow, do they grow anything else but sheep in that part of the world?

I wouldn't say Adelaide is the mecca for bogans. There are a lot out noth and down south but it isn't that bad. I live in a semi affulent suburb on the border of the city centre (20minutes bike ride to city centre) so there isn't many bogans here. I would say either Darwin or Alice Springs would be Bogan Central. Also Melbourne is the mecca with places like Cranbourne.

So I'm never in a rush

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 10:28 pm

Really not many I would imagine ?

Put a figure on it?

NT aussie bogan 50% of the pop

Autistic bogans perhaps 10% or less

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 10:32 pm

Considering that lots of familys with disabled children move out to the cheeper areas to live because the Carer's payment is poverty line, it stands to reason that lots of Autistic Children are going to grow up bogan. :shrug:

So I'm never in a rush

aussiebloke
Veteran
Veteran

26 Jan 2012, 10:33 pm

Solvejg wrote:
Considering that lots of familys with disabled children move out to the cheeper areas to live because the Carer's payment is poverty line, it stands to reason that lots of Autistic Children are going to grow up bogan. :shrug:

Thats a good point.