Page 5 of 401 [ 6410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 401  Next

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 6:01 pm

League_Girl wrote:
I would rather be ignored than bullied.

I feel the same way. :( I also think that Titanic is a great movie. :)

Last edited by CockneyRebel on 30 Jan 2012, 6:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 6:04 pm

infinitenull wrote:
Hello, artrat, Albirea, IdahoRose, gadge, gailryder17, CockneyRebel, PM, kestrel, Leauge_Girl, Keeno, Sagroth, Az29, Giftorcurse, Grisha, and Tequila.

If you all are the unpopular ones, but do something awesome like getting together to enjoy eachother's company. doesn't that now make everyone in the group both popular and awesome!

I dunno if I count or not probably because, like Sagroth, I've only been around for a little while. I wouldn't mind the opportunity to participate though.

You're welcome to be a part of the club. :)

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 6:06 pm

I try not to be the biggest pain in the *** on the forum as I am in real life but I'm not sure how people actually perceive me here since I have no possible trait of empathy. I do sometimes get seriously pissed off by little useless things that other members do here in a way that even I don't know if it actually makes sense at all. I'm a horrible post-whore seeking attention in every way possible and I'm really shallow for an aspie, saying totally different stuff than what I have in mind and play someone I'm clearly not. I'm not sure why I'm making this post but I'm posting it anyway because of above reasons...

League_Girl
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 6:40 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Thank you. London was one of my obsessions and I remember you and your double decker buses. Are they still your interest?

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 7:17 pm

League_Girl wrote:
London was one of my obsessions and I remember you and your double decker buses.

It's most odd. I really dislike London but I'm still very much a British nationalist/unionist.

Henbane
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 7:24 pm

Tequila wrote:
League_Girl wrote:
London was one of my obsessions and I remember you and your double decker buses.

It's most odd. I really dislike London but I'm still very much a British nationalist/unionist.

London isn't really Britain though is it. It's like someone took 50 other countries and stuck them in between Surrey, Essex and Herts.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 7:26 pm

League_Girl wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

Thank you. London was one of my obsessions and I remember you and your double decker buses. Are they still your interest?

I still love Routemasters. :)

infinitenull
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 7:52 pm

now I cant seem to focus on the thread x.x

but welcome to the people who started participating after the last time that I said something... also you are all awesome and special and very groovy and important things like that.

The unpopular shall inherit the earth from the meek! ♥

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 7:58 pm

I don't mind being just one of the crowd I don't really want to be popular.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 8:03 pm

Henbane wrote:
London isn't really Britain though is it.

Is Blackburn? Or parts of Manchester? Or Bradford?

puddingmouse
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 8:07 pm

Tequila wrote:
League_Girl wrote:

I love the Big Smoke. Which is a strange thing for a northerner to say and almost traitorous, but I like being awkward. Not a nationalist, either.

infinitenull
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 8:07 pm

Aprilviolets wrote:
I don't mind being just one of the crowd I don't really want to be popular.

I do like being one of the crowd sometimes... it feels nice when I can do that. I generally don't seek it out very often unless I am in the middle of one of my "I should be more social" things (read: my mom probably thinks I should be more social). But usually when I link in to a new group at first I do blend in... with time I fade out but that little bit of time when I am one of the invisible parts to the whole I feel for a moment like I am good at being social.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 8:31 pm

puddingmouse wrote:
Not a nationalist, either.

I would prefer to define myself as a national conservative (and liberal, and conservative, and lots of other things) though I have an admiration for the SVP's posters, mainly because of how stark they are.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 8:33 pm

puddingmouse wrote:
I love the Big Smoke. Which is a strange thing for a northerner to say and almost traitorous, but I like being awkward.

London (and parts of Manchester) are a foreign country to me.

IdahoRose
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 8:53 pm

To everyone in this thread who feels unloved:

I am on this website for multiple hours every single day. Chances are high that I've noticed you, gotten a feel for your personality through your posts and have enjoyed some of the things you've said. The users who make up this site feel almost like an online clan or family to me, even if I don't ever speak directly to them, or even if we've had disagreements in the past.

I'm sorry if I've never talked to you before or if I've ever said something that upset you, but I want you to know that I notice you and love you in the way that a sister would love her siblings. Keep posting here, and keep being who you are.

Ancalagon
Veteran
Veteran

30 Jan 2012, 10:06 pm

@IdahoRose: That was a pretty epic post. I remember the username, but I'm better at recognizing avatars than usernames, so I'm not sure I can match up my impression of your posts with you very well. I think if I could see all your old avatars, I'd probably be able to remember my impression better, but what I can remember is good.

@CockneyRebel and League_Girl: You both have made the impression of being kind, and kindness is my favorite attribute a person can have. I doubt I would be the only one to miss you if you left.

@artrat: I have only seen the posts in this thread and one other on a similar topic, so I know almost nothing about you. But being concerned about unpopular people is a good thing.

@Sagroth: I don't know much of anything about you, but nobody who has a 7th doctor avatar is all bad.

@Az29: I think trying to say something to everyone in the thread says something good about you.