Page 367 of 400 [ 6395 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 364, 365, 366, 367, 368, 369, 370 ... 400  Next

blackicmenace
Veteran
Veteran

09 Jul 2019, 10:06 pm

Oh well, no one can say I didn't try. Half my life has vanished while daydreaming, time to get some sleep. Invisible man signing off.

Dreaming sweetly, till the bitter end.

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 9:20 pm

blazingstar wrote:
I kill threads all the time. I figure whatever I write is so boring or weird no one is interested in responding.

I think I'm mostly not very good at contributing original thoughts because I live in my head so much, but when I do feel like being social I use the internet to do that and I'm not magically witty on the internet so I basically just feel like I flitter around in these threads posting things like an internet ghost.

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2019, 11:27 pm

martianprincess wrote:
blazingstar wrote:
I kill threads all the time. I figure whatever I write is so boring or weird no one is interested in responding.

I think I'm mostly not very good at contributing original thoughts because I live in my head so much, but when I do feel like being social I use the internet to do that and I'm not magically witty on the internet so I basically just feel like I flitter around in these threads posting things like an internet ghost.

Clever, martianprincess. I do like to read some of the witty exchanges, but have talent only for appreciating them, not participating. :D

BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 6:29 am

blazingstar wrote:

I often notice threads dying after somebody makes a post that sums up the issue so well, there's really nothing more to say. I've never seen you writing something boring or "weird" :)

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 11:38 am

I feel like a lot of people don't care about me anymore and think I'm a nuisance. I'm thinking on here it's similar.

I guess I don't need to care.

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 12:12 pm

((((CaThar4G))). You are not a nuisance at all.

blazingstar
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 7:18 pm

BenderRodriguez wrote:
blazingstar wrote:

I often notice threads dying after somebody makes a post that sums up the issue so well, there's really nothing more to say. I've never seen you writing something boring or "weird" :)

Thanks, BenderRodriguez. :D you've made my day!

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

11 Jul 2019, 11:15 pm

Mountain Goat wrote:
((((CaThar4G))). You are not a nuisance at all.

I guess ((())) means hugs.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

28 Jul 2019, 9:18 pm

Yes, and hugs to you, CaThar4G!

caThar4G
Veteran
Veteran

02 Aug 2019, 1:32 am

IstominFan wrote:

Thank you.
I wish I get a real life hug too from somebody kind.

IstominFan
Veteran
Veteran

04 Aug 2019, 12:07 am

Same here. That would be very comforting.

Varax
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

05 Aug 2019, 10:00 am

I gib huggles to both of you, IRL if I could.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 9:38 pm

Hugs sound good. :D

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 1:05 am

Uhm well.do i cry or whine or just be queitly blue . Keep having high hopes for this space on the net.Maybe am just slow....they write about social issues ..hope can be slippery..

Coffee helps but it makes skin sweaty and with humidity, skin reacts badly .i hate having to take meds,which am seeming to get a tolerance too. Would ask a doctor to admit me. But visits there
,last few would rather just sleep behind a dumpster. But i have to have a place to be.need to change environment..Change prespective. Think i still have value as s person. Sometimes things are just very hard. Am understanding aloness. But when last 2 friends past in last 2 yrs. Nobody knows me,or prolly will ever now. Its late in the life...and snow is settled on the peaks....but am not really that old, not so sure life is meant to have to be endured..most of it .. just living it,would have been nice.
I suppose . Do aspies feel..? "A ode to depression"

where ever you go ,there you are

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2019, 12:52 pm

caThar4G wrote:
IstominFan wrote:

Thank you.
I wish I get a real life hug too from somebody kind.

If huggz could be shipped by the crate would send you a truck load .
:D
When a emotional pain can be identified , am seeing no reason that huggz should not be applied liberally .

where ever you go ,there you are

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

08 Oct 2019, 7:18 pm

Jakki wrote:
Uhm well.do i cry or whine or just be queitly blue . Keep having high hopes for this space on the net.Maybe am just slow....they write about social issues ..hope can be slippery..

Coffee helps but it makes skin sweaty and with humidity, skin reacts badly .i hate having to take meds,which am seeming to get a tolerance too. Would ask a doctor to admit me. But visits there
,last few would rather just sleep behind a dumpster. But i have to have a place to be.need to change environment..Change prespective. Think i still have value as s person. Sometimes things are just very hard. Am understanding aloness. But when last 2 friends past in last 2 yrs. Nobody knows me,or prolly will ever now. Its late in the life...and snow is settled on the peaks....but am not really that old, not so sure life is meant to have to be endured..most of it .. just living it,would have been nice.
I suppose . Do aspies feel..? "A ode to depression"
yes the solution is likely change if you have to take classes go to new events whatever, this is a place to connect with others who understand you even if they don’t directly talk with you many on here say some useful information