Page 369 of 401 [ 6403 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 366, 367, 368, 369, 370, 371, 372 ... 401  Next

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

17 Oct 2019, 9:03 pm

Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Thank you .

I’ve noticed there are people who you least expect who will be there for you. So it’s best to just go for it do things which make you happy don’t be afraid to do something new. You usually meet interesting people when you attend something to do with your interest you were afraid of or embarrassed to do. I’d like to know what your interest is?

My interests are unusually diverse . Loves tinkering with low voltage security
Devises .most things halloweenish costumes , especially animatronics . And mechanisms .vehicles more unusual the better , Good quality food . Cooking not so much anymore. Sci Fi cons .. most innovative the better. Costumes , male and female. Vulcan and borgs as a seperate interest . Assuaging ones mind. And Nootropics. TY for asking 8O

I think that’s great I’m not into that but I understand the appeal. I can’t imagine how you’d ever be bored your a interesting person . Why not cooking is life it’s gotten me out of dark places i also garden. I could give you some recipes if you’d like maybe I can renew your interest sometimes it just takes a new look at something again to get a different perspective.

Well tyvm... loss of husband do to homicide , kinda hurt my willingness to just cook for myself. Feels alittle lonily . Gardening is hurt by allergies but that being said been trying to transplant day lillies . With little success , can you offer suggestions also adding coffee grounds in the yard seems to help anything grow? .. not tried on the eternal infernal grapes of wrath orchard.
Established by in laws over 30 yrs ago .. suggestions on times of year to cut them back ? 20x60 ft orchard. Thank you .. ! Btw

I’m sorry to hear things are not always good but you must live for him. I understand. Really I see maybe they are too mature sometimes you have to separate the roots for the plant to grow. It might they are acidic I think so some plants may not like it ud have to see if that specific plant liked that condition also don’t mix it in leave it on top it will suck n2 nitrogen from the soil. It’s been a while but i think in the winter or early spring the old growth needs pruned 3 to 5 nodes per spur np
thank you very much ,! i know its time to start all the fall / winter stuff .Yard here is a gandful, for any three people, 12 60 yr old growth trees on a acres , oaks mainly , and maple.. omg , when the leaves get busy dropping , my life is yard work. Been a wet year too. Got good yard equipment , just body does not keep up... lol thank you again ! Needed this. :D
no problem you know to gardeners like me leaves are gold you can compost them also from my observation the soil under leaves is usually fertile enough for vegetables. You can use a mower to cut them up unto smaller pieces to break down more easily it’s a lot of land tho maybe u can hire someone. Tho yard work is not so bad if you got head phones and a clear objective goals new ideas to make the yard better can become a form of meditation. It’s all about framing why go to the gym if you can exercise pick up leaves.

Okay am drawing the line : tongue in cheek, Lol enough exercise for 3 people .
And yes it does become a zen practice, but , forget to take breaks ,eat.. lolz
When am in process of good honest physical collapse , am consulting the RedBull can .. for guidance. And on i go .. the 3 days ill, whether am done or not . Ill from fatigue. Then start all over again .. yes indeed just last 2 years figured the mulching out. Problem is when must address entire 3/4 acre of leaves at depths of 1 inch to 12 inch depths , with 1/4 acre at least at 1 foot depth ,
Happening , 3 times over the course of a 2 month period . It does stress the health/ energy . Most of the trees range at 40 feet and higher , and mulch bin very large is overfull from last year . Seriously leaf piles in non grass areas can be 3-4 ft . Have large lawn vac , which fills up in 20 mins of vaccuming.
But as late hubby said right tool for right job .. Am invested in lawn equipment .
Wide cut riding lawn mower . Stihl string trimmers with attachments , until disabled left arm got to be too much, went to battery operated , lighter weight.
Lotsa bushes surrounding perimeter of property, much trimming required.
AUGH..,! over head use of , trimmers gas or electric . Causes much pain .
Left shoulder outta wack. But , Redbull to the rescue . Until , arm gets to point of excrusiating . 24 hrs aday . Docs do not see a broken arm , so noo pain killers. Already seeing backcrackerchiropractor 1-2x a week . Very few gardners in this area , often scared away by gang .Gaslighting... wanting the work, so they can size up the home for burglary . Personal experience , and noticed this affectation in the neighborhood . Property here does need hands on approach . Lotsa detail.
House of gang members , only doors away , Elderly grandmotherly looking woman . Guides the gang on potential targets , on account she intrudes into everyones business, directly or by happenstance, asking others about , Her neighbors affairs that think she is a innocent. Living farther down the street,Not even realizing , the cause of their neighborhood burglary , drug problem comes from her gang , brood ,group of so called homeless . That are personal friends to the gangmembers living there. Knew this woman 10 yrs before realising,these things. Aspies make perfect targets .
Sorry venting here , had a couple of great gardners , that had seen these people approach , and never seen or heard from my gardners again.

So yes , am not good at pacing myself , when in RedBull powered Zen mode. Looolz. Not needing redbull for that either but faced with uber amount before winter snow.... you get busy. Ty very much on the coffee info , explains why transplanted lillies did not work, and some grass patch work . :) Yes , am getting the leaves like gold comment bettter these days . Ty again
that sounds rough you are taking on a lot yourself. Maybe you just need a schedule I was dealing with something similar getting obsessed with garden work so what I did was set a time each day to do it at the extreme I would set a timer on my phone ex looked something like this
Exercise
Garden work
Do chores
Ext
I hope everything is good that is a little scary I would grow big thorn bushes and probably have a gun. Also I always wondered if this would work if you get a giant tarp for all the leaves to fall on would be very heavy but might work. You are probably like dig dug out there I can’t imagine so many leaves I’d have one side with them and one side I process them I’d look like the crazy leaf man

Thank you for that timer idea , and yes , i do appear as crazy leaf lady , when doing this. Dust mask and all. Am not really able to work on a schedule except , wake up time to dark, when at home . Much better when not at home.
And bought the tarp 2 yrs ago , very large one , never even unwrapped it .
Lawn vac is type with 4X4 bin on it .and attached mulcher .tow behind riding lawnmower. But the piles gets too big from non grassy areas . So i make several trips up into back to dump it . Mulched leaves break down faster than whole , so tarp idea went away quick . Have order a new spine for myself via amazon. Cause of back issues .Am waiting . And waiting and.........

Oddly enough one mucinex high potency allergy pills and redbull and truley believe , i have wings . Most likely the angel floating away from my poor body decomposing in the mulched leaf pile .. :D but as my twice removed great great Auntie once said , "you can rest when you die." Thank you . Just being able to share and get good feedback on this info. Is valuable to me.
haha that’s not good why don’t you hire someone? Or better yet a young apprentice of sorts. Facebook has all kinds of stuff like that offer some one some garden space in return for cleaning up your leaves. I would take that offer I love gardening I’m sure there are more people like me. You can get people from other places if you’re worried you think u will die anyway why not do it in a way that you can inspire people

In a ideal world , LOVE your advise on this . Have been looking for years .
Once taught another woman how to solder smaller circuits . Offered to teach stick welding . Easier stuff , well she was a autodidact. So once on soldering it was in her ,head . Offered welding again and again, she could not make time.
Unlike learning times of year to fertilize type of fertilizer. (.No so sure myself ).trimmming trees feng shui smaller bushes that wanna be trees . Undercutting , equip maintence , (less so with battery stuff)
Lawn mower maintenence etc. Am in male oriented city edged by farming community . Locally , druggies and peeps who want to be most macho !
Not learn from a WOMAN.. no not never. But harass cause she does do stuff they cannot , yes , and lets do it as a group , especially when not home . CAN WE DAMAGE things so she needs us to do it our way . Tried local help , when was in the house, new very good gardner at wrk, they scared him off. I saw the tale end of that transaction, gardner never answered his phone again. Never seen again. But am venting here. AND been lazy about seeking help .
My defence , many times have had to do over others work , cause poor work ethic, or they did, without a thought as to how...many times much harder on me physically . But it gets done right and expediantly. When in another business actually had people come up to help me move refrigerator sized equipment.
And they want to do it there way . OMG .. please but ty no ty . Literally these people would literally endanger the equipment and add hours to my work day.

2 pieces of advise on things hubby left me on working , work smart and right tool for right job. He learned how to build things to accomodate , people with some disabilities .Your awefully patient to read my ramblings but tyvm for allowing me too. A hug offered in relation to advise you have presented to me.
I understand people Can be unreliable, but it’s more about quality than quantity you got to find the right people I’d even suggest a little transparency tell them your situation and see if there are actually brave souls who will take on the challenge I know people here who would not be afraid. I say you can’t get a opportunity without looking. there might be someone looking to meet the challenge. I’ve studied horticulture so I know I thing or two in the subject don’t mind listening I’d really like to help I also understand that people have work and a life so this will be difficult but not impossible let the internet work for you just put out the offer and see what’s available . I guess I got used to it because I was always the only one to listen to my own ramblings, to me it’s just you talking it’s sort of my unbiased personality I like to hear people out it helps me as well to understand you. If you hadn’t told me I would have just had to go off of assumptions which I don’t like doing unlike most people. He had good advice when I also think that way I get accused of complaining or being lazy. I’m a sort of tactical thinker .when I suggest new tools not always tho. You know you’re husbands advice applies to all situations.

Still working on applying it to all situations, am mostly thinking practical stuff.
Handling yard work or repairing something.
Am fearful to ask , ? Was there a offer to help, ? Am sorry if am being presumptious . Am pretty sure amongst most folks am a one off person.
And no idea how that gets translated to others . But being one off .
Not worrying too much. Am thinking your advise to put myself out there and ask around. , may be good advise but am a little threatened by most people.

Oddly enough , it maybe threatening to N Ts to see someone . Getting things done on their own,, maybe a little slow. In doing so , but usually results are , better than NTs seem to expect . Idk for sure . Local people all seem their lives should be handed to them on a plate. Without concern for effects on others.
Might be nice , but if you want something , generally better if you have worked for it yourself. Neighbors around me seem to thrive by causing others to live in constant state of ptsd .and seem to think it is their right to impose this mentality on me. So am having more difficulty being kindly towards them as of late .
NTs have ----------------- motivations , and i dont see social cues well. So being distant hasn-t hurt me.
Posting here is not quite so threatening .

where ever you go ,there you are

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

17 Oct 2019, 9:43 pm

Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Thank you .

I’ve noticed there are people who you least expect who will be there for you. So it’s best to just go for it do things which make you happy don’t be afraid to do something new. You usually meet interesting people when you attend something to do with your interest you were afraid of or embarrassed to do. I’d like to know what your interest is?

Devises .most things halloweenish costumes , especially animatronics . And mechanisms .vehicles more unusual the better , Good quality food . Cooking not so much anymore. Sci Fi cons .. most innovative the better. Costumes , male and female. Vulcan and borgs as a seperate interest . Assuaging ones mind. And Nootropics. TY for asking 8O

I think that’s great I’m not into that but I understand the appeal. I can’t imagine how you’d ever be bored your a interesting person . Why not cooking is life it’s gotten me out of dark places i also garden. I could give you some recipes if you’d like maybe I can renew your interest sometimes it just takes a new look at something again to get a different perspective.

Well tyvm... loss of husband do to homicide , kinda hurt my willingness to just cook for myself. Feels alittle lonily . Gardening is hurt by allergies but that being said been trying to transplant day lillies . With little success , can you offer suggestions also adding coffee grounds in the yard seems to help anything grow? .. not tried on the eternal infernal grapes of wrath orchard.
Established by in laws over 30 yrs ago .. suggestions on times of year to cut them back ? 20x60 ft orchard. Thank you .. ! Btw

I’m sorry to hear things are not always good but you must live for him. I understand. Really I see maybe they are too mature sometimes you have to separate the roots for the plant to grow. It might they are acidic I think so some plants may not like it ud have to see if that specific plant liked that condition also don’t mix it in leave it on top it will suck n2 nitrogen from the soil. It’s been a while but i think in the winter or early spring the old growth needs pruned 3 to 5 nodes per spur np
thank you very much ,! i know its time to start all the fall / winter stuff .Yard here is a gandful, for any three people, 12 60 yr old growth trees on a acres , oaks mainly , and maple.. omg , when the leaves get busy dropping , my life is yard work. Been a wet year too. Got good yard equipment , just body does not keep up... lol thank you again ! Needed this. :D
no problem you know to gardeners like me leaves are gold you can compost them also from my observation the soil under leaves is usually fertile enough for vegetables. You can use a mower to cut them up unto smaller pieces to break down more easily it’s a lot of land tho maybe u can hire someone. Tho yard work is not so bad if you got head phones and a clear objective goals new ideas to make the yard better can become a form of meditation. It’s all about framing why go to the gym if you can exercise pick up leaves.

When am in process of good honest physical collapse , am consulting the RedBull can .. for guidance. And on i go .. the 3 days ill, whether am done or not . Ill from fatigue. Then start all over again .. yes indeed just last 2 years figured the mulching out. Problem is when must address entire 3/4 acre of leaves at depths of 1 inch to 12 inch depths , with 1/4 acre at least at 1 foot depth ,
Happening , 3 times over the course of a 2 month period . It does stress the health/ energy . Most of the trees range at 40 feet and higher , and mulch bin very large is overfull from last year . Seriously leaf piles in non grass areas can be 3-4 ft . Have large lawn vac , which fills up in 20 mins of vaccuming.
But as late hubby said right tool for right job .. Am invested in lawn equipment .
Wide cut riding lawn mower . Stihl string trimmers with attachments , until disabled left arm got to be too much, went to battery operated , lighter weight.
Left shoulder outta wack. But , Redbull to the rescue . Until , arm gets to point of excrusiating . 24 hrs aday . Docs do not see a broken arm , so noo pain killers. Already seeing backcrackerchiropractor 1-2x a week . Very few gardners in this area , often scared away by gang .Gaslighting... wanting the work, so they can size up the home for burglary . Personal experience , and noticed this affectation in the neighborhood . Property here does need hands on approach . Lotsa detail.
House of gang members , only doors away , Elderly grandmotherly looking woman . Guides the gang on potential targets , on account she intrudes into everyones business, directly or by happenstance, asking others about , Her neighbors affairs that think she is a innocent. Living farther down the street,Not even realizing , the cause of their neighborhood burglary , drug problem comes from her gang , brood ,group of so called homeless . That are personal friends to the gangmembers living there. Knew this woman 10 yrs before realising,these things. Aspies make perfect targets .
Sorry venting here , had a couple of great gardners , that had seen these people approach , and never seen or heard from my gardners again.

So yes , am not good at pacing myself , when in RedBull powered Zen mode. Looolz. Not needing redbull for that either but faced with uber amount before winter snow.... you get busy. Ty very much on the coffee info , explains why transplanted lillies did not work, and some grass patch work . :) Yes , am getting the leaves like gold comment bettter these days . Ty again
that sounds rough you are taking on a lot yourself. Maybe you just need a schedule I was dealing with something similar getting obsessed with garden work so what I did was set a time each day to do it at the extreme I would set a timer on my phone ex looked something like this
Exercise
Garden work
Do chores
Ext
I hope everything is good that is a little scary I would grow big thorn bushes and probably have a gun. Also I always wondered if this would work if you get a giant tarp for all the leaves to fall on would be very heavy but might work. You are probably like dig dug out there I can’t imagine so many leaves I’d have one side with them and one side I process them I’d look like the crazy leaf man

Thank you for that timer idea , and yes , i do appear as crazy leaf lady , when doing this. Dust mask and all. Am not really able to work on a schedule except , wake up time to dark, when at home . Much better when not at home.
Lawn vac is type with 4X4 bin on it .and attached mulcher .tow behind riding lawnmower. But the piles gets too big from non grassy areas . So i make several trips up into back to dump it . Mulched leaves break down faster than whole , so tarp idea went away quick . Have order a new spine for myself via amazon. Cause of back issues .Am waiting . And waiting and.........

Oddly enough one mucinex high potency allergy pills and redbull and truley believe , i have wings . Most likely the angel floating away from my poor body decomposing in the mulched leaf pile .. :D but as my twice removed great great Auntie once said , "you can rest when you die." Thank you . Just being able to share and get good feedback on this info. Is valuable to me.
haha that’s not good why don’t you hire someone? Or better yet a young apprentice of sorts. Facebook has all kinds of stuff like that offer some one some garden space in return for cleaning up your leaves. I would take that offer I love gardening I’m sure there are more people like me. You can get people from other places if you’re worried you think u will die anyway why not do it in a way that you can inspire people

Once taught another woman how to solder smaller circuits . Offered to teach stick welding . Easier stuff , well she was a autodidact. So once on soldering it was in her ,head . Offered welding again and again, she could not make time.
Unlike learning times of year to fertilize type of fertilizer. (.No so sure myself ).trimmming trees feng shui smaller bushes that wanna be trees . Undercutting , equip maintence , (less so with battery stuff)
Lawn mower maintenence etc. Am in male oriented city edged by farming community . Locally , druggies and peeps who want to be most macho !
Not learn from a WOMAN.. no not never. But harass cause she does do stuff they cannot , yes , and lets do it as a group , especially when not home . CAN WE DAMAGE things so she needs us to do it our way . Tried local help , when was in the house, new very good gardner at wrk, they scared him off. I saw the tale end of that transaction, gardner never answered his phone again. Never seen again. But am venting here. AND been lazy about seeking help .
My defence , many times have had to do over others work , cause poor work ethic, or they did, without a thought as to how...many times much harder on me physically . But it gets done right and expediantly. When in another business actually had people come up to help me move refrigerator sized equipment.
And they want to do it there way . OMG .. please but ty no ty . Literally these people would literally endanger the equipment and add hours to my work day.

2 pieces of advise on things hubby left me on working , work smart and right tool for right job. He learned how to build things to accomodate , people with some disabilities .Your awefully patient to read my ramblings but tyvm for allowing me too. A hug offered in relation to advise you have presented to me.
I understand people Can be unreliable, but it’s more about quality than quantity you got to find the right people I’d even suggest a little transparency tell them your situation and see if there are actually brave souls who will take on the challenge I know people here who would not be afraid. I say you can’t get a opportunity without looking. there might be someone looking to meet the challenge. I’ve studied horticulture so I know I thing or two in the subject don’t mind listening I’d really like to help I also understand that people have work and a life so this will be difficult but not impossible let the internet work for you just put out the offer and see what’s available . I guess I got used to it because I was always the only one to listen to my own ramblings, to me it’s just you talking it’s sort of my unbiased personality I like to hear people out it helps me as well to understand you. If you hadn’t told me I would have just had to go off of assumptions which I don’t like doing unlike most people. He had good advice when I also think that way I get accused of complaining or being lazy. I’m a sort of tactical thinker .when I suggest new tools not always tho. You know you’re husbands advice applies to all situations.

Still working on applying it to all situations, am mostly thinking practical stuff.
Am fearful to ask , ? Was there a offer to help, ? Am sorry if am being presumptious . Am pretty sure amongst most folks am a one off person.
Not worrying too much. Am thinking your advise to put myself out there and ask around. , may be good advise but am a little threatened by most people.

Oddly enough , it maybe threatening to N Ts to see someone . Getting things done on their own,, maybe a little slow. In doing so , but usually results are , better than NTs seem to expect . Idk for sure . Local people all seem their lives should be handed to them on a plate. Without concern for effects on others.
Might be nice , but if you want something , generally better if you have worked for it yourself. Neighbors around me seem to thrive by causing others to live in constant state of ptsd .and seem to think it is their right to impose this mentality on me. So am having more difficulty being kindly towards them as of late .
NTs have ----------------- motivations , and i dont see social cues well. So being distant hasn-t hurt me.
I know exactly what you mean many of them envy you they are like that crab in a barrel mentality.I’ve worked with this guy on a garden I was there every day I sawed all the wood and build the garden beds alone. That is the best sometimes I’m just thinking you have so much land that is my main thing. Your body can only do so much. Maybe it’s the way the system makes people they are promised free housing food they have no choice but to feel they are not capable of better and don’t need better. I think you’re going about it the right way honestly just think you should search for good people the idea all people are threatening is a way you’re mind is pushing u away from reality our minds do this to protect us . It’s not a waste of energy. From my experience I’ve found some people are very kind I’ve usually never sought people out the good people usually come to me you see if you attract the right attention by showing your work. Have you thought about YouTube videos you can meet people from there easily and maybe make money

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

19 Oct 2019, 4:32 pm

Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
Jakki wrote:
Thank you .

Exercise
Garden work
Do chores
Ext

I know exactly what you mean many of them envy you they are like that crab in a barrel mentality.I’ve worked with this guy on a garden I was there every day I sawed all the wood and build the garden beds alone. That is the best sometimes I’m just thinking you have so much land that is my main thing. Your body can only do so much. Maybe it’s the way the system makes people they are promised free housing food they have no choice but to feel they are not capable of better and don’t need better. I think you’re going about it the right way honestly just think you should search for good people the idea all people are threatening is a way you’re mind is pushing u away from reality our minds do this to protect us . It’s not a waste of energy. From my experience I’ve found some people are very kind I’ve usually never sought people out the good people usually come to me you see if you attract the right attention by showing your work. Have you thought about YouTube videos you can meet people from there easily and maybe make money

Am not so good at tranferring files . Used to be able to on win xp and on 7
But things changed now there is a cloud for everything cloudman.
Did not mean to break thread , but been alittle ill , from over doing it. And massive inflammation from allergic reaction . Still
l am recovering . Need to brainstorm on how to get someone possibly interested.
In learning a few things or me from them ..? Rest time. BBL :)

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Oct 2019, 6:28 am

Its fine jakki you will be okay take it slow and rest whenever you must. Of you ever want to talk ideas im here

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 8:47 am

Cloudman wrote:
Its fine jakki you will be okay take it slow and rest whenever you must. Of you ever want to talk ideas im here
thank you , ty vm
By itself thats a very applealing offer . Am working on the limiting of myself , should help , do you happen to know what kinda animal urine might scare deer
Kust curious

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

25 Oct 2019, 12:09 pm

No problem. Yes me too ive been researching mindfulness is a good resource.not i usually grow in the city tho ive heard certain plants help what ive learned is basically to plant stuff they don't like, however urine is a intresting route I'll look into it two heads better than one right

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Oct 2019, 10:58 pm

Cloudman wrote:
No problem. Yes me too ive been researching mindfulness is a good resource.not i usually grow in the city tho ive heard certain plants help what ive learned is basically to plant stuff they don't like, however urine is a intresting route I'll look into it two heads better than one right

Thank you .. it was a distant memory , i had recalled . Anout using some kind of animal predators urine.
Do to some serious , allergic reaction stuff came on ,when was push into the juniper bush , i was trimming ,by this ladies dog , who hates idea , of me making the property look nicer , cause her little property is dumpy, and constantly calling code enforcement on me. With
no justifications.whom told her ex-con adopted stepson , regularily drunk native american . That he would be taking care of my yard . And hopefully , she thought herself a matchmaker , and get this aweful wretch of a human in close to me. He had started telling me , he would be working on my yard, several times if he saw me in my front yard tending it. Made no reply to him. Earlier his step mother had told me a hard luck story on this derelict of a human. So he could get on my property and size it up for late night access, purposes of looting , vandalism and possibly ( a second break in. I figured) judging by the number of other derelict druggies they had come onto my property , oddly enough , when i was home alot. Think the intent was to intimidate me.

I digress ... this woman has verbal control over this longer haired mid sized german shepard dog . Caught veiw of it this time with another unfamiliar dog
As the one jumped on me. I screamed and hissed hoping that would deter then , it did the unknown dog after i was totally . Buried inside juniper bush.
And there stood the older Lady owner standing at the corner of my property .
As the dogs returned to her . And followed her back inside , her back yard.
Same dog belonged to fellow who murdered her grandson in her own backyard
At 3:30 am feb of 2017 . And leaves money on his books for him to use, while he is in state prison. Which i unfortunately witnessed .

Allergic reaction grew and grew 3 days later am in emergency with just short of anaplylaxis . Getting steriod shot and and antihistamines . So yes mindfulness induced by dog assualt.. LoooLz , An no animal control response whatsoever , went to see them to file report. No police response . Cheif of polices personal desk sgt says dogs , may or maynot have been under her control. So little probability of charges. House there has long rep for criminal stuff.
Leaves me feeling left out in cold. .
been down few days now since visit to ER. And weather is changing and much work in the yard awaits . Hope i can get alittle done before oncoming freeze. In 3 days .
Thanks for your ear, sorry to bend it so hard.. SIGHES :roll: sorry to whine.

Gotta laugh at these ironies , otherwise , would be crying alot.
Somedays things make sense other days , not so much .r 8O

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

27 Oct 2019, 7:17 am

That is crazy people should leave you alone I'd honestly move those people seem like poison. You still have time to change your life you dont need to go down with them. Imgain if you take all the things your learned somewhere else were you can relax. Your body can only handle so much stress. Would you want to be in the hospital or dead because of these people are they worth it? You are just telling your truth i dont mind listening you see i think it be worse if you had just said postive lies and or nothing about whats going on. We must face the negative before we can do anything absolutely

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2019, 10:44 am

Cloudman wrote:
That is crazy people should leave you alone I'd honestly move those people seem like poison. You still have time to change your life you dont need to go down with them. Imgain if you take all the things your learned somewhere else were you can relax. Your body can only handle so much stress. Would you want to be in the hospital or dead because of these people are they worth it? You are just telling your truth i dont mind listening you see i think it be worse if you had just said postive lies and or nothing about whats going on. We must face the negative before we can do anything absolutely

Am slow waking up today . After reading what you wrote . And rereading what i had . And more events last few days, Am pretty sure . You are being very pragmatic . And realizing , this stuff is really ..a bit much to live with .
Am frozen , this is a very hard reality to accept . Am not sure how this message service here ( pm ) works , but am pretty scared here . Saturday came back from a craft show . 1st time ever a police car here,on this sotreet.. Pulled in behind me . Just as i rounded the corner , in this appearing quiet neighborhood. As 3 houses.Prior
To getting to my home , siren and lights go on . Was surrealistic . Pulled over just in front of my own house . Was very congenial , with officers. Telling me ,
Just warning about no front license plate . But officer, looked as if had not cleaned or shaved in a week . 2nd officer appeared , to not want to make eye contact standing over by their car. Complexion was that of someone . Of a person whom lived on the street a long time. Since probs here and requested to report observations to police by community interaction officer . So been noticing things like this. But his car ..ie. officers pulled me over were qued up with others 1 block away around the corner. So less suspicious to me.
He ran driver license check, smiled , let me go. Touched his siren once for a moment . Then turned around left. Am heavily invested here in my late husband families home . Am last of the family . Details here of most of this have happened once before around the death my hubby . Was trying to move away then. Was killed in last part of the process . Once again . There was
Law enforcement involvement and 3 others gaslighting us. 1800 miles away.
The incredulity of this , is creating my inability to process . This situation is pretty hard. But physical health issues , would mean abandoning huge investment, physically , mentally , emotionally . Still a beautiful property .
But old house. This woman chased , her own best friend living miles away.
From her home. Using similiar people. As told to me by the same woman , but couched it in terms, that , she appeared to have no implication,
Just up and disappeared. But clearly could see cause and effect in her description.
In a ideal world . There should be someone . Over these situations .
When i reread this . It confounds me. Should not be happening. Been distracting myself with adding more security things and the yard . And health
Issues . The confounding part , causes me confusion. . Storage building in yard..am finding this very new installed structures door unlocked ,too often .
New lawn equipment in it. But added a huge padlock. Hard to pick and strong hasp . Door lock repeated unlocked , so i purposefully been making sure i lock it. Still finding it unlocked and evidence that someone has been on the property
Gates opened that are more ornamental than useful. Long oak branch trimmed to close off gated area into backyard , knocked off its place across , gate opening. Weird stuff, again feels like being gaslighted..discover all these things just after police stuff in front of street of home. Nothing missing.
And padlock not molested or tampered or shed .
But this is not . Why was writing you initially , am very happy just to have a record of what is happening around here, somewhere . Even just one other person. Thank you very much btw.
Weather is in immediate change , expecting rain possibly snow . Next few days , And have not trimmed grapes .Just a early dusting if anything.
At least with change of weather most all outdoor activities drop off.
Please ., if you might be willing to try to do this in pm?
ANY support that is appearing genuine , not toxic .. is really appreciated.
Thank you.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2019, 8:08 pm

Jakki wrote:
Cloudman wrote:

Am slow waking up today . After reading what you wrote . And rereading what i had . And more events last few days, Am pretty sure . You are being very pragmatic . And realizing , this stuff is really ..a bit much to live with .
Am frozen , this is a very hard reality to accept . Am not sure how this message service here ( pm ) works , but am pretty scared here . Saturday came back from a craft show . 1st time ever a police car here,on this sotreet.. Pulled in behind me . Just as i rounded the corner , in this appearing quiet neighborhood. As 3 houses.Prior
To getting to my home , siren and lights go on . Was surrealistic . Pulled over just in front of my own house . Was very congenial , with officers. Telling me ,
Just warning about no front license plate . But officer, looked as if had not cleaned or shaved in a week . 2nd officer appeared , to not want to make eye contact standing over by their car. Complexion was that of someone . Of a person whom lived on the street a long time. Since probs here and requested to report observations to police by community interaction officer . So been noticing things like this. But his car ..ie. officers pulled me over were qued up with others 1 block away around the corner. So less suspicious to me.
He ran driver license check, smiled , let me go. Touched his siren once for a moment . Then turned around left. Am heavily invested here in my late husband families home . Am last of the family . Details here of most of this have happened once before around the death my hubby . Was trying to move away then. Was killed in last part of the process . Once again . There was
Law enforcement involvement and 3 others gaslighting us. 1800 miles away.
The incredulity of this , is creating my inability to process . This situation is pretty hard. But physical health issues , would mean abandoning huge investment, physically , mentally , emotionally . Still a beautiful property .
But old house. This woman chased , her own best friend living miles away.
From her home. Using similiar people. As told to me by the same woman , but couched it in terms, that , she appeared to have no implication,
Just up and disappeared. But clearly could see cause and effect in her description.
In a ideal world . There should be someone . Over these situations .
When i reread this . It confounds me. Should not be happening. Been distracting myself with adding more security things and the yard . And health
Issues . The confounding part , causes me confusion. . Storage building in yard..am finding this very new installed structures door unlocked ,too often .
New lawn equipment in it. But added a huge padlock. Hard to pick and strong hasp . Door lock repeated unlocked , so i purposefully been making sure i lock it. Still finding it unlocked and evidence that someone has been on the property
Gates opened that are more ornamental than useful. Long oak branch trimmed to close off gated area into backyard , knocked off its place across , gate opening. Weird stuff, again feels like being gaslighted..discover all these things just after police stuff in front of street of home. Nothing missing.
And padlock not molested or tampered or shed .
But this is not . Why was writing you initially , am very happy just to have a record of what is happening around here, somewhere . Even just one other person. Thank you very much btw.
Weather is in immediate change , expecting rain possibly snow . Next few days , And have not trimmed grapes .Just a early dusting if anything.
At least with change of weather most all outdoor activities drop off.
Please ., if you might be willing to try to do this in pm?
ANY support that is appearing genuine , not toxic .. is really appreciated.
Thank you.

Dear Cloudman , apologies for sounding crazy . Or appearances of over reacting .
Prolly shouldn t have wrote this stuff. Was just trying to talk with someone.
Seems according to google . Aspies usually do not have long life spans .
So weird all my nt friends passed before me...ironey? Both of them.
Know 1 aspie somewhat local but is playing house with nt girlfriend.
No regular communication . If not for sales people and legal officials police prolly not speaking with anyone. And am being more quiet with salespeople.

Thank you.

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

29 Oct 2019, 2:31 am

It's fine i just see it as we have to play our cards and if we dont have any get some. Being logical is not all bad we can become distorted by being purely emotional same goes for pure logic we need both. You deal with so terrible thing's i hope you can stay safe you seem like you need to take a break and maybe think what you truly want and. How to get it. You can be stumbling on a crime ring be very careful not to get yourself too deep without support or someone to back u up. I dont think your crazy its just your environment i see what it does to you which in many ways can be seen as positive you really are observant as a result l think you can use these things to your advantage dont know exactly how yet. Ill try pm

Rachaele
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Nov 2019, 7:34 am

I'm in!! ! :D

Lumengg
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

06 Dec 2019, 5:10 am

hello to every one who posted here i hope you are all having a good day i am unpopular too

Mountain Goat
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 7:59 am

Hello Lumenegg and everyone else.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

06 Dec 2019, 10:09 am

Lumengg wrote:
hello to every one who posted here i hope you are all having a good day i am unpopular too

Hello Lumengg thank you , you too

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

13 Dec 2019, 4:44 pm

Hi can I join the club for unpopular WP members? I'm not as interesting as I used to be.