What do/did you want to look like?

Page 3 of 6 [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

TeaEarlGreyHot
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2012, 9:34 pm

Yes, I have. I have BDD. I can't trust what I see, and on top of that I do wish my body reflected more how I feel inside.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

08 Feb 2012, 9:50 pm

I'm just going to say it. All of you (at least those of you who have posted pictures that I have seen), look great.

identity
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 11:10 am

One thing I always had a fascination with was platinum blonde hair. That's quite a friviolous thing that I could easily change of course but I don't think I could carry it off. There are actually lots of things I would like to change about the way I look, too numerous to list.
However

AnnettaMarie wrote:
But, we are what we are. And all you can do is accept, and learn to love what you've got.

Yes, I need to work on doing this...

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

09 Feb 2012, 11:25 am

The only thing I would change is my eyes. (Since some people think I'm Asian when I'm not.)

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 12:16 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
The only thing I would change is my eyes. (Since some people think I'm Asian when I'm not.)

I have the same issue

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

09 Feb 2012, 1:17 pm

Alexender wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

I have the same issue

Be strong, my internet friend.

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 1:32 pm

Someone I went to school with for at least 2 or 3 months asked me everyday if he could call me chinese because when I smiled my eyes looked asian. I would have been really angry with him but everybody knew he was autistic and he was always happy

oh this was in 6th or 7th grade

My ancestory is mostly Norwegian and germain, all european

AnonymousPasserBy
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

09 Feb 2012, 2:28 pm

hmm this would be perfect
[img][800:957]http://lookbook.nu/files/looks/large/2011/12/15/1787976_collegiate.jpg[/img]
I spend too much time on lookbook.nu :(

Samara1991
Raven
Raven

09 Feb 2012, 2:40 pm

I want to look like Joan Jett despite the fact that people say I already do.... :?

Last edited by Samara1991 on 09 Feb 2012, 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Solvejg
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 2:57 pm

I want to be about 4 inches shorter so that I could be just under 6foot. I want to get rid of all my acne and strech marks and saggy skin, gef rid of my appitite so I am perpetually thin and am never tempted by food. Remove my chipmonk cheeks, Make my eyes simetrical, have a huge mouth with big lips like julia roberts, have skinnier theighs, Have non dodgy eye sight so I didn't have to constantly wear glasses, have some fat at all on my behind so that hard chairs dont leave bruises on my bottom.

So I'm never in a rush

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 3:00 pm

get rid of appetite?

I am skinny but generally hungry. Unless I work to gain weight I don't

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 3:53 pm

MakaylaTheAspie wrote:
Alexender wrote:
MakaylaTheAspie wrote:

I have the same issue

Be strong, my internet friend.

I never said it was a bad thing. Your epicanthic fold suits you :D

hale_bopp
Veteran
Veteran

09 Feb 2012, 10:04 pm

hyperlexian wrote:
hale_bopp wrote:
a less point nose

this will probably sound weird, but i really like your nose. i always notice in pictures how it looks almost sculpted

It's too pointy. Watch me in this video when I turn side on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZccEmKeDHw

ocdgirl123
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2012, 12:30 am

I just remembered, in elementary school, the fact that I didn't have pale skin really bothered me, it was a trait that I, for some reason, really, really, really, really wanted. I thought having fair skin would make me more NT for some reason. Also, all my friends had fair skin at the time.

hyperlexian
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2012, 1:04 am

Titangeek wrote:
I'm just going to say it. All of you (at least those of you who have posted pictures that I have seen), look great.

thank you for this. it's a wonderful sentiment, and i agree

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

10 Feb 2012, 4:57 am

when i was a teen i wanted to be like and look like david cassidy or peter frampton or andy gibb, anybody but who i was and what i looked like. as a young adult i wanted to look like that guy in the aha music video "take on me," or like that greek-god-statuesque swimmer greg louganis, or any of the beautiful people i saw on tv and around me who was not me. in my later years i wanted to look like christopher morley [beautiful transvestite actor in "freebie and the bean"] or jaye davidson [that beautiful exotic actor in "the crying game"] or john cameron mitchell [that beautiful bootylicious actor in "hedwig and the angry inch"], or that beautiful ice skater johnny weir. but i suppose god arranged for me to have my somewhat more pedestrian visage and physique for a reason, known mostly to god. i have come to terms with it, with me, and with god, i guess. :)