if you controlled the world's oxygen...

Page 1 of 2 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

GumbyLives
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 4:56 pm

If you suddenly controlled the world's oxygen, what would you require of your new 6,928,198,253 minions?

Your Aspie score: 155 of 200 * Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 49 of 200 * You are very likely an Aspie

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 5:32 pm

I would of course tax oxygen consumption, and not for profit, but to be the catalyst to create the world order of Lace-Bane. Anyone who joins would be free of this tax, paid, and would be trained to bring justice. Anyone guilty of rape, molestation, murder, or similar crimes would be hunted down (Being in the order isn't an exception) and brought to a gas chamber where the life would be sucked from their lungs... because I would control oxygen... no better way to take the guilty's life I'd think :?. I'd also have the money required to hire advisors on how to control other problems and such, and hire awesome bodyguards >_>

One might say that having people killed for these crimes would suggest murder on my part, but there's a difference between murder and protecting the lives of others by removing threats. It sounds harsh, but the worst crimes are only here because there is no fear of the consequences of such actions >_>

Anyway, I don't ever intend to run in politics, so it's just thought for fun... Although the world does need to lose some of it's population >_>

Alexender
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 5:38 pm

Lace-Bane wrote:
Anyone guilty of rape, molestation, murder, or similar crimes would be hunted down (Being in the order isn't an exception) and brought to a gas chamber where the life would be sucked from their lungs...

No.

I don't agree with this. To many extenuating circumstances (mainly with the murder option, but also with the others)

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 5:38 pm

I'd use it to create more oxygen and to recreate the ozone layer.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 5:40 pm

GIVE THIS PEOPLE AIR!

Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 5:51 pm

Alexender wrote:
Lace-Bane wrote:
Anyone guilty of rape, molestation, murder, or similar crimes would be hunted down (Being in the order isn't an exception) and brought to a gas chamber where the life would be sucked from their lungs...

No.

I don't agree with this. To many extenuating circumstances (mainly with the murder option, but also with the others)

People wouldn't have to agree with it... I would control oxygen >_>

But away from that, my points were to create fear in the currently fearless :?. It would of course be a hunting after fair trial, not to mention it would be based on hunting those with murderous intent... there are accidental cases of murder which don't count in containing murderous intent :?. As far as rape and molestation... there would have to be substantial proof... not just an accusation. And if a false accusation was passed, there would be consequence as well. The key is fear. Most humans share a moving feeling to fear :?.

Anyway, It's a hypothetical question. People can feel safe that I don't run the world... I wouldn't want to :?

I'm also feeling incredibly stone-like today, so I may regret posting this at a later date >_>

MrXxx
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 5:56 pm

GumbyLives wrote:
If you suddenly controlled the world's oxygen, what would you require of your new 6,928,198,253 minions?

To breathe freely and enjoy every breath.

But, I would not force anyone to.

I'm not likely to be around much longer. As before when I first signed up here years ago, I'm finding that after a long hiatus, and after only a few days back on here, I'm spending way too much time here again already. So I'm requesting my account be locked, banned or whatever. It's just time. Until then, well, I dunno...

CrazyCatLord
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 6:39 pm

It starts with blo and ends with obs.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 9:28 pm

I would have all politicians, dictators, presidents, and any one involved in the upper levels of the worlds governments, relegated to pig farming. Basically start over with a clean slate. I would then have mandatory IQ and psychological tests be necessary to have any form of government power. And then, I would sit back, and see what happens.

abacacus
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 9:41 pm

Turn it off.

You will reap what you've sown.

TechnoDog
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 9:49 pm

Sell it back to them in a can. In inflated prices & brand it "Super Oxygen" 10x better than your regular oxygen tanks. Then I would get 3 hot chicks, to advertise the can & 3 fireman for the others.

Then I would stick a reduced price on, that was never used.

?When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.?

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

06 Apr 2012, 10:54 pm

I would use the oxygen to win favor with Lord Dark Helmet

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VptOUWC-Itc[/youtube]

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Joker
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 10:58 pm

Alexender wrote:
Lace-Bane wrote:

No.

I disagree with Alexander and I do agree with Lace-Bane that is a good idea.

TechnoDog
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 11:38 pm

nick007 wrote:
I would use the oxygen to win favor with Lord Dark Helmet

video

Thats the film I was thinking of, when I thought about the can lol Spaceballs.

?When you make a mistake, don't look back at it long. Take the reason of the thing into your mind and then look forward. Mistakes are lessons of wisdom. The past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power.?

Magnus_Rex
Veteran
Veteran

06 Apr 2012, 11:50 pm

I would trade it for all the WMDs I could get. Afterwards, I would unleash those WMDs on the civilized world, creating a real life version of Mad Max/Fallout. At last, my dreams of becoming a lone wanderer in a savage world inhabited by a few thousand broken people and many wild animals would be fulfilled.

...What an awfully convoluted plot... :?

Nim
Veteran
Veteran

07 Apr 2012, 1:44 am

I would make it a habit to have air evacuated from a room for a second as I enter a room - so people think I really am that cute.

I would also immediately have my henchmen find Arnold Schwarzenegger and kill him prior to him foiling my evil schemes (total recall) and/or prior to him posing bare bottomed for the newest terminator movie.