Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

squier
Veteran
Veteran

11 Nov 2006, 6:02 pm

often, when i am in an extremely calm status, all i do is think, though this may seem common among other people, considereing the fact that we always think, and it is both physically and mentally impossible not to, i have realized that the thoughts inside my mind are not direct, when i think something, it is not what is in my head, for example:
let us say that i am thinking 1090/H=10 H=?
what is going through my head is more along the lines is 110101001001101
somehow my uncontrollable thought section translates that into that previous equasion. it is my opinion that it the non-autistic brain has a different code or veiw that is translated into their thought, or it even has a lack of code, and is tottally direct. though i cannot look past anyones eyes and into their brain, veiwing how and/or what they are thinking, i beleive this to be true, and using this strange anomaly, i have developped several... unusual theories. this post is for several reasons, all of which are hopefully somehow connected. my first reason is to share the previous theory and two others, in hope that other Wrongplanet people will share there own. another is to get a "strangers" opinion on my unusual ideas, my final reason is to know if this binary code in my brain is a sign of insomnia and if i should seek help with that topic.
so that i can prevent myself from kicking into a monolog-related mode, i will present my other two theories:
theory #1: unbreakable string:
if someone were to take a magnet with sreangth equal rank to a rare earth magnet, and somehow spread apart the equally alligned protons that make the item magnetised, then cut the magnet in half without the protons and neutrons. and then picked up one of the two halfs, at one point the other end will only sit in the spot it is left sitting at until it has reached the edge of the magnetic feild, then the other half will begin to move upwards with the other half. this action takes place because the two magnets share one feild, if these two peices are re-enforced with something like copper wire, that someone will have an UNBREAKABLE STRING
theory #2 disolvable weight:
if one were to make a machine, where the weight distrobution was uneven, and then joint the heaviest portion of the machine, so it spun via motor against the direction of the eart, that portion of the machine that is moving will become much lighter. maybe even wheightless

KBABZ
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Middle Earth. Er, I mean Wellywood. Wait, Wellington.

11 Nov 2006, 6:42 pm

Your theories sound interesting, despite the fact I can't grasp them as much as I'd like to. I have a crazy theory of my own: What if, against all popular belief, the Universe was as big as a Pine Tree? Right down to the Pine Needles! There'd be a mass scientist suicide rate if that was discovered...

In a way
And sadness turned to comfort
We all go there

squier
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2006, 11:01 am

i like your theory!! ! heres one i forgot to mention...
theory #3: demension religion
Just for starters, I understand very little quantum physics. but I do understand that there is one theory that has to do with alternate dimensions, basically, if you set up a contraption that has a pair of scissors that could cut a string letting loose a hammer that breaks a glass of highly acidic material which sadly, would kill a cat standing in front of it. Then there is an alternate dimension where all these actions have taken place, and the cat is dead. (I don’t like this example because I like cats, but I don’t know any other version ) and these two dimensions may not be the only ones. There could be ten dimensions, each with a different result, there could even be ten thousand, and maybe ( this is probably is really stupid ) there is just a different dimension for each religion ( or lack of ) so the real question should be what dimension are we in.

it is a direct copy from a book i have written, okay, well, i am yet to get it published, but it is going to be a book, when i say the real question should be, that is because the particular section is about my personal opinions. :roll: :lol: :wink: :P
i hope you like it. if you want i can find a way to e-mail it to you, KBABZ just give me your e-mail adress, but you will need to have acrobat reader on your computer, i hope i am not being to open, that is a problem of mine, i can get to open at times... :oops:

bizarre
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2006, 12:15 pm

I did'nt come up with this idea, but i like the idea i ta giant turtle carring the world around on its back and underneath the turtle is another turtle and another turtle underneath that one and it's turtles all the way down!

Anubis
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2006, 2:07 pm

I come up with many theories, which I think over and discredit all the time. For instance, I wondered if the universe orbits around something which causes time. We do not know what is outside this universe.

squier
Veteran
Veteran

12 Nov 2006, 2:34 pm

Anubis wrote:
I come up with many theories, which I think over and discredit all the time. For instance, I wondered if the universe orbits around something which causes time. We do not know what is outside this universe.

i like your theory... if the universe is circling around something, that means that as long as it is not accompanied by other universes within the same orbit, that would mean that the universe is either a circle or [kbabz's] pinetree. so that wold mean the universe won't collapse!! ! also alllowing smaller items (such as earth) to be able to orbit around other, slightly larger objects (like the sun) but the only thing that we are not sure of is that the density of objects bend the space around it creating gravity, when accompanied by rotation exists outside of our universe!!

my book:
http://www.lulu.com/content/710903