Post something that made you LAUGH today!

Page 5 of 47 [ 752 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 47  Next

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 5:30 am

b9
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 6:47 am

a woman about 24 years old was at the counter in front of me and was idly talking to the shopkeeper about something, and i heard her say the words "ok that's interesting. i'll "arkse" them about that when i see them next".
i was intitially amused as it is usually children who mispronounce the word "ask" that way, but then i imagined her with a hideous makeup job chewing gum and drawling the same words in a sort of stupid way and i then lost my composure and started to laugh even though i was trying to suppress it because it is not nice to snicker at speech impediments.
i had to pretend i had suddenly thought of something else and had to exit the shop, or else i would have imagined scenario after scenario that would have made me choke with laughter on top of laughter.

Earthling
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 6:54 am

HAHAHA that must have been so funny! It's funny just reading it, but... lmao! :lmao:

b9
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 7:03 am

i still can not get it out of my mind. so many scenarios.

a woman on the phone to her mother about her lazy husband : mum i've arksed him and arksed him and arksed him to do it but he just wont listen

an evangelist : if you want to enjoy the bounty of wealth, all you have to do is arkse the lord.

an american negro woman with attitude who speaks like a "momma": my daughter say'd i wanna hear a secret? so i axed her...sure! ("axed" in this instance is the same corruption of the word but in an american accent).

a hillbilly farmer: ya know, the generosity of the townfolk's there for the axin'

etc..etc...got to stop thinking about it..

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Sep 2015, 3:41 pm

This comic:

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

09 Sep 2015, 9:31 am

Crazyfool
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

09 Sep 2015, 9:36 am

Didn't make me laugh but it sure put a smile on my face:

But this made me laugh:

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

10 Sep 2015, 6:59 am

I'm not convinced that Wales isn't trying to play some kind of joke on the rest of the world.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

11 Sep 2015, 8:12 pm

I definitely need some laughter medicine today. Where is my good friend kelli to make me laugh

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2015, 2:47 am

Raleigh
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2015, 5:34 am

A workmate suggesting that the initial 'C' of an unpopular supervisor's middle name stood for c*nthooks.

b9
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2015, 10:43 am

i was watching an episode of "bewitched" while going to sleep (remote was too remote to find), and the sound of her wiggling her nose when she casts a spell started to annoy me ("tiggle tiggle tick"). then i thought about the sound, and i thought also then about the sound that "jeannie" on "i dream of jeannie" makes when she casts a spell ("boing-oing-oing-oing..."), and i realized that the producers had to use a sound to represent the spells.

i then imagined a b***h fight between samantha in bewitched, and jeannie, and i imagined listening to it from the next room and hearing a cacophony of "tigle tiggle ticks" and "boing-oing-oings"'s interspersed with the sound of crashing furniture and breaking glass.
the thought almost gave me an abdominal hernia, and i had to sit up to laugh to the extent i was laughing without injury.

now i am determined to source a good variety of those 2 sounds and other common sounds associated with spells in those 2 TV shows, and patch them together in a way that recreates my imagined scenario.
it will be the death of me if i get it right.

Noca
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2015, 1:02 pm

Listening to this song as I was chopping vegetables

WitchsCat
Veteran
Veteran

17 Sep 2015, 4:18 pm

This, especially #2:

http://www.buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/ ... vgqrezVGgm

iliketrees
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2015, 3:20 am

Kuraudo777
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2015, 2:10 pm

Ooh, those owl chicks are so adorable!
I saw a video today of a dog wearing croc shoes.

A memory is something that has to be consciously recalled, right? That's why sometimes it can be mistaken and a different thing. But it's different from a memory locked deep within your heart. Words aren't the only way to tell someone how you feel.” Tifa Lockheart, Final Fantasy VII