Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 8:51 am

My brother said about me the other day "behind this whole nice guy image you project there is actually something much more sinister about you underneath it all"

regardless if he is right or not what do you think he might be trying too say about me as a person?

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 9:08 am

Jamesy wrote:
My brother said about me the other day "behind this whole nice guy image you project there is actually something much more sinister about you underneath it all"

regardless if he is right or not what do you think he might be trying too say about me as a person?

It sounds to me like he thinks you are faking being nice, or being manipulative for selfish reasons. Or maybe he just wanted to insult you and thats what he came up with. I don't know. I'd ask him to explain if I were you.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

Jamesy
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 9:20 am

my brother studied pychology

Sparx
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 9:31 am

It's always the quiet ones. :twisted:

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 9:31 am

Jamesy wrote:
my brother studied pychology

Then you should certainly ask him what he meant by it. He could have meant several things. Or he could still have just been trying to insult you and wanted to use a term that might confuse you.

He's the only one who can tell you what he meant by it. I told you what I thought he meant by it. What do you think he meant by it?

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

10 Jul 2012, 12:19 pm

Why don't you ask your brother what he meant when he said that. The way I comprehend the words is that your brother might have meant that you're not as nice a person as you seem on the outside and you've got to work on being a nicer person. I've come to this conclusion by your past threads. Maybe your brother wants to help you to be a nicer person. The nice people always win. :)