Page 1 of 2 [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

27 Sep 2012, 6:35 am

Since it's so late in the morning here in the West, I thought I'd make a thread about coffee!
----
I love coffee. I know; it can be addicting, but I love it w/creamer and sweetener. I really don't know how people can enjoy it w/o any of those two ('black' coffee); drinking it like that tastes rather bland and tasteless, IMO.

There's a drink in Rhode Island called coffee milk; I've had it, and it tastes pretty sweet. Always nice when I need to relax and have a nice drink.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 7:22 am

Coffee will be the death of me, I'm sure.

japan
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

27 Sep 2012, 10:56 am

I'm Crazy about Coffee. I used to drink 10 cups per day. I eventually decided to reduce that a little (Trying to keep it to no more than 4), but I can see my coffee intake creeping up already. It's hard to live without it.

outofplace
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 1:13 pm

I like my sugar with coffee and cream. :lol:

In colder months, I am addicted to Dunkin Donuts coffee. It's a must have for me. However, I live in Florida and a hot beverage in summer just doesn't work-especially when you are driving a vehicle that either has no A/C or very poor A/C for a living.

Ecksenntrik
Hummingbird
Hummingbird

27 Sep 2012, 2:54 pm

equestriatola wrote:
Since it's so late in the morning here in the West, I thought I'd make a thread about coffee!
----
I love coffee. I know; it can be addicting, but I love it w/creamer and sweetener. I really don't know how people can enjoy it w/o any of those two ('black' coffee); drinking it like that tastes rather bland and tasteless, IMO.

There's a drink in Rhode Island called coffee milk; I've had it, and it tastes pretty sweet. Always nice when I need to relax and have a nice drink.

Woah. Fellow caffinated brony here... I love caffeine. I drink 7 cups a day, usually strong cups. Jitters are extremely pleasant, coffee lifts my mood quite alot and helps me keep my hyperactive spirit, yes indeed! Best way, I think. People keep telling me to cut down, but damn it I won't! They will not take away my dark elixir of life! :B

Mummy_of_Peanut
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 3:08 pm

I tend to drink tea, rather than coffee. But, I have a cappuccino every Thursday, as does my friend, as we chat and wait for our kids at their athletics class. So, I've had one just a few hours ago.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

27 Sep 2012, 3:10 pm

About coffee milk: They do sell the syrup to make it, coffee syrup on places like eBay and other shops. I'll try to buy a case of the stuff in the near future.....

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 4:24 pm

I'm drinking tea right now, but I'm starting more mornings with a cup of coffee as it gets colder.

Canaspie
Veteran
Veteran

27 Sep 2012, 8:41 pm

equestriatola wrote:
I really don't know how people can enjoy it w/o any of those two ('black' coffee); drinking it like that tastes rather bland and tasteless, IMO.

I thought that at first when I started drinking coffee, but now I love black coffee much more than with other stuff thrown in it. Adding cream or sugar just makes it taste so wrong (plus, it cools down a lot faster...I like my coffee really hot)

I average between 4-8 cups a day. If I go more than 12 hours without caffeine, I get a massive headache and can not function. :(

MakaylaTheAspie
Veteran
Veteran

Location: O'er the land of the so-called free and the home of the self-proclaimed brave. (Oregon)

27 Sep 2012, 10:32 pm

:coffee:

Cardaygo
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Sep 2012, 6:14 pm

I enjoy the same coffee everyday, Americano, 3 sugars, with milk. Whenever I drink it, it makes me feel like I'm alive again. It's that good.

GreyGirl
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2012, 7:54 pm

Is there any way to undo the effects of caffeine? I like coffee, and the effects of caffeine, but they seem to hang around longer than I'd like. I usually make my self a large iced coffee with a bit of honey in it in the morning but I'm afraid to drink it later.

"Freedom of Speech is Not a License to be Stupid"

BrokenBill
Toucan
Toucan

28 Sep 2012, 10:03 pm

Chocolate coated coffee beans, yummmmmm :bounce:

You are very likely an Aspie

Moonhawk
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 12:59 am

I usually only drink one cup each day without sugar or cream, just black coffee :) I love my coffee like that!

NewDawn
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

29 Sep 2012, 4:01 am

I love coffee, but I am very particular about the variety of bean and the acidity. I only tolerate light roasted beans from Kenya or Guatamala. All the other types of coffee give me stomach cramps and acid reflux. Oh, and black with two lumps of sugar.

danmac
Veteran
Veteran

29 Sep 2012, 8:28 am

cafe peru