Page 3 of 24 [ 376 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 24  Next

Joe90
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 3:55 pm

People yawning loudly
Strangers saying hello to strangers
Toddlers having a temper tantrum over nothing (not to mention the din)
Girls giggling when passing me
People gawping at me like I'm some freak (or giving the prolonged stare)
Needing to go wee in the middle of the night
Internet cutting off but saying ''connected'' at the same time
People coming near me with a stinking cold then giving it to me
Tory government supporting the rich
People leaving doors open in the house when noisy activities are going on, causing distractions when I'm in my room
Boys shouting at me out of car windows as they go by, and me being expected to feel complimented but instead it just startles me
Snow being forecasted as soon as the temperature reaches, like, 3 or 4 celcius, after having weeks of a mild autumn (like, what's the hurry to have to snow yet, this is not Sweden!?!)
Seeing the words ''unable'', ''unsuccessful'', and ''cannot'', especially on the internet and in job interview letters
My favourite bus-drivers not being on the bus/putting the grumpiest tossers on it regularly and changing the familiar, friendly ones to all different routes
People doing about 25 sneezes in a row
People using fahrenheit to read temperatures, instead of celcius (and celcius is easier to read because 0 is freezing, which is easy to remember)
Being forced to get buses in FirstGroup
People having the TV on constantly all day, barely watching it
Yappy dogs with an ear-piercing bark in gardens/the gardens next to alleys always seem to have a stupid loud barking dog
People on WP who think everything to do with their thoughts/feelings/intentions/etc is because of having Asperger's Syndrome
When people phone me at the last minute cancelling our plans to meet up - especially when I have already arrived
People who speak to me like I've got no feelings
When someone needs to get to where I'm standing in a shop or wants to get by and I'm in their way
People who lack empathy
People who pronounce ''Asperger's Syndrome'' with a ''J'' and not a ''G''
The majority of women in their 60s, teenage girls, toddlers, and snobs
Men who think women never fart/keeping asking on Google ''do girls fart?'' COURSE WE DO!! !! !!
WP posters who get, like, 7 pages of replies when making a pointless thread, but when I make an interesting/exciting/original thread, I'm lucky to get 2 replies
People who have their telly roaring out really loud for no reason except to be selfish
People clearing their throat, going ''hmmmmm-hmmmmmmmmmmm-hmmmmm''
Strangers invading my personal space
People who absolutely hate hangovers, yet still go out and do it all over again the next week. I just really don't want to hear your whining on Facebook any more.
People wanting to hear something when I'm talking (for example the radio)
People thinking that just because I'm young it means I should be going out to bars and partying
People going ''ssshhhhh'' to me, I just hate it
People going, ''who?'' at every name you say, even if you say names clearly and also are names they are familiar with. It's like going ''who?'' is just a habit

Last edited by Joe90 on 08 Oct 2012, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 4:05 pm

equestriatola wrote:
Self-explanatory.
----
I find it annoying that all the kids these days, when wearing caps, leave the bill FLAT. I find that look stupid, personally. On a related note, leaving the stickers on the bills of the caps is just as idiotic. I don't want anyone to know what my head size is. (Oh, and mine? 7 1/2.)

I never saw this until I attended university over 4 years ago. Many of the male students would walk around with their stocking caps perched so high on their heads, any mild breeze would knock it off. They would also wear headphones approximately three inches ABOVE the ear and crank up the music on their mp3 players for all to hear. "Glorified workboots" (the Timberlands with gold-colored trim and fancy inner liners with the tongue hanging out like an abandoned puppy in the Sahara) were the norm in terms of footwear. Another common sight was clothing items with price tags still attached. Perhaps the price tag thing was done to brag to others about how much money they shelled out for hideous outfits.

Or maybe they can return it after one day of wearing it :P ...

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 4:09 pm

If anyone wants to play REALLY LOUD music in the car, roll up the windows!

Sylkat

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 4:15 pm

Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
Hai guyz

Are they saying hello or warning a friend about a:
Image?
(Hai = Shark in German)

Dirtdigger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 4:39 pm

1. Men and boys who wear there caps backwards.
2. Men and boys who wear their waistlines of their pants practically to their knees.
3. Dirty old men who spits a big wad of nasty stuff on the parking lot and sidewalk.
4. Noisy neighbors who play loud music, slam car doors all day long, have yapping dogs and even constantly talk.
5. Quakers with body order.
6. Know-it-alls
8. When someone calls after my bedtime.
9. Telemarketers
10. Our mayor
11. Doctors who don't wash their hands between patients.
12. Doctors that don't have a clue what's wrong even though they see a very high blood pressure and fast heartbeat, doing nothing.
13. Pill happy doctors.
14. Really slow cashiers that has been working at Walmart for several years at this job.
15. Walmart not having half the things I need.
16. The horrendous odor in Walmart.
17. Condoms full of sperm in the parking lot.
18. When someone laughs in my face when I didn't say anything funny.
19. Drivers who text and drive or fumble around with those damn cellphones while driving.
20. People with rings in their lips and great big holes with rings in their ears.
21. Idiot airline personnel that seat me with 2 obese people that takes up 3 seats and I have to ask to be moved.
22. Not having decent meals anymore on airplanes.
23. Not enough room inbetween seats on airplaines.
24. Sitting next to a foulmouth drunk on airplanes.
25. Hard landings on airplanes.
26. Turbulance on airplanes.
27. Airports when they are as big as cities.
28. Dirty hotels and rude personnel.
29. A cab driver that smokes.

I have many more but I'm probably already boring everyone.

Sylkat
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 5:27 pm

Apartment-to-condo conversions.
Condominium rules; cannot paint any different color, cannot install different carpet, cannot put up different drapes....this is ownership?!?
'No pets allowed' apartments, condos and rental houses.
Apartment parking lots used by kids as playgrounds.
Not enough trailer parks anymore.

Sylkat

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 5:39 pm

Door-to-door salespeople who keep talking after you've told them 'no', and who talk even louder after you've shut the door on them.

People who have nothing to talk about except their own (imagined) worthlessness.

People who ask for advice, only to argue away every suggestion as 'impossible'.

People who demand your attention, and then have nothing to contribute to the conversation.

People who think you are talking about them, and then deny everything they think you've said about them, when you have not even been thinking about them at all!

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

Dirtdigger
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 6:23 pm

People who ask me a question and before I get it answered, they answer it.
People who make sure I follow the rules, but the rules never apply to them.
People who tries to force their religion down my throat and threaten that I will go to hell if I don't believe.
Waitresses who rather play around and talk than do their jobs and expect me to leave a tip.
Spoiled food.
When someone pees all over the toilet seat and is too damn lazy to wipe it off.
Turds in the toilet.
When my cable service starts screwing up.
When people wipe poo all over the walls.

Cuckooflower
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

07 Oct 2012, 6:27 pm

People who sing out loud a lot in annoying happy tones, in specific situations where it is disrespectful to do so, where perhaps a little (or a lot) appreciation of the suffering of others is required. That can be offensive and grating

Aprilviolets
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 11:01 pm

I have some more.

People spitting on the footpath:
People who talk loudly on their mobile phones on public transport:
People who pick their noses in public:

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

07 Oct 2012, 11:06 pm

CyborgUprising wrote:
equestriatola wrote:
Self-explanatory.
----
I find it annoying that all the kids these days, when wearing caps, leave the bill FLAT. I find that look stupid, personally. On a related note, leaving the stickers on the bills of the caps is just as idiotic. I don't want anyone to know what my head size is. (Oh, and mine? 7 1/2.)

I never saw this until I attended university over 4 years ago. Many of the male students would walk around with their stocking caps perched so high on their heads, any mild breeze would knock it off. They would also wear headphones approximately three inches ABOVE the ear and crank up the music on their mp3 players for all to hear. "Glorified workboots" (the Timberlands with gold-colored trim and fancy inner liners with the tongue hanging out like an abandoned puppy in the Sahara) were the norm in terms of footwear. Another common sight was clothing items with price tags still attached. Perhaps the price tag thing was done to brag to others about how much money they shelled out for hideous outfits.

Or maybe they can return it after one day of wearing it :P ...

Of course, I do wear my sports caps PURELY for love of the sport...... and they are always forward facing. Like they should be.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

CyborgUprising
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2012, 11:51 pm

Dirtdigger wrote:
20. People with rings in their lips and great big holes with rings in their ears...

:lol:
Considering I qualify as a member of this group (though I usually wear tunnels, plugs or pinchers), you would likely hate me with a burning passion.

Further adding to my list:
-The annoying ads that show up when I comment here. Not only do they disrupt typing (letters not showing up or showing up twice in a row because I typed them a second time since they did not display the first time), they make me appear as if I'm a lobotomized amoeba that somehow, through the magic of technology, acquired the ability to utilize a keyboard for communication.

-I will likely get heat for this one but: People who play MilSim garbage. If you want to look like a soldier and tote around a weapon, why not enlist in the Armed Forces? (instead they seem to enjoy playing with a plastic gun, looking like an idiot -- and please stop defiling the uniforms by placarding them with "fantasy patches" and improperly-placed insignia) These posers I especially loathe.

-People who ask me to say insulting/obscene things in other languages. No, I do not wish to tell you how to say "I want to shove barbed wire up you mother's c***" in Icelandic, so please refrain from asking such stupid questions. If you want to know how much theater tickets cost, I can help you there.

tweety_fan
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 3:17 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
Brainfre3ze_93 wrote:
richie wrote:
What I find annoying are guys walking around with their pants hanging halfway down their butts....

Oh god I see this everywhere in my town, and it irks me to no end. :x

I also see it where I live and it makes me sick in my mouth.

I see that too and it confuses me. wearing those kinds of pants would drive me bonkers on account of it would get in the way while i did things.

things that I can't stand
1. people that complain about other peoples bad behaviour when they do the exact same thing themselves regularly.
2. people that shove their views down your throat and hurl abuse/threats at you if u don't agree with them.
3. people that judge an entire group by the few people that they have met from said group.
4. people that assume that they speak for everyone and that everyone has the same opinion that they do.
5. people that bully others.
6. people that pressure you into doing things "because everyone else is doing it"
7. people that believe that you have to get married and have kids in order for your life to mean anything.
8. those judgemental types that believe if you don't raise your kids the exact same way that they are raising theirs then either you or they are a bad parent.
9. people that judge others entirely by looks.
10. fans at sports matches that spend the whole match hurling abuse at everyone.
11. music fans that spend the entire performance screaming. (I am surprised that I haven't heard any reports of boy band members losing their hearing).
12. the use of the word un-australian. it was made up by aussie politicians to describe anything negative. now it is overused.if u think something is unacceptable, just call it unacceptable.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 5:39 am

Forgot to add: As a side effect of election season: Endless political ads. Too much discord in this political climate is not good, and there's just so much venom in them these days! UGH.

Fnord
Veteran
Veteran

08 Oct 2012, 2:29 pm

Drama Queens. You may be a one if...

... Being happy scares you.

... Being ignored is an assault on your dignity as a person.

... Being told to "Shh!" during a movie is oppression.

... Every physical symptom indicates a hopeless medical condition.

... It really is all about you, no matter what.

... No one ever asks you how you are because they're afraid you might tell them.

... Nothing that happens to you is ordinary.

... One bad hair day ruins your entire week.

... People greet your every utterance with quiet snickering and sereptitious eyerolls.

... Receiving a "Dirty Look" is an assault on your dignity as a person.

... Receiving anything less than a perfect compliment is hateful persecution.

... Receiving correction is the rudest, most vicious attack imaginable.

... When others are happy, they're doing it just to annoy you.

... You are never satisfied unless you are completely miserable.

... You have ever uttered, "I could just SCREAM!"

... You identify closely with a soap opera character.

... You must act out every traumatic scene to convey its full impact on you.

... You practice crying prettily in front of the bathroom mirror.

... You strike a pose upon entering a room.

... Your favorite author is Barbara Cartland.

... You've had a temper-tantrum since turning eighteen.

No love for Hamas, Hezbollah, Iranian Leadership, Islamic Jihad, other Islamic terrorist groups, OR their supporters and sympathizers.

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2012, 2:27 am

Why women can't go topless in this country (at least in most places).