Page 287 of 296 [ 4436 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 284, 285, 286, 287, 288, 289, 290 ... 296  Next

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 92,917
Location: the island of defective toy santas

17 Nov 2019, 3:15 pm

the collected musics of Juan Garcia Esquivel :dj:



Lace-Bane
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Nov 2010
Age: 33
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,633
Location: tennessee

17 Nov 2019, 6:11 pm

“little big soldier”, then “shaolin”, on blu-ray.

Lace-Bane wrote:
sakura pigma brush pen for use during character writing practice... attempting to bridge practice with past interests in art, to peak curiosity to pick up a pen even while burnt out.

that works well, along with using the browser on the ps4(the computer feels like a work station.) to look up stroke orders.


_________________
七転び八起き


AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,680
Location: Portland, Oregon

18 Nov 2019, 3:26 pm

A vegan burger with French fries for lunch.


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


Stardust_Dragonfly
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Aug 2019
Age: 30
Gender: Female
Posts: 730
Location: UK

18 Nov 2019, 5:14 pm

Kindle book on sale for 99p. Win! :cheers:



AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,680
Location: Portland, Oregon

18 Nov 2019, 6:00 pm

A can of Yerba Mate.


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


Kitty4670
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 18 Nov 2014
Gender: Female
Posts: 5,202
Location: California,USA

19 Nov 2019, 4:15 pm

I bought sushi last night :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:


_________________
You are my shining star that shine so bright that guide me to the light, so keep on rockin', cuz That's Rock and Roll


Catlover5
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 9 May 2015
Age: 20
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,894
Location: Norfolk, UK

19 Nov 2019, 11:05 pm

Resistance bands.



AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

Joined: 23 Nov 2006
Age: 30
Gender: Male
Posts: 55,680
Location: Portland, Oregon

20 Nov 2019, 3:27 pm

A veggie burger with a bottle of Diet Pepsi for lunch.


_________________
Silly NTs, I have Aspergers, and having Aspergers is gr-r-reat!


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 92,917
Location: the island of defective toy santas

20 Nov 2019, 3:30 pm

a hospital breakfast of grits, fried taters, fried onions, sausages and bacon, scrambled eggs, apple fritter. :chef:



TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 385
Location: The Garden of Georgia Roses

20 Nov 2019, 3:40 pm

auntblabby wrote:
a hospital breakfast of grits, fried taters, fried onions, sausages and bacon, scrambled eggs, apple fritter. :chef:

That all sounds yummy to me! :chef: Except for the fried onions. I dont eat onions. :mrgreen:

Wait... why were you in the hospital? :(


_________________
♡◇ :study: ♧♤


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 92,917
Location: the island of defective toy santas

20 Nov 2019, 3:44 pm

TheCherokeeRosePrince wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
a hospital breakfast of grits, fried taters, fried onions, sausages and bacon, scrambled eggs, apple fritter. :chef:

That all sounds yummy to me! :chef: Except for the fried onions. I dont eat onions. :mrgreen: Wait... why were you in the hospital? :(

only thing missing was gravy, that was only on wednesdays, biscuits and gravy day at the hospital, i was there to get a blood draw [labs taken] for my cholesterol meds/liver function check. last time i was an actual inpatient was august 23, 2012, when a bad accident put me there for a week. what do you think of fried garlic? i'd love to try me some :chef:



TheCherokeeRosePrince
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

User avatar

Joined: 14 Aug 2019
Gender: Male
Posts: 385
Location: The Garden of Georgia Roses

20 Nov 2019, 3:59 pm

auntblabby wrote:
TheCherokeeRosePrince wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
a hospital breakfast of grits, fried taters, fried onions, sausages and bacon, scrambled eggs, apple fritter. :chef:

That all sounds yummy to me! :chef: Except for the fried onions. I dont eat onions. :mrgreen: Wait... why were you in the hospital? :(

only thing missing was gravy, that was only on wednesdays, biscuits and gravy day at the hospital, i was there to get a blood draw [labs taken] for my cholesterol meds/liver function check. last time i was an actual inpatient was august 23, 2012, when a bad accident put me there for a week. what do you think of fried garlic? i'd love to try me some :chef:

Ohh ok. Doesnt sound like it was serious then, I'm glad. :heart:

I didnt know you could fry garlic? :)

I like garlic toast and using garlic powder to cook with. :chef:


_________________
♡◇ :study: ♧♤


BenderRodriguez
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 9 Feb 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 2,511

20 Nov 2019, 4:04 pm

TheCherokeeRosePrince wrote:
I didnt know you could fry garlic? :)

You don't know what you're missing :P

Do you like roasted garlic/roasted garlic paste, auntblabby?


_________________
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored." Aldous Huxley


auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 92,917
Location: the island of defective toy santas

20 Nov 2019, 5:24 pm

TheCherokeeRosePrince wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
TheCherokeeRosePrince wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
a hospital breakfast of grits, fried taters, fried onions, sausages and bacon, scrambled eggs, apple fritter. :chef:

That all sounds yummy to me! :chef: Except for the fried onions. I dont eat onions. :mrgreen: Wait... why were you in the hospital? :(

only thing missing was gravy, that was only on wednesdays, biscuits and gravy day at the hospital, i was there to get a blood draw [labs taken] for my cholesterol meds/liver function check. last time i was an actual inpatient was august 23, 2012, when a bad accident put me there for a week. what do you think of fried garlic? i'd love to try me some :chef:

Ohh ok. Doesnt sound like it was serious then, I'm glad. :heart: I didnt know you could fry garlic? :) I like garlic toast and using garlic powder to cook with. :chef:

fried foods generally aren't good for one's health but they sure taste good. heck, anything that tastes good likely isn't too good for the health. :|



auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 12 Feb 2010
Gender: Male
Posts: 92,917
Location: the island of defective toy santas

20 Nov 2019, 5:24 pm

BenderRodriguez wrote:
TheCherokeeRosePrince wrote:
I didnt know you could fry garlic? :)

You don't know what you're missing :P

Do you like roasted garlic/roasted garlic paste, auntblabby?

i've had roasted garlic, but not the paste.