Has anyone ever abused insomnia to get stuff done?

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2012, 1:08 pm

With abusing insomnia, I mean staying up all night intentionally so you can find an excuse to not go do certain things or perform things badly without faking?

I mean people (from the government for example or from work) can't really spend the night with you to check if you're really sleeping so I feel you can abuse this feature to whatever your need is and people can really tell when you're tired as f**k and not performing well because of it?

keira
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2012, 3:35 pm

No, I don't think I have. I stayed up all night to get things done, like studying all night, or finishing some project. Staying up seems to be easier for me than for most people I know, so I kind of abuse insomnia in the way that I leave things for the last night.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2012, 8:55 am

I haven't made myself stay up on purpose but I have used poor sleep as an excuse many a time. Like there was the time my cat knocked a glass of water off the nightstand and woke me up at 2 a.m.. I didn't tell work that I went right back to sleep after I dried myself off and grumbled at the cat.

CrystalStars
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2012, 10:33 am

I'm doing it right now, in fact.

Uprising
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2012, 10:50 am

CrystalStars wrote:
I'm doing it right now, in fact.

:thumright: