Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Fern
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 7:40 pm

I just took the "Thinking on Your Feet" test on http://www.testmybrain.org/.
I thought this was kind-of an interesting visual reasoning test. In parts of this test I think aspies might have an advantage, but the last one really threw me off my game with excessive visual simuli. I am curious to find out if folks on this forum either NT or on the spectrum will have a similar reaction. Any thoughts?

My results:

Visual Reasoning Test
Your score reflects how many items you got correct out of 35 possible items. This was a test of your visual reasoning ability.
Your score was 32. The average score is 25.93.
You scored higher than eight out of every ten people who took this test.

Forward Digits
Your score is the number of digits you were able to accurately recall. This was a test of your short-term memory.
Your score was 7. The average score is 5.96.
You scored higher than six out of every ten people who took this test.

Matching Shapes and Numbers
Your score indicates how many pairs you were able to match in 90 seconds. This was a test of your processing speed.
Your score was 49. The average score is 45.15.
You scored higher than six out of every ten people who took this test.

Find the Flickering Dot
Your score is the number of screen flashes it took you to correctly identify the changing dot, so LOWER SCORES ARE BETTER! This was a test of your ability to detect visual changes.
Your score was 9.93. The average score is 19.42.
You scored higher than one out of every ten people who took this test.[url=http://]Web Page Name[/url]

Who_Am_I
Veteran
Veteran

05 Dec 2012, 10:15 pm

Visual Reasoning Test - In this test, you were asked to figure out how to complete a pattern by choosing one of the images shown on screen. Your score reflects how many items you got correct out of 35 possible items. This was a test of your visual reasoning ability.
Your score was 26. The average score is 25.91:

Forward Digits - In this test, you had to remember sets of digits that increased in length. Your score is the number of digits you were able to accurately recall. This was a test of your short-term memory.
Your score was 8. The average score is 5.96:

Matching Shapes and Numbers - In this test, you were asked to correctly match pairs of shapes and numbers. Your score indicates how many pairs you were able to match in 90 seconds. This was a test of your processing speed.
Your score was 46. The average score is 45.17:

Find the Flickering Dot - In this test, you had to find the dot that was changing color. Your score is the number of screen flashes it took you to correctly identify the changing dot, so LOWER SCORES ARE BETTER! This was a test of your ability to detect visual changes.
Your score was 21.7. The average score is 19.4:

Deceptive cadence: V- ANYTHING BUT I ! !! !
Beethoven cadence: V-I-V-I-V-V-V-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I
-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I! I! I! I I I

TheTigress
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

06 Dec 2012, 2:05 am

Visual Reasoning Test - In this test, you were asked to figure out how to complete a pattern by choosing one of the images shown on screen. Your score reflects how many items you got correct out of 35 possible items. This was a test of your visual reasoning ability.

Your score was 28. The average score is 25.91:
you
avg

You scored higher than five out of every ten people who took this test:

Forward Digits - In this test, you had to remember sets of digits that increased in length. Your score is the number of digits you were able to accurately recall. This was a test of your short-term memory.
Your score was 8. The average score is 5.96:

Matching Shapes and Numbers - In this test, you were asked to correctly match pairs of shapes and numbers. Your score indicates how many pairs you were able to match in 90 seconds. This was a test of your processing speed.
Your score was 48. The average score is 45.19:

Find the Flickering Dot - In this test, you had to find the dot that was changing color. Your score is the number of screen flashes it took you to correctly identify the changing dot, so LOWER SCORES ARE BETTER! This was a test of your ability to detect visual changes.
Your score was 20.57. The average score is 19.38:

I had a little bit of browser issues with the flickering dot test. The dots didn't appear on my screen during one turn.