Page 1 of 2 [ 27 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Robdemanc
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 11:45 am

This month makes me either miserable/anxious/unsettled. I think it is because it signifies the change between winter and summer.

I don't think I have ever liked this month and most of my disruptive events in life have happened in March.

When it is over and April begins I feel more settled and at ease.

Does anyone else notice the disruptive feeling?

TenPencePiece
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 11:50 am

It's better than February

EnglishJess
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 12:25 pm

I like March for some reason.

Krabo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 1:19 pm

Springtime in general, April and May are the worst. It's because in the spring one is fully aware that soon it'll be midsummer and there's simply too much light at night. Come midsummer, it's not so bad after all. It's just the feeling of light nights in advance that drives me crazy.

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 1:32 pm

It's the month of April that I don't care for. My least favourite commercials are overplayed the entire month of April. Those Autism Speaks commercials.

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 1:36 pm

I'm not crazy about March either, but I do like the date of March Fourth. It's a date and a command.

Robdemanc
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 2:20 pm

In March I feel outside of myself. As if I am standing away from my life and looking at it objectively and seeing it to be pointless. September can do this to me too and I think the only reason for it is because the seasons change.

daydreamer84
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 6:33 pm

EnglishJess wrote:
I like March for some reason.

Me too..........it's when the weather starts getting warmer and if not at least you know that next month is definitely going to get a little warmer. I hate the cold so March is like a promise of better things to come.

jk1
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 6:49 pm

March is depressing because April, my least favorite month, is near. April is the beginning of everything and it's always stressful - getting used to new people etc. Also the weather starts getting sort of lukewarm. Polon flying. Spring is the worst of the year.

Nambo
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 7:00 pm

March 1st should be New Years day, its the beginning of a new year, when the cold starts going away and Spring starts to come and you've got the whole loveliness ahead of you..

Whats "New" about January 1st?, nothing, in fact it gets even worst, its still dark and grey and miserable, and then January and February are even worst!

equestriatola
Veteran
Veteran

Location: Half of me is in the Washington state, the other Los Angeles.

04 Mar 2013, 7:13 pm

I like March, personally.

The Canadian Football League - What We're Made Of

Feel free to talk to me, if you wish. :)

Every day is a gift- cherish it!

"A true, true friend helps a friend in need."

OliveOilMom
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 7:35 pm

I like it for the most part. I like the fact that spring is coming and it's getting warmer and I can see a light at the end of the tunnel from winter. What I don't like is that it's the start of the tornado season. We have pretty bad ones in March and April. Sometimes May. We have another tornado season again in November and December, but the spring ones always seem scarier and the "weather event" lasts much longer than the ones in the fall.

The link to the forum is http://www.rightplanet.proboards.com

DerStadtschutz
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 7:52 pm

I don't have a problem with march or any specific month or time of the year... Although I like spring and fall more than I like summer and winter because of the extremes of temperature.

However, my birthday is in March, and that doesn't make me any happier than normal... I get to remember the day that I was brought into this world to a family who abused me and never visits me or has anything nice to say to me. Sometimes I wish I had a time machine so I could go back to the day of my birth and kill myself as an infant... Or maybe go back about 9 months from that and keep my parents from conceiving me somehow. Apparently their lives would be better than too, since they've made it painfully obvious that I was some kind of mistake, or they lost a lot of money on a bet that I was supposed to turn out gay or something. Who the f**k knows...

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 8:51 pm

March, also known as my
[img][400:400]http://www.therightcontext.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/i-hate-everything2.jpg[/img]
month

g2
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

04 Mar 2013, 9:38 pm

My birthday is this month. Otherwise it wouldn't kill me if it were wiped off the calendar. I do like the hints of early spring though.

Parasol
Veteran
Veteran

04 Mar 2013, 11:59 pm

I like March because my birthday is on that month and Spring Break for two weeks! YES!