Post something nice about the person that posted above you.

Page 66 of 89 [ 1421 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68, 69 ... 89  Next

Florescent
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

11 Apr 2006, 4:41 pm

Neptunevsmars I like your avitar. You are saying something. You are unique not in a bad way but in a good way. I have not seen such an avitar although I was going to do something like that. I don;t know what is about fractals but I like them just like you. I think they are amusing. I will bet they are disorentating in away and that displaces emotions. I guess that make us creative. Sometimes there is a unique that is different form the rest in that its perfect. I will bet like me you have some wild stories to tell. I guess it would seem like you are intresting and exciting.

renaeden
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2006, 1:07 am

When Florescent gives compliments, he really gives them. Even though he's going through a tough time right now, he still tries his best.

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2006, 6:52 am

I like renaedens avatar, and think it must have taken skill to get the cogs to turn.

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

12 Apr 2006, 11:03 pm

(Florescent, I was JOKING with you, again! I did notice you're capitalization. You are still a suck up anyways! :lol: ) (I'm begining to find it disturbing that I understand you.)

Assassing is very diligent and hard-working; he now has something like a billion posts on WP!
(overachiever if I ever saw one!)

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2006, 9:34 am

Ive also been on the site for a year :P

Bland has good taste in anime (I think she said somewhere she liked Bleach)

<a href=http://s13.invisionfree.com/the_project>Project Legacy, building the future</a>

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2006, 10:14 am

(actually, you're gonna love this one, I am a 38 year old housewife, cleaning lady, college student and mom; I thought you were referring to the "household" variety) :roll:
(I'm never gonna live this down!) :oops:

Okay, let's see.....Assassin is well versed in anime and uuhh, that other cartoon art....which means that he must be artistic and have a discerning eye for the finer things in life. (He's also soooo nice he would never ridicule anyone for being an idiot! especially if that anyone was his elder; he's so respectful)

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2006, 10:21 am

I say you Bland are a great person where I can fall back on. Since we've alone like replied to each others posts in that one forum I would say she has great tastes. Besides maybe I'll get to know you better.

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2006, 11:19 am

TigerFire has an interesting name.

Quote:
(He's also soooo nice he would never ridicule anyone for being an idiot! especially if that anyone was his elder; he's so respectful)

Um thanks, and your right about the first part, Id never ridicule anyone for being an idiot, not least cos chances are there still many times smarter than I am :oops: but Id like to set the record straight about the second part: age doesnt make a difference to me, NOBODY deserves any more or less respect than anyone else.

jammie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

13 Apr 2006, 12:12 pm

A positive thing about assin is his lack of a need for an avatar and a huge numbver of post, most of which are interesting.

jammie

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2006, 12:16 pm

Jammies probably a nice person

(I cant really say much apart from that, since i only have that post to go by :P)

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2006, 12:18 pm

So far from all the posts I've read from you seem like a great person.

Assassin
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2006, 12:21 pm

thanks

TigerFires a gamer (judging by the avatar) and has good taste in games (also judging by the avatar)

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2006, 12:30 pm

Yes I'm a major gamer I've just been distracted right now by being on the internet a whole lot. Final Fantasy 8 is my favorite best game. I'm a major Final Fantasy lover.

Assassin I would say that if you had an avator I would be able to say something great about it. Yes you are a very great person.

Bland
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2006, 8:45 pm

Assassin follows the Biblical principle of "being no respecter of persons" which proves that he is very noble; a guy with great character. :wink:

TigerFire
Veteran
Veteran

13 Apr 2006, 9:04 pm

Bland wrote:
Assassin follows the Biblical principle of "being no respecter of persons" which proves that he is very noble; a guy with great character. :wink:

Bland I would say that you're a very great person.

WooYayHooplah
Veteran
Veteran

15 Apr 2006, 6:37 pm

The person above me can post faster than a speeding bullet.... superman would be jealous.