Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

RawSugar
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

16 Feb 2013, 6:47 pm

My pug is so dumb and it's a good thing it's cute because that makes it funny instead of annoying.
Earlier today I was trying to do laundry and she kept sticking her head in the laundry bin and I couldn't figure out why until later when I came back from the laundry room and found a pile of dirty socks in front of the bathroom door.
Then I went to give her a goldfish cracker and she missed it with her mouth and it went skidding across the hardwood floor and under the couch so I watched her run around the couch for 20 minutes trying to figure out how to get the cracker.
Does anyone else have really dumb/silly pets?

SakiHeart
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Feb 2013, 5:32 am

Aw, your pug sounds cute! Yep, sure do! ^.^ My three cats do hilariously ridiculous stuff all the time! My chinchilla Aragorn is also funny - he enjoys tipping his food dish upside down and spinning it around and around and around haha :lol: It's so cute and funny! I also have three chickens. One of them seems to think her eggs are going to hatch, because she keeps sitting on them (even though we don't have a rooster) XD Aren't animals adorable! :heart:

~ Legend of the Legendary Heroes

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

18 Feb 2013, 9:19 am

For some reason, my one dog, Hugo, likes my son's socks. I keep finding them in the back yard shaped to a perfect mold of his colon :eew: Hugo's sister, Lena, is "nearscented". She likes to put her nose directly on whatever she's sniffing. They are both goofy meatheads who bark at the neighbors even though they see them every day.

When we took in a feral cat and her kittens several years ago, we were always finding wildlife in various stages of freshness--everything from freshly caught and released in the bathroom to seeral days dead under the couch.

SakiHeart
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

18 Feb 2013, 4:36 pm

Mindsigh wrote:
When we took in a feral cat and her kittens several years ago, we were always finding wildlife in various stages of freshness

My cats are like that too! XD Well, my two male cats are always catching things anyway ^.^ My female cat Kiah used to catch those giant moths and let them go in the house, but now she doesn't catch anything (which quite frankly I think I can live with :wink:)

~ Legend of the Legendary Heroes

CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

19 Feb 2013, 11:21 am

My dog sits there, licks his lips and winks when he wants something to eat. :O)