Page 1 of 1 [ 3 posts ] 

Stargazer43
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 2:00 am

So I bought one of those sleep mask things recently, and I have to say, it is amazing!! I had been having trouble sleeping recently, I was waking up several times a night and just not sleeping very soundly. Not to mention it was taking me a long time to fall asleep. Part of the reason I thought was because the lights from the street shine directly through my window so it can be relatively bright at night in my room. I used to sleep with my arm over my eyes to block out a lot of the light.

But with this mask, it blocks out 100% of light, and I have been getting some of the best sleep of my life since I got it. Once I get to sleep I'm out like a light, nothing can wake me up lol! And I have been falling asleep so much faster too!

BlueMax
Veteran
Veteran

20 Feb 2013, 2:13 am

I remember having good results with them, too. So long as it's comfortable, it's almost soothing pressure on the eyes,

And earplugs to blot out noisy housemates!

DJFester
Veteran
Veteran

21 Feb 2013, 6:07 am

I almost always have to use a sleep mask and earplugs. The cheap window blinds here don't shut out much light at all, and the constant traffic noise from a nearby highway will both keep me awake as I'm a very light sleeper.