Who where is attracted to fictonal characters???

Page 5 of 5 [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

MelancholyBunny
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2007, 3:11 pm

I had a thing for Will from "His Dark Materials" for a while, he's damaged, i would of so kicked Lyras' butt.

Prof_Pretorius
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2007, 3:12 pm

I don't get it ....

Diamondisis
Toucan
Toucan

26 Jan 2023, 11:43 am

CockneyRebel wrote:
I find that I'm attracted to Austin Powers. I've been like this, for ten years. I know that he isn't a real person, but I'm still attracted to him.

10 years? That's amazing

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

27 Jan 2023, 7:05 am

Diamondisis wrote:
CockneyRebel wrote:
I find that I'm attracted to Austin Powers. I've been like this, for ten years. I know that he isn't a real person, but I'm still attracted to him.

10 years? That's amazing
I've been having a crush obsession with iCarly for over 12 years now. I've been crushing on the actress Miranda Cosgrove & would probably crush on most any kinda character she would play. There were times it was very strong but it hasn't been very strong in a long time but it's still there. Some other characters I find attractive include~ Cat Valentine from Victorious & Sam & Cat, Starfire from Teen Titans, & Leni Loud from The Loud House but I haven't watched much of that. There's a personality trend there but I've also been at least slightly attracted to seemingly opposite characteristics in different people on TV & in real life.

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Princess Viola
Toucan
Toucan

27 Jan 2023, 5:24 pm

Honestly, define 'attracted'.

Like I'm lesbian and I will openly express my admiration for the hot female villainesses in Precure (anime franchise I watch) and I'll even somewhat jokingly call them my 'wife' but like IDK I guess, especially nowadays, I associate being attracted to fictional characters with those loner types who actually think fictional characters are more attractive than real people and may think they're genuinely in relationships with them and whatnot.

Like even when I go lesbian over a hot villain lady in Precure and call her my wife and talk about wanting to be called scum by her, I'm aware that they're a fictional character and they sadly cannot call me scum. :cry: