Page 1 of 1 [ 11 posts ] 

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Dec 2019, 7:47 am

Well today i just devlopd i differnt out look. If we don't know something it's kindof a good thing. For instance do we judge a piece of paper for having nothing on it? Ofcorse not we write what it is we need. Why not look at yourself that way learn what you need experience what you need grow what you need or want totally interchangeable

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2019, 10:51 am

Yes. It's like creating yourself when you have nothing.

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Dec 2019, 6:38 pm

AprilR wrote:

That sounds like such a great idea. But something usually does not come from nothing unfortunately

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

24 Dec 2019, 7:29 pm

Cloudman wrote:
Well today i just devlopd i differnt out look. If we don't know something it's kindof a good thing. For instance do we judge a piece of paper for having nothing on it? Ofcorse not we write what it is we need. Why not look at yourself that way learn what you need experience what you need grow what you need or want totally interchangeable

yes that's true there is a good side to it very much
that;s why i like severe ASD people more because they are so much better at the things that matter the most like being kind and loving.

And intelligent gifted successful NT people might be too distracted by all the other stuff on the paper )that they have) that they dont value those things so they miss out on the amazingness of certain people

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

24 Dec 2019, 8:37 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
Cloudman wrote:

that;s why i like severe ASD people more because they are so much better at the things that matter the most like being kind and loving.

And intelligent gifted successful NT people might be too distracted by all the other stuff on the paper )that they have) that they dont value those things so they miss out on the amazingness of certain people

Your right so many brilliant people un undiscovered part of why i post on here i don't want those people to give up also want some form.of collaboration i feel like we can learn so much from each other its like ur. Self in different bodies honestly sometimes I cant builive the similarities.nts also seem to see a blank paper and treat it as incompetence or not the right fit asd people are often able to adapt just not in the short time frames nts have in mind and with very clear instruction.

blooiejagwa
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2019, 1:59 pm

Post more regularly please. It would be good to have your input in discussions. I really like the way you linked or phrase things as it holds wisdom

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

29 Dec 2019, 3:35 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
Cloudman wrote:

Find myself agreeing with this very strongly.

where ever you go ,there you are

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

31 Dec 2019, 8:50 pm

blooiejagwa wrote:
Post more regularly please. It would be good to have your input in discussions. I really like the way you linked or phrase things as it holds wisdom

Thanks I appreciate it I will for sure I've been a little down lately, but I really I'm motivated by this comment. I'll check out some of your post

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2020, 7:56 am

Cloudman wrote:
AprilR wrote:

That sounds like such a great idea. But something usually does not come from nothing unfortunately

I don't agree. Life is all about creating yourself from what you have. You are not an empty shell.

Cloudman
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

01 Jan 2020, 12:36 pm

AprilR wrote:
Cloudman wrote:
AprilR wrote:

I don't agree. Life is all about creating yourself from what you have. You are not an empty shell.

Your right I didn't mean a empty shell. More like moldable putty but you also must obtain things as well more specific in people with asd its social skills. It's both we create ourself with what we have and obtain what I was trying to get at is if you just have a blank page it's not something to be so torn about, but people will try to demean for this not seeing it as potential for growth as I do

AprilR
Veteran
Veteran

01 Jan 2020, 1:16 pm

^ Hmm i agree people skills should be obtained at least for people who are able to obtain them. However if you are unable to obtain it that doesn't mean anything. Everyone is created as they should be.