Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ] 

Monolithe
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Oct 2013, 10:51 am

It might be a little early to start posting Christmas pictures, but just a few minutes ago, while looking through a picture memory book my grandmother gave to me in 2006 for my 15th birthday, i happened to notice something disturbing. The Santa Claus we had for visit was creepy as creepy can get. Honestly i don't understand how i during those years of celebrating Christmas, dared to take a photograph with or even be around that character.. Here's a Collage i made of me back in the days, with Mr. scary:

If that costume isn't scary, i don't know what is.. Wonder how Christmas didn't end up being ruined for me, because that hooded figure i can tell will at least from this day on haunt my dreams..

Did anyone of you experience scary Santa Claus costumes during Christmas? I sure hope not though :)

Mindsigh
Veteran
Veteran

28 Oct 2013, 4:04 pm

I got a picture somewhere of me at age 2 screaming bloody murder on Santa's lap because I hated his big ugly horn-rimmed glasses. :lol:

Monolithe
Sea Gull
Sea Gull

28 Oct 2013, 4:13 pm

Mindsigh wrote:
I got a picture somewhere of me at age 2 screaming bloody murder on Santa's lap because I hated his big ugly horn-rimmed glasses. :lol:

Hehe xP Poor thing

nick007
Veteran
Veteran

Location: was Louisiana but now Vermont in the police state called USA

29 Oct 2013, 3:30 am

Santa looks like he's stoned

"Hear all, trust nothing"
~Ferengi Rule Of Acquisition #190
https://memory-alpha.fandom.com/wiki/Ru ... cquisition

Mummy_of_Peanut
Veteran
Veteran

29 Oct 2013, 6:58 am

That does look scary. Why is he wearing a mask? That could never look real.

I went to see Santa when I was about 10. I still believed at that point. I probably looked a fair bit older than 10, as I was almost the height I am now. He said to me, 'Aren't you a bit big to still believe in me?' I was stunned. How could Santa not be real when this man claims to be him and is there in front of me. My mum could have strangled him.