Page 1 of 1 [ 1 post ] 

FlanMaster
Veteran
Veteran

11 Dec 2013, 10:06 am

man oh man. I was late getting Bonnie's Blog updated, then I was up until almost 4:00 trying to help with a power point presentation, got 4 hours sleep. My wife and daughter both stayed up all night with the power point. My wife only got 4 hours sleep night before last. I feel like death warmed over. I can only imagine how she feels.

I chose to switch the blog posting to evening so that I could do the things in the morning they were asking of me, then I had to work on it in between helping them with their submissions last night, while things were downloading for it.

My oldest son is upset that i might not get his car fixed before he goes on his trip to Estonia to visit his girlfriend (how she and he afford this I don't know.) and I am beginning to worry that he is right. I was hoping to have the car repaired before he left but between getting wood and other things the car has sat with little work being done on it. If I was an experienced mechanic the process would take one day (10 to 14 hours). But I have to work through a guide that assumes the user knows specific things that I don't (thus I have to find guides to explain the missing information in the main guide).

This week is shaping up just fine.

I R TIRED 8O