Why join the church of MTV haters???

Page 1 of 6 [ 77 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,793

13 Feb 2007, 10:53 pm

Because if you join,get get not only a free RPG,but also a plasma rifle,a evangelion,a T-95 Main battle tank,a Su-47 and a AIRCRAFT CARRIER!! !! !


_________________
My sig pwns.


Last edited by RTSgamerFTW on 14 Feb 2007, 12:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Nov 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,813

13 Feb 2007, 10:57 pm

I am so not joining an Internet church. I think being a Jenova's Witness is better.

LONG LIVE HOJO!! !



ahayes
Banned
Banned

User avatar

Joined: 2 Dec 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 9,746

13 Feb 2007, 10:58 pm

Long live the One Winged Angel!! !



Juggernaut
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 4 Oct 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 786

13 Feb 2007, 10:59 pm

what does psot mean



RedMage
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 8 Nov 2006
Gender: Female
Posts: 6,813

13 Feb 2007, 11:01 pm

ahayes wrote:
Long live the One Winged Angel!! !


LONG LIVE SEPHIROTH! AND MOTHER!



RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,793

13 Feb 2007, 11:03 pm

Juggernaut wrote:
what does psot mean


Psot is a different form of posting,which is MUCH better,you could also say that psotting is the opposite of posting.


_________________
My sig pwns.


asperion
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 11 Mar 2005
Gender: Male
Posts: 843

13 Feb 2007, 11:06 pm

Unknown wrote:
Because if you join,get get not only a free RPG,but also a plasma rifle,a evangelion,a T-95 Main battle tank,a Su-47 and a AIRCRAFT CARRIER!! !! !

What, no F-22 Raptor? :? (I'd trade the whole lot for just one of those.)

Think I'll just stick with the Unitarian Universalists, if you don't mind.



tinky
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

User avatar

Joined: 24 Mar 2006
Age: 29
Gender: Female
Posts: 8,288
Location: en la luna bailando con las vacas

13 Feb 2007, 11:13 pm

i'll always be a loyal citizen of the cardboard box of bob.


_________________
tinky is currently trying to overcome anatidaephobia. They're out there and they will find you...

tinky's WP Mod email account: [email protected]

you may tire of the world but the world will never tire of you


RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,793

13 Feb 2007, 11:34 pm

asperion wrote:
Unknown wrote:
Because if you join,get get not only a free RPG,but also a plasma rifle,a evangelion,a T-95 Main battle tank,a Su-47 and a AIRCRAFT CARRIER!! !! !

What, no F-22 Raptor? :? (I'd trade the whole lot for just one of those.)

Think I'll just stick with the Unitarian Universalists, if you don't mind.


Fine then,if you begin psotting and stop posting,i'll give you a F-22 raptor...


_________________
My sig pwns.


CockneyRebel
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 17 Jul 2004
Age: 44
Gender: Male
Posts: 102,995
Location: Hanging out with my fellow Sweet Peas at Stalag 13

13 Feb 2007, 11:38 pm

Am I a poster, or a psoter?



RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,793

13 Feb 2007, 11:42 pm

CockneyRebel wrote:
Am I a poster, or a psoter?


If you don't psot,then you're a poster.


_________________
My sig pwns.


amerikasend
Banned
Banned

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jan 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 404
Location: South Africa

13 Feb 2007, 11:59 pm

what the hell is a psoter? is this just some weird internet lingo?



SeaBright
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 15 Aug 2006
Age: 45
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,400
Location: Halfway back

14 Feb 2007, 12:57 am

I'd like to become ordained for my youth group. So I can cover as many religions as possible.
What do I need to do? Be accepting of psot confessions:? Is that all?

....


_________________
"I'm sorry Katya, my dear, but where we come from, your what's known as a pet; a not quite human novelty. It's why we brought you.... It's nothing to be ashamed of, my dear, but here you are and here you'll sit."


RTSgamerFTW
Veteran
Veteran

User avatar

Joined: 27 Sep 2006
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,793

14 Feb 2007, 12:59 am

amerikasend wrote:
what the hell is a psoter? is this just some weird internet lingo?


No,a psoter is the opposite of a poster.

SeaBright:Yes you can cover many religions as possible.

You just need to put psot in your sig and you're in.


_________________
My sig pwns.


amerikasend
Banned
Banned

User avatar

Joined: 8 Jan 2007
Gender: Male
Posts: 404
Location: South Africa

14 Feb 2007, 1:27 am

Unknown wrote:
amerikasend wrote:
what the hell is a psoter? is this just some weird internet lingo?


No,a psoter is the opposite of a poster.

SeaBright:Yes you can cover many religions as possible.

You just need to put psot in your sig and you're in.


That doesn't make any sense. Why is psoter the opposite of poster? A Retsop seems more like the opposite of poster by the way it is spelled.