Page 4 of 4 [ 58 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

MXH
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 8:04 am

Titangeek wrote:
Cold, and occasionally moist, preferably overcast.

Thought about the UK?

Mummy_of_Peanut
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 11:22 am

I like the temperatures we get here, in Central Scotland and I also like the cloud cover, which is quite persistent. It never gets too hot or too cold. But, there's too much water; either rain or humidity in the summer. So cool temperate, like here, but less moisture, please. Any suggections?

Wolfheart
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 11:49 am

Mummy_of_Peanut wrote:
I like the temperatures we get here, in Central Scotland and I also like the cloud cover, which is quite persistent. It never gets too hot or too cold. But, there's too much water; either rain or humidity in the summer. So cool temperate, like here, but less moisture, please. Any suggections?

Hmm, perhaps Wales would be a good choice or moving down South, house prices are cheap in Scotland, however unfortunately I've heard jobs are scarce and wages are low.

Titangeek
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 3:54 pm

MXH wrote:
Titangeek wrote:
Cold, and occasionally moist, preferably overcast.

Thought about the UK?

I was thinking Maine.

Tequila
Veteran
Veteran

14 Feb 2012, 4:04 pm

Warm. Sunny. Light breeze. Not too hot, not too cold. Not humid. Blue, blue clouds. Basically, an optimum day for photography.

Blixten
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

14 Feb 2012, 4:43 pm

I love cool weather, moderate temperatures i guess if i understand that word right. When its dry and cloudy, im happy. Here we have 84,2 fahrenheit and the snow goes up to midthigh... And the wind almost knocked me over today. Im not pleased.

SoundsLike_Kyle
Blue Jay
Blue Jay

14 Feb 2012, 6:15 pm

Coastal, preferably, and all the weather that comes with it. Dry climes have never been my thing. You can tell a really great place to live, I think, by the way the air smells. The California valley smells really god awful. :(

Suspie
Velociraptor
Velociraptor

14 Feb 2012, 6:21 pm

Definitely sub arctic. The colder, the better. I would love to experience extreme cold, now where I live it's cold enough, goes down to about -12 to -15 at the most in the winter, but I want to experience super cold temps, like -30. I 'd love to go to Antarctica.

Briana_Lopez
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

14 Feb 2012, 11:02 pm

I WANNA LIVE SOMEWHERE WARM!! !! !! About 85 degrees on average would do for me. I get cold wicked easily, but I honestly don't know why since I live in Massachusetts, so I should be used to the cold temperatures. hmm oh well... :?

johnsmcjohn
Veteran
Veteran

15 Feb 2012, 3:17 am

Very cold and very dry. I imagine the tundra would be a nice place to live.