Page 1 of 1 [ 2 posts ] 

luvsterriers
Veteran
Veteran

05 Mar 2014, 11:46 am

I was wondering about places to visit particularly in Northeast OH. Looking at near Pittsburgh PA area too. I already been to Miami FL for a week few weeks ago and of all the places I visited Miami is the BEST! It's just that its so hot and humid in Miami. But the scenery, the food, the many festivals, its just so wonderful! I stayed at the JW Marriott Marquis Miami and had the Biscayne Bay view and it was so pretty! The view at morning or night was gorgeous. I would love to have a high rise condo overlooking the water. I'm sure its expensive. I wonder if Miami has issues with alligators or poisonous snakes. Don't like reptiles. Here in Northern VA I come across at times garter snakes, but still the sight of seeing one scares me. I already been to Denver Co several years ago and that was nice. I stayed at the Hyatt Regency Denver at Colorado Convention Center. I been to Las Vegas too.

If you're not happy with yourself, you'll never be happy with somebody else. (Don Omar)

ASMJT
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

05 Mar 2014, 6:53 pm

Do you prefer city-type activities, or outdoors? Museums?

I was born and raised in Northeast Ohio, so I can make some suggestions.