i don't know, can't say either way. 20%  20%  [ 6 ]
i'd like a nice yummy ice cream now! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
i have experienced an OOBE with heavenly features 3%  3%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 30

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2014, 12:05 pm

if "a matter of life and death" were to be remade, tim curry should play marius goring's part, that of "conductor 71."

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2014, 4:10 pm

auntblabby wrote:
CosmicRuss wrote:
I also hope it conforms with current disabled access legislation, this picture doesn't look too promising. :?

still image from "a matter of life and death" - a movie I took some issue with, like why on earth did they film the heaven scenes in murky monochrome? it was the EARTH scenes that should have been in murky colors compared to heaven's day-glow hues. a better heaven movie might be "what dreams may come" or "the adding machine" or "made in heaven." "saving your life" was another good one. btw those stair you see in the still image were an escalator.

That looks more like Hell.Escalators and no green.ugh.Is it a mall?Maybe to most Americans that would be heaven.To be trapped forever in a mall sounds like the very lowest and most awful realm of hell.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2014, 4:15 pm

Misslizard wrote:
auntblabby wrote:
CosmicRuss wrote:
I also hope it conforms with current disabled access legislation, this picture doesn't look too promising. :?

still image from "a matter of life and death" - a movie I took some issue with, like why on earth did they film the heaven scenes in murky monochrome? it was the EARTH scenes that should have been in murky colors compared to heaven's day-glow hues. a better heaven movie might be "what dreams may come" or "the adding machine" or "made in heaven." "saving your life" was another good one. btw those stair you see in the still image were an escalator.

That looks more like Hell. Escalators and no green. ugh. Is it a mall? Maybe to most Americans that would be heaven. To be trapped forever in a mall sounds like the very lowest and most awful realm of hell.

the mall was in a movie called "saving your life" and it was a place called "judgment city." I think that would be a fun afterlife to visit, after thoroughly browsing through the "adding machine" endless beaches and free stuff kiosks.

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2014, 8:38 pm

I haven't seen any of those flicks so I am in ignorance of them.I just can't imagine an escalator in "my" Heaven.
My dream beach would be the Caymans,before people arrived.Turtles,small caimans and blue iguanas.And sun and clear blue water.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2014, 8:57 pm

Misslizard wrote:
I haven't seen any of those flicks so I am in ignorance of them.I just can't imagine an escalator in "my" Heaven.
My dream beach would be the Caymans,before people arrived.Turtles,small caimans and blue iguanas.And sun and clear blue water.

I have faith that all that is waiting for you when the time comes in the distant future. in the meantime, hold steady :)

Misslizard
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2014, 9:50 pm

Shall do. :D

Toy_Soldier
Veteran
Veteran

01 Sep 2014, 10:39 pm

I can not say it definitely exists (no proof), but do definitely hope it does.

If it does I also see it as not entirely different from current living in that I think there would be work/occupation, food, play. I also think it will be in an environment much like we have now, such as land, water, hills, growing things. There had better be animals/pets, or I will be one upset angel thingy. :lol:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

02 Sep 2014, 12:39 am

in "what dreams may come" it seemed to indicate that each heavenly matriculate got the custom heaven that matches his own spiritual makeup.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 5:13 pm

I wonder why so [comparatively] few aspies are into heaven? :?

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 5:18 pm

Quote:
do you believe in heaven?

Yes

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 5:22 pm

I'll be "into heaven" when I am into heaven literally. And I agree with Toy_Soldier that there better be birds, animals, and plants, or I'll be using whatever powers possible searching for a way to bring them there.

alpineglow
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 5:23 pm

^ Don't like the avatar there.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 5:28 pm

^^^
thank you :) why don't you like the avatar?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 5:42 pm

Raptor wrote:
Quote:
do you believe in heaven?

Yes

what is in your heaven, or what is your heaven like in your estimation? IOW what do you want to see there?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 5:43 pm

I strongly believe that everything good on earth is also in some part of heaven. at the very least there will be NONE of the bad things on earth.

Last edited by auntblabby on 15 Sep 2014, 5:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Raptor
Veteran
Veteran

15 Sep 2014, 5:43 pm