African woman insufflating a cow's anus to promote ........

Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

slave
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2014, 1:03 am

The following is a traditional practice which has been used for many centuries. I post this for the sake of education.

Enjoy.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=b4f_1414037735

Since the birth of civilization, small sets of dominant individuals have controlled the numerical majority. Even a cursory reading of world history will substantiate this claim. Kings, Pharaohs, Emperors, Sultans, Czars, and Dictators have imposed their will upon their subjects. This pattern has not changed over the millennia and it remains so, today. Our Masters rule over every nation and no one can defy them. They will attain Absolute Power as we reach the Singularity. All those who oppose their will, will be destroyed. Given the obvious futility, I will not resist. 2+2=5.

Jory
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2014, 1:29 am

MarthaCannary
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Oct 2014, 2:16 am

slave
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2014, 2:18 am

MarthaCannary wrote:

:lol:

Since the birth of civilization, small sets of dominant individuals have controlled the numerical majority. Even a cursory reading of world history will substantiate this claim. Kings, Pharaohs, Emperors, Sultans, Czars, and Dictators have imposed their will upon their subjects. This pattern has not changed over the millennia and it remains so, today. Our Masters rule over every nation and no one can defy them. They will attain Absolute Power as we reach the Singularity. All those who oppose their will, will be destroyed. Given the obvious futility, I will not resist. 2+2=5.

MarthaCannary
Deinonychus
Deinonychus

23 Oct 2014, 2:24 am

When the cow defecated and she deftly wipes its arse with its tail and shoves her face right back in there.... I lost it... must be her favorite cow.

Cows name: Rusty Trombone

The reach around was a nice touch tho.

8O

So many years of therapy and medication adjustments, Whoosh... Right out the window....

P.S.
Either insufflating is B.S. , or the local dairies need to get cracking and try to make this a more sanitary and automated process.

Kiprobalhato
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

23 Oct 2014, 9:55 am

:?