Page 1 of 1 [ 6 posts ] 

rugulach
Toucan
Toucan

22 Oct 2014, 1:54 pm

Quite possibly there is a better name/description for this condition but even after repeated googling, am unable to find any information on it. I am a guy and after I urinate, often I cannot completely empty my bladder. So, I have to just sit there in the bathroom for at-least a half hour or more where I feel utterly miserable before I am able to get out that last bit of urine after which I feel ok. But that half-hour or more is absolute torture.

Anyone here experience this? Know what causes this or even what this is?

SweetTooth
Snowy Owl
Snowy Owl

22 Oct 2014, 2:05 pm

It may be related to what is apparently called your "pelvic floor" in English, see

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pelvic_floor

I happen to know (though not from first hand experience) that, at least where I live, there are physical therapists that can help you with simple exercises. Usually a visit to the urologist is required first to confirm that this is indeed your problem. He will be able to direct you to a qualified therapist and you should soon see improvement.

sharkattack
Veteran
Veteran

22 Oct 2014, 2:08 pm

rugulach wrote:
Quite possibly there is a better name/description for this condition but even after repeated googling, am unable to find any information on it. I am a guy and after I urinate, often I cannot completely empty my bladder. So, I have to just sit there in the bathroom for at-least a half hour or more where I feel utterly miserable before I am able to get out that last bit of urine after which I feel ok. But that half-hour or more is absolute torture.

Anyone here experience this? Know what causes this or even what this is?

This has nothing to do with Autism however your in luck I have experience of this.

I get a lot of heartburn and lots of calcium can clog things up down there.
Heartburn tables milk and other dairy products can be bad.

Also not drinking enough water can make your urine become acidic and dark yellow which can cause the symptoms you describe.

Also a urinary tract infection will cause the same symptoms.

Do you feel a burning sensation when you are trying to void.

Another thing we all have pre ejaculation fluid or pre cum.
Some of us can produce too much of this and that can also clog things up a bit.

When this fluid and urine mix it can also be very uncomfortable.

ASPartOfMe
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2014, 3:14 am

A prostrate issue?. It can grow and cause blockages especially with men over forty years of age.

http://www.stmarysmadison.com/News/Page ... owing.aspx

It is Autism Acceptance Month

“My autism is not a superpower. It also isn’t some kind of god-forsaken, endless fountain of suffering inflicted on my family. It’s just part of who I am as a person”. - Sara Luterman

rugulach
Toucan
Toucan

23 Oct 2014, 5:35 pm

Thanks for the ideas folks. I experience burning sensation only rarely. I have had this condition for about 10-15 years, I am in my early 40s, so don't know how much of it has to do with the prostate. Previously, it only happened very rarely, now it is much more frequent. Also my dad, who i think is BAP also has this condition.

XFilesGeek
Veteran
Veteran

23 Oct 2014, 6:08 pm

[Moved from GAD to Random]

"If we fail to anticipate the unforeseen or expect the unexpected in a universe of infinite possibilities, we may find ourselves at the mercy of anyone or anything that cannot be programmed, categorized or easily referenced."

-XFG (no longer a moderator)