What's the meaning behind your WP moniker?

Page 4 of 4 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Kiprobalhato
Veteran
Veteran

04 Nov 2014, 10:37 pm

OH...well that was not that i was wondering lol, but i have memorized it rather fast.

ooOoOoOAnaOoOoOoo :D

we have never interacted, why am i drawn to her and her posts? :(

לא לדעת כלום
וזה הכל אהובי, זה הכל.

EzraS
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 1:26 am

My first name is Ezra and my middle name (also family nickname) is Shea....hence EzraS....and only EzraS because Ezra had already been taken.....not very creative eh?

yellowtamarin
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 1:30 am

Campin_Cat wrote:
Mine is self-explanatory, really----I love camping, and I love cats!!

Same explanation - I like yellow, and I like tamarins :)

(I think just Tamarin was taken.)

ZenDen
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 1:36 pm

Campin_Cat says:

I want to read your article, but I don't have time, just now. Thankyou for posting it.

You're not boring me. I'm very happy to meet you / speak with you!!

I think I know the feeling when you found-out. It was a LIGHT feeling----like, the weight of the world had been lifted from your shoulders. Maybe, like you found that missing puzzle piece?

I'm so very happy for you!! ! ((((cyber hugs))))

I want you to go do what's on this thread:

http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt269691.html

" I think I know the feeling when you found-out. It was a LIGHT feeling----like, the weight of the world had been lifted from your shoulders. Maybe, like you found that missing puzzle piece?"

My feeling????? After being aware you were a "second class" citizen for 69 years the old feelings of fear and distrust and anger are still in there. Finding out about my A.S. was the first time I knew it wasn't ME personally that the others taunted or avoided but the A.S. I displayed and evidenced. This made a large difference in how I view others but old feelings don't seem to just evaporate, they color what you do and think if you're not aware of what's going on. I'm working on it.

And:

" I want you to go do what's on this thread:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt269691.html"

I'm sorry I won't be. Too many questions for me. I don't want to be a statistic.
I hope this doesn't get moved to the "Say something rude...." thread. Sorry again.

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

05 Nov 2014, 4:59 pm

ZenDen wrote:
Campin_Cat wrote:
I think I know the feeling when you found-out. It was a LIGHT feeling----like, the weight of the world had been lifted from your shoulders. Maybe, like you found that missing puzzle piece?

My feeling????? After being aware you were a "second class" citizen for 69 years the old feelings of fear and distrust and anger are still in there. Finding out about my A.S. was the first time I knew it wasn't ME personally that the others taunted or avoided but the A.S. I displayed and evidenced. This made a large difference in how I view others but old feelings don't seem to just evaporate, they color what you do and think if you're not aware of what's going on. I'm working on it.

I'm sure you are!! You'll get there!! You couldn't have been ALL bad, you've been married over 50 years!! The first step was realizing that it wasn't YOU they taunted and avoided, but the AS. I think that, right there, is a HUGE step!!

And:

Campin_Cat wrote:
I want you to go do what's on this thread:
http://www.wrongplanet.net/postt269691.html

I'm sorry I won't be. Too many questions for me. I don't want to be a statistic.
I hope this doesn't get moved to the "Say something rude...." thread. Sorry again.

Naw, you're not being rude!! I totally understand about the too many questions, and there's no need to apologize!! I just thought it was really important to have someone your age in the mix----especially since you only just found-out a couple of years, ago. Totally NOT a problem, though!! Take care!!

Kurushimi
Tufted Titmouse
Tufted Titmouse

06 Nov 2014, 3:59 pm

It's the name of my cat. It means anxiety or anguish. She was young when I got her and caused me anxiety. But she has matured, mostly, and is usually sweet now.

"The sun came out, and I walked on my feet and heard with my ears. I hate the bits, the bits that stay down and I work, I function like I'm a girl. I hate it because I know it'll go away! The sun grows dark and chaos has come again."

Campin_Cat
Veteran
Veteran

08 Nov 2014, 2:03 pm

BUMP!!