What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 215 of 249 [ 3971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 212, 213, 214, 215, 216, 217, 218 ... 249  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2021, 5:31 pm

i dreamt i was in my late folks' house, in my old room, i was picking and peeling dead flesh off my right leg. a person walked in, possibly my older brother, and asked what the H i was doing, and i just said, "popcorn."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 5:03 pm

i had a nightmare, where i was asleep in my bedroom and i heard weird knocking and thumping sounds as i was trying to sleep, then a demonic entity spoke to me, first softly beckoning me and then louder to where i could no longer ignore. it told me the nature of its evil [most of the hifalutin' talk evaporated upon me waking, but it amounted to how i could tell he was real and not a figment of my imagination] and while he was explaining that, my closet doors slowly slid open, at which point i yelled "OH NOOOOOO!!" and tried to get up and out of there but i was paralyzed, and only after a supreme effort did something go "SNAPPP!!" could i spring up and watch my late father, looking as he did in his thirties, walked out of that closet like a zombie, carrying a grotesquely swollen little naked boy that he dropped on my bed, at which point i awoke.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 6:10 pm

What do you think your dream meant, Blabb?

I dreamed something about being a guest in a house with a screen door. Every few minutes a young adolescent boy about 12-13 years old came up to the door to come inside, but then went out of my view. I had no idea who any of them were until my nephew showed up. Then I admitted to the homeowner that I was clinically diagnosed with face blindness, and I was sorry but I had no idea who the boys were. The idea is that some of them were related to me, but I didn't know my own relatives by sight (which is true even in real life). I vaguely recall the homeowner telling me my condition was called Prosopagnosia, and kind of demonstrating empathy.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 6:37 pm

^^^
i have no real idea what my dream meant, for all i know it could have been, in the paraphrased words borrowed from "a christmas carol," “...an undigested bit of beef, a blot of mustard, a crumb of cheese, a fragment of underdone potato. There's more of gravy than of grave about it, whatever it is!
that is a very cognitive dream. most dreams are what can be called "neural garbage" and contain lots of gibberish. yours was different, it had real information in it.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 6:43 pm

About ten years ago I had a dream that I was diagnosed with two brain tumours. The next time I was at my doctor for a different reason, I mentioned the dream. I was kind of saying "Hey, do you think something's wrong with me?" because I was still undiagnosed autism and I thought maybe my unusual personality meant I had brain tumours. I had no other explanation for who I was at that point. I made the question sound more like a joke. She said that people can't have two brain tumours or that it's very rare. I ended up getting brain MRI for other reasons and no tumours.

It just dawned on me that I've had two strokes now, since that dream. I have two permanent lesions.

I wonder if that's related?

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 6:46 pm

^^^IMHO, you have the psychic gifts. i think your dream was indeed connected to it.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 6:54 pm

auntblabby wrote:
^^^IMHO, you have the psychic gifts. i think your dream was indeed connected to it.

I'm just reflecting back. I'm pretty sure it was my late father who told me about the two tumours in my dream.

In fact, now I remember for sure it was him. I had forgotten that piece.

I see him all the time in my dreams. Probably close to every night.

I know you see your parents too!

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 6:56 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
auntblabby wrote:

I'm just reflecting back. I'm pretty sure it was my late father who told me about the two tumours in my dream. In fact, now I remember for sure it was him. I had forgotten that piece. I see him all the time in my dreams. Probably close to every night. I know you see your parents too!

fairly regularly i do. blood is thicker than water.

Grazia
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker
Yellow-bellied Woodpecker

28 Sep 2021, 7:13 pm

Last night. I was walking along the edge of a road which ran by a wood. I had a sense that this wasn’t safe. A motorcyclist swerved when passing me and hit another motorcycle head on. Because of the wreckage in the road another two motorcycles hit each other side on, followed immediately by two more. The motorcyclists were horrifically injured - one woman in particular who was screaming in pain and distress. I can’t bring myself to describe the scene in more detail.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2021, 7:20 pm

^^^that was a nightmare? prophetic? :o 8O :skull:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 7:18 pm

i dreamt i went shopping at Fred Meyers with my late mom, looking much as she did while she was alive in her later years. i was carrying with me a bulky square-ish metallic instrument case by its handles held by my left hand, and in the right hand was an old-fashioned brown leather flight [brief] case a pilot of old might have used. the heavy case on my left was starting to emit low-register tenor sax sounds, bass clarinet sounds and so forth, that bothered me so i left mom to shop while i exited the store to put away my noisy heavy burden i was carrying with me, got to the car, looked back and realized mom was gone forever. something then told me in my mind, to open the instrument case, i saw it contained an extended-range bass clarinet, and in a hidden compartment underneath the bass clarinet was a blue/green/purple tenor saxophone and under it was a metallic red basset horn in F. i really think the dream was telling me i needed to "toot my own horn(s)."

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

30 Sep 2021, 9:29 pm

I slept almost 18 hours (yes, with medication lol). One of the dreams was that there was a giant round hole cut in my wood floor, like a trap door. Through the hole I could see downstairs. I kept remembering that I'd left a hose running into the hole. I was worried that I was going to flood the downstairs. I kept getting distracted and forgetting to move the hose or shut it off, but the anxiety kept growing out of control when I remembered. Then I'd get distracted again.

All sexual connotation aside, I did have a house flood last year. I think it's related to that, or a kitten rescue video I saw about a kitty stuck in a drainpipe.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

01 Oct 2021, 8:40 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I slept almost 18 hours (yes, with medication lol). One of the dreams was that there was a giant round hole cut in my wood floor, like a trap door. Through the hole I could see downstairs. I kept remembering that I'd left a hose running into the hole. I was worried that I was going to flood the downstairs. I kept getting distracted and forgetting to move the hose or shut it off, but the anxiety kept growing out of control when I remembered. Then I'd get distracted again.

All sexual connotation aside, I did have a house flood last year. I think it's related to that, or a kitten rescue video I saw about a kitty stuck in a drainpipe.

Probably NOT symbolic at all.

You just needed to go to the bathroom to pee (in reality), and because you couldnt get up -your mind constructed a dream designed to keep your body tensed up so you didnt wet yourself.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

07 Oct 2021, 2:43 am

it is something like what freud said about how "sometimes, a cigar is just a cigar."

Flown
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 4:45 am

Last night I dreamed that I was at an outdoor evening party (that part was strange enough). It was on a platform positioned near a river (with a forest on the far side), and I could see the stars shining brightly despite the string lights which were hung up for the party. Everyone else was having champagne and socializing, and I was on the ground, following traces of a moth which had oviposited large, milky/iridescent eggs onto the dance floor. I gathered the eggs into a brown leather backpack/pouch and left the party.

On the way out, I had to pass through a high school history class. The male (in his 40s-50s) teacher suddenly transformed into a hairy murderous beast, and the teens were sent scrambling to get out of the classroom. I thought I was surely going to be crushed, but I finally made it out of the hallway and onto a street. I began to notice a strange sensation in my backpack. Stretching and sucking and expansion. I heard voices in my head (but originating from whatever was in the backpack) saying "join us". I was absolutely terrified of what was in the bag, and the entire scene before me began swirling. I called for someone to help me, and Dr. Who (David Tennant in this case) of all people approached. I explained the situation and he opened my backpack. Inside, were 7 large, beautiful moths (brown and pink and gold in color), vibrating their wings and trying to get used to their newly metamorphosed bodies.

Edna3362
Veteran
Veteran

09 Oct 2021, 10:04 am

The first dream is a bit disturbing.
It involves doing laundry in a dim room, only with a window as a source of light -- it looked rather familiar. It's like the bathroom in my grandparents' house except it was about twice as larger and...
Incubating strange bird eggs in weird bathtubs? There's no bathtubs in there in real life.

My cousin and my sister were there? I forgot why or what they're doing except they spoke to me. I don't remember what was being said.

While doing some laundry on a strange portable washing?machine? by the toilet? I don't know how several towels were in there.
Only that the eggs hatched and... The chicks themselves are strange.

There are at least 4 eggs -- 3 bright red birds and 1 yellow. The bird kinda looked like a woodpecker, except it's not supposed to be this big nor developed as soon as it hatched.
One of the chicks? birds? was very aggressive. Aggressive enough to draw blood.

Somehow, some eggs were rolled down. I probably forgot I was holding it, yet and splattered on the floor. It was blood.
I took the eggs in a safer place, put away some out of the heating tub?
Then it seem like my cousin called me to leave and go with them.

The aggressive chick went and pecked the remaining eggs. It sprayed more blood.

Then strange RPG like setting AND interface. It's on 3rd person, so I'm gonna assume I'm playing it and being immersed in it.

I swear I played this game a lot of times now. In previous dreams, it's the same settings but I can't exactly word some of them.
Except there's no such game in real life nor I had played any similar games to it.

It involves being chased off by some empress out of a sunny city ruin.
Then a random encounter happened -- it was a previous boss of the whole area.

The boss monster is actually in a form of a giant pink elephant, and it's other multicolored elephant minions that are just as big if not bigger than real life elephants.
It revived itself AND everything that was defeated. Also having to defeat all of it in one encounter, which is crazy.

I think it's one of those dreams that are actually telling me something.

Lose more time here - Updates at least once a week.