What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 227 of 247 [ 3941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 224, 225, 226, 227, 228, 229, 230 ... 247  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2022, 1:25 pm

that would be a very stressful dream . sounds like new ideas contrasting current and past situations
Some where in your life . Maybe even challenging your current beliefs 8O

where ever you go ,there you are

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

06 Aug 2022, 3:20 pm

Jakki wrote:
that would be a very stressful dream . sounds like new ideas contrasting current and past situations
Some where in your life . Maybe even challenging your current beliefs 8O

i thought they were gonna f me up then i found the pistol in my waistband.

kokopelli
Veteran
Veteran

07 Aug 2022, 6:34 pm

I dreamed that I went to the grocery store and milk was $35 per gallon.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 1:42 am

wait till this time next year. This inflation stuff might be alittle hard to get ahead of , i feel.. :roll:

Maybe this is like the British Qualitative Easing ??

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 2:06 am

lets dream instead.

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 3:42 pm

Warning:
Violent Content! Reader Discretion is Advised!

I dreamt I was at work and my NT sister showed up as if someone was out to do something awful to her.
She looked at me and gestured at me to clock out and I did much to the confusion of everyone in the store.

We walked across the street and saw our mom dressed in dark clothes holding what appeared to be a rifle above her head. She looked at us, shot us; killing us instantly, then shot up my place of employment shouting almost repeatedly "Say hello to my little friend!"

The majority of the people in the store were killed. She shot herself.

The dream finished and I woke up.

TwilightPrincess
Veteran
Veteran

08 Aug 2022, 3:43 pm

That sounds awful.

I hate violent dreams.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

09 Aug 2022, 11:56 am

life is like a dream..... except , seems i get to live the real life nightmare parts, sometimes
get have a good one occassionally .Maybe if could remember. the nicer ones more often.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

11 Aug 2022, 7:39 pm

^^^reward yourself every time you remember a good dream, and you will have more good dreams. that is the way it works.

i dreamt i was driving a copper-colored [inside with textured cloth and leather upholstery, and out] sports sedan on a local country road near where i live in waking life. the car was either a maserati biturbo or an alfa romeo sedan in mint condition, it felt like i was driving The King's Own Car, such luxury and sportiness and newness. i was having a bit of trouble with the manual shifter, like i hadn't done it in decades. the powertrain accelerated the car with great alacrity, almost alarming in its sharp response. i was trying to drive at the speed limit for some stupid reason and oncoming traffic kept the fuming traffic behind me from passing me. finally i pulled off to the side of the road where i saw a house for sale and a long line of relieved drivers zoomed on by at a more appropriately high speed. there was a woman in a white flowery dress just coming from the house back to her car to get something, presumably she was the realtor.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 9:52 am

Auntblabby: Perhaps your mind has figured you are in a higher quality portion of your life …Where you maybe driving your own future. however nice it is there will always be other drivers thinking they need to move ahead on your same road of life. But you have arrived at your destination . The real estate agent might represent your home is Established . And possibility of change of residence …? Not being able to effectively use the shifter in the car , which at one time you might have been able to use before. May mean you are not familiar with ever being at this point in life, but you may understand it , but have not been at this point of progress in your life . But you are making it work and moving forward ,maybe not quickly as compared to the others on your road. Real estate agent could be your sense of security in where you live. And a real estate agent in white. Maybe that your having established yourself somewhere . In a location or a place of residence .
And the white the agent is wearing , might mean it’s your guardian angel at this point in life ?( To have your own place ?)

HeroOfHyrule
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 7:50 pm

I've been having really messed up dreams lately, one of which consisted of me having to

watch our cats get boiled to death
, and was definitely the worst one by far. 99% of them involve things dying, and it's weird and freaking me out.

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

12 Aug 2022, 8:45 pm

Jakki wrote:
Auntblabby: Perhaps your mind has figured you are in a higher quality portion of your life …Where you maybe driving your own future. however nice it is there will always be other drivers thinking they need to move ahead on your same road of life. But you have arrived at your destination . The real estate agent might represent your home is Established . And possibility of change of residence …? Not being able to effectively use the shifter in the car , which at one time you might have been able to use before. May mean you are not familiar with ever being at this point in life, but you may understand it , but have not been at this point of progress in your life . But you are making it work and moving forward ,maybe not quickly as compared to the others on your road. Real estate agent could be your sense of security in where you live. And a real estate agent in white. Maybe that your having established yourself somewhere . In a location or a place of residence .
And the white the agent is wearing , might mean it’s your guardian angel at this point in life ?( To have your own place ?)

thank you for this interpretation, it sounds like it is on the mark :wtg:

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

16 Aug 2022, 12:34 pm

i dreamt about intercepting anne heche between this world and the next, and asking her what she was thinking, and she was basically "i made my bed and i'm gonna sleep in it, for a good while."

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

19 Aug 2022, 3:48 pm

i had a dream about attending educational seminar back in my old high school before i walked into some classroom that had just me and 3 other people in it. the teacher was just as i remembered from back in the day, somewhat officious and who upbraided me for being late to class until i showed her the seminar certificate, then i sat down and promptly got stung on the foot by a bee [for some reason i was wearing open-toed sandals], went into where the teacher and her assistant were and basically like a little boy asked them to pull out the stinger, i gave them my actual real-life set of tweezers i use for the task in real life, they pulled it out and i was better.

Lost_dragon
Veteran
Veteran

24 Aug 2022, 5:28 pm

The last weirdest nightmare I had involved a bed of snakes. I was lying in bed at home when the snakes crawled around me and held me down. So I fought them off and ran. Then I was inexplicably in a hotel room, for a while it was quiet until a landline phone kept ringing. I answered and heard a bunch of threats - they also wrote notes and sent letters to the hotel room. Some sort of criminal organisation was out to get me for some unknown reason.

Jakki
Veteran
Veteran

25 Aug 2022, 10:00 am

Lost_dragon wrote:
The last weirdest nightmare I had involved a bed of snakes. I was lying in bed at home when the snakes crawled around me and held me down. So I fought them off and ran. Then I was inexplicably in a hotel room, for a while it was quiet until a landline phone kept ringing. I answered and heard a bunch of threats - they also wrote notes and sent letters to the hotel room. Some sort of criminal organisation was out to get me for some unknown reason.

Possible perception of your closest situations around you ,have become threatening.And even if you can escape them to some sort of safety . But seems you do escape them . But Only brings immediate relief.but situations prevail that are still in your vicinity . That have appearances of hostility . And seem to be able to use the circumstances around you to keep on some degree of active harassment . But only peripherally. And being a landline phone it could mean
Situations are more direct in your immediate living locations .?
Just a thought…