What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 183 of 246 [ 3932 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 180, 181, 182, 183, 184, 185, 186 ... 246  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

martianprincess
Veteran
Veteran

19 Sep 2019, 9:07 am

I had a dream I was in California. Not sure why. I was newly single, trying to find a place to live with no income. I ended up in a weird place with buildings super close together and colorful motorcycle helmets that were placed around everywhere like artwork. Everything was kind of dirty and it was dusk and I was wandering around. I didn't have a place to sleep. I somehow ended up on a bus with some people I knew, and it was driving too fast and I was scared but it ended up being fine... I don't remember what else happened. It's hard to explain.

I like wild orchids and neighbors with wide orbits

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2019, 8:23 am

i dreamt i was going to the state fair, and as soon as i stepped out of my car my clothing somehow disappeared and i was walking nekkid to the ticket gate, my older brother saw me and laughed at me uproariously, then guided me back to my car to find my clothes on the front seat. i sheepishly put them back on, then awoke.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2019, 8:48 am

I don't remember what I dreamed, but I woke up horizontally across the foot of the bed, on my back with my fists clenched. My teeth were clenched so tight I had a headache and it was hard to open my jaw. My mattress was sliding off the left side of the bed, at least 1/4 off. All my pillows including my body pillow were on the floor. My duvet was twisted but still on the bed. My dog who normally sleeps with me was outside my bedroom door scratching to get in, and very upset. I sense that I called out in fear during my sleep.

I think I forgot my Prazosin, which prevents nightmares.

:(

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2019, 9:09 am

^^^nightmare. from the sounds of it, that was no ordinary nightmare but a nightmore. speaking of such, i nightmared that i was accosted by a maga who pulled a pistol on me and made me withdraw my savings from my bank, then he got impatient and robbed the whole bank while waving his pistol and shooting it everywhere.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2019, 9:16 am

auntblabby wrote:
^^^nightmare. from the sounds of it, that was no ordinary nightmare but a nightmore. speaking of such, i nightmared that i was accosted by a maga who pulled a pistol on me and made me withdraw my savings from my bank, then he got impatient and robbed the whole bank while waving his pistol and shooting it everywhere.

:( That would be scary!

Regarding my nightmare, I'm most confused about how my dog got out of my bedroom. He sleeps with me with my door shut, and I know he was there when I turned in. I worry that I was sleepwalking, which happens on rare occasions. If so, he must have followed me out the door before I went back to bed.

Irulan
Veteran
Veteran

21 Sep 2019, 4:18 pm

I played The Sims 4 for the first time today and during my afternoon nap later on, I had a dream, in which I was creating new characters and having lesbian sex with one of them :D

AnonymousAnonymous
Veteran
Veteran

23 Sep 2019, 3:03 pm

I don't remember much about this dream except I was in a library working on a class assignment and my father (again in B&W) was watching from an employee's desk.

He approached me and told me, "Son, next time you see your therapist, just tell your therapist to you want to work in your field that you want and not what your mom wants."

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 10:16 am

I have to write quickly so I don't forget!

I just dreamed that I was in my bedroom, and I noticed for the first time that there was a bakery attached to one side of the room with no partition. I was wondering how I had slept or relaxed in my room previously, without noticing the delicious aroma of baked goods or the really cute baker in the muscle shirt who worked there.

I struck up a conversation with the baker, who turned into a barista and was making coffee. He was flamboyantly gay and very friendly. He was talking about fashion and colour, so I asked his advice on redecorating my bedroom. I said I would pay him cash "under the table" as my interior decorator if he was interested in helping me with my theme bedroom. He was very eager and started with the curtains, since I'm adverse to sunlight.

As he continued designing my bedroom, the planning evolved from bedroom design into wedding reception planning. My bedroom turned into the yacht club I used to attend as a child which has been subsequently rebuilt. He kept asking when my wedding was. I was trying to defer the topic by telling him it was "years away", since I knew I wasn't really getting married. I didn't want him to stop the wedding planning because I was enjoying seeing the old locations which were very nostalgic. I've even tried hypnosis in real life to relive some of the visions I had in that dream.

The barista showed me a glass dome like the red rose dome in Beauty and the Beast, which illuminated visions of my future wedding inside. There were beautiful changing colours inside the dome. Somehow I looked like Audrey Hepburn and I was dancing? My late father was in the glass dome dancing with me. I also saw visions of sentimental childhood places that I had forgotten in real life. As I was watching, the barista continued trying to dress my windows so that there wouldn't be too much sunlight at the wedding. More and more windows kept appearing, and I kept saying "I swear I've never seen that window before! How did it get here?!", but he always knew exactly what to do in terms of window treatments.

A blonde woman arrived and somehow I told her I was autistic. She took me very seriously and didn't dismiss me or become condescending like some people would. She was catering to all my sensory needs for the wedding, including the removal of the bakery from the side of my bedroom / wedding reception. I told her I wasn't really getting married but she said it was OK, and just to enjoy the dream.

:heart:

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 10:20 am

It's obvious there is a strong streak of nostalgia in your being.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 10:24 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
It's obvious there is a strong streak of nostalgia in your being.

Nostalgia is my life force. I can trace most of that dream back to things I've seen on TV in the last two days. I've been watching more TV than normal (usually none), so I think it triggered some imagery. I also talked to Blabby about marrying Johnny Cash ("cash under the table") - so that might have been part of it too. LOL. Thank goodness I didn't have sleep paralysis today!

kraftiekortie
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 10:28 am

Have you seen the recent movie about Johnny Cash's life: "I Walk the Line"?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 10:32 am

kraftiekortie wrote:
Have you seen the recent movie about Johnny Cash's life: "I Walk the Line"?

No, I haven't. You know me and movies! 8O

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 12:35 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
I have to write quickly so I don't forget!

I just dreamed that I was in my bedroom, and I noticed for the first time that there was a bakery attached to one side of the room with no partition. I was wondering how I had slept or relaxed in my room previously, without noticing the delicious aroma of baked goods or the really cute baker in the muscle shirt who worked there.

I struck up a conversation with the baker, who turned into a barista and was making coffee. He was flamboyantly gay and very friendly. He was talking about fashion and colour, so I asked his advice on redecorating my bedroom. I said I would pay him cash "under the table" as my interior decorator if he was interested in helping me with my theme bedroom. He was very eager and started with the curtains, since I'm adverse to sunlight.

As he continued designing my bedroom, the planning evolved from bedroom design into wedding reception planning. My bedroom turned into the yacht club I used to attend as a child which has been subsequently rebuilt. He kept asking when my wedding was. I was trying to defer the topic by telling him it was "years away", since I knew I wasn't really getting married. I didn't want him to stop the wedding planning because I was enjoying seeing the old locations which were very nostalgic. I've even tried hypnosis in real life to relive some of the visions I had in that dream.

The barista showed me a glass dome like the red rose dome in Beauty and the Beast, which illuminated visions of my future wedding inside. There were beautiful changing colours inside the dome. Somehow I looked like Audrey Hepburn and I was dancing? My late father was in the glass dome dancing with me. I also saw visions of sentimental childhood places that I had forgotten in real life. As I was watching, the barista continued trying to dress my windows so that there wouldn't be too much sunlight at the wedding. More and more windows kept appearing, and I kept saying "I swear I've never seen that window before! How did it get here?!", but he always knew exactly what to do in terms of window treatments.

A blonde woman arrived and somehow I told her I was autistic. She took me very seriously and didn't dismiss me or become condescending like some people would. She was catering to all my sensory needs for the wedding, including the removal of the bakery from the side of my bedroom / wedding reception. I told her I wasn't really getting married but she said it was OK, and just to enjoy the dream.

:heart:

That's awesome!

Funny that you mention nostalgia, and mention Audrey Hepburn. When I was a kid I watched the beginning of the movie "Sabrina" on the late show on TV. But it continued past my bedtime. Decades later recently ...I thought about the movie and wondered how it ended. Mentioned that bit of unfinished business to a friend, and later she called me to tell me it was on TV.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

25 Sep 2019, 12:42 pm

naturalplastic wrote:
That's awesome!

Funny that you mention nostalgia, and mention Audrey Hepburn. When I was a kid I watched the beginning of the movie "Sabrina" on the late show on TV. But it continued past my bedtime. Decades later recently ...I thought about the movie and wondered how it ended. Mentioned that bit of unfinished business to a friend, and later she called me to tell me it was on TV.

That's awesome, too! Funny how our minds work! I can't think of any connection about why Audrey Hepburn was in my dream, except that I saw a picture of Victoria Beckham in her wedding gown yesterday. I actually thought VB looked really bad because I didn't like the dress and her hair had a strange, short haircut. Maybe that's how I conjured Audrey, who is decidedly much more cute with short hair.

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

26 Sep 2019, 4:20 pm

I was in a high school when I started having one of those clothes you're-wearing-suddenly-disappear dreams.

First it was my T-shirt and I was wearing a camisole underneath and was going around asking students if they has seen my shirt. Then they start laughing and when I looked down I saw that my pants were now gone and I'm just in my underwear. So I'm *nearly* naked, and freaking out trying to find my missing clothes. :oops: And then suddenly I discover I've been carrying them in my arm. Also I was supposed to take the bus home from the school but I took so long looking for my magically disappearing-reappearing clothes that I had to call a cab or for my parents to come get me.

naturalplastic
Veteran
Veteran

28 Sep 2019, 5:56 pm

IsabellaLinton wrote:
naturalplastic wrote:
That's awesome!

That's awesome, too! Funny how our minds work! I can't think of any connection about why Audrey Hepburn was in my dream, except that I saw a picture of Victoria Beckham in her wedding gown yesterday. I actually thought VB looked really bad because I didn't like the dress and her hair had a strange, short haircut. Maybe that's how I conjured Audrey, who is decidedly much more cute with short hair.

Well Audrey Hepburn did sing "I could have danced all night" in My Fair Lady. :)