What's the last weirdest dream you had?

Page 220 of 247 [ 3941 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 217, 218, 219, 220, 221, 222, 223 ... 247  Next

what's the last weirdest dream you had, by type?
*I dream weird Technicolor dreams most of the time! :jester: 14%  14%  [ 88 ]
*I dream mostly vivid but totally "normal" dreams generally. :salut: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I tend to dream "average" blah dreams. :| 4%  4%  [ 25 ]
*I generally dream in vivid colors and sounds :jester: 14%  14%  [ 85 ]
*I tend to dream in average/subdued colors and subdued/muted sounds :| 5%  5%  [ 31 ]
*I dream only in shades of gray. :| 0%  0%  [ 3 ]
*I never seem to remember my dreams. :| 9%  9%  [ 57 ]
*I have mostly good dreams :) 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
*I have mostly nightmares or night fillies :help: 11%  11%  [ 69 ]
*I LUCIDLY DREAM! :star: :colors: 14%  14%  [ 90 ]
*I wanna nice yummy ice cream! :chef: 9%  9%  [ 56 ]
Total votes : 629

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 10:19 pm

Wow, that is an impressive dream. 42 themes and able to return to the dream. I only returned to a dream a few times, never when I want to, I hope Jessica Biel wasn’t disappointed in me. Are there only some 60 odd themes in total?

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 10:27 pm

txfz1 wrote:
Wow, that is an impressive dream. 42 themes and able to return to the dream. I only returned to a dream a few times, never when I want to, I hope Jessica Biel wasn’t disappointed in me. Are there only some 60 odd themes in total?

42 themes OR allusions ... A lot of them were just allusions. Things I could trace back to a source or meaning.

Yeah, weird as hell. I've never had anything so coherent and real.

I woke up every time the time era switched.

One of the children always died at the end of a time switch, even though they were represented in other forms at those times (a different boy, two young women).

At the end of the entire thing, the little girl finally died by drowning in a creek.

I had an aerial view of the creek like I was a drone.

I haven't been having many dreams at all for several months but two nights of Quetiapine seem to have opened the floodgates.

I'm sure Jessica Biel was tickled pink with you!

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 10:45 pm

Gilchrist. Scottish Gaelic name. Gille = servant, chriosd = Christ. Servant of Christ. Christos = The Anointed One.

But there's much to it than it, I've actually researched it. The historical Jesus. It goes back to the ancient mystery of schools of Greece and Egypt. And the Essene sect. The actual historical person of Jesus was most likely a Essene. They also had disciples, and were called "Teachers of righteousness." or " Teachers of the secret." they wore White robes, to signify purity, and to respect the earth they walked barefoot. They were initiate at age 21. Also they referred to themselves as "The sons of the sun." Essen means chosen ones. Which ties into the later centuries, Gnostic doctrines of "the sons of light" and "the sons of darkness." A duality. They also believed in numerology. I don't know what 42 means, but it might have significance, I can't say off top of my head. But 7 (3x7=21) was an important number. Now I'm info dumping.lol. But I looked into this only like a month or two ago, very recently, so I can speak on it.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

txfz1
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 10:45 pm

Thank you, and for sharing. I hope you didn’t feel gloated by me, just my nosy rosy self. The caring for yourself should be a good thought.

My worst nightmare is humorous in hindsight. It a man following me and I can’t get around the corner of a building even tho I running as fast as I can. He is just walking. It not a monster, just a normal man but I know I’m in danger. I had it several times over the years and it’s always lucid. I’ve returned to it after waking but the last time, I got up and stayed awake.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 10:52 pm

theprisoner wrote:
Gilchrist. Scottish Gaelic name. Gille = servant, chriosd = Christ. Servant of Christ. Christos = The Anointed One.

But there's much to it than it, I've actually researched it. The historical Jesus. It goes back to the ancient mystery of schools of Greece and Egypt. And the Essene sect. The actual historical person of Jesus was most likely a Essene. They also had disciples, and were called "Teachers of righteousness." or " Teachers of the secret." they wore White robes, to signify purity, and to respect the earth they walked barefoot. They were initiate at age 21. Also they referred to themselves as "The sons of the sun." Essen means chosen ones. Which ties into the later centuries, Gnostic doctrines of "the sons of light" and "the sons of darkness." A duality. They also believed in numerology. I don't know what 42 means, but it might have significance, I can't say off top of my head. But 7 (3x7=21) was an important number. Now I'm info dumping.lol. But I looked into this only like a month or two ago, very recently, so I can speak on it.

Wow. Very cool. Thanks. 42 likely isn't an accurate number though. That was just based on what I was able to remember and trace to a source. There were likely way more little connections and parts I couldn't even remember. 7x3 is certainly important in my life and so is 42, but that's another matter altogether.

Gilchrist. Yeah, the Christ part stands out but I had a feeling it was meant to be a place name. I woke up scouring maps of that country looking for any tiny village called Gilchrist, but came up cold. There was a cove and some island boats. An airport. An Olympic type of pool. A school, where the teacher had her students sat on the ground in a squad. A bus stop. A cellar window. A road and a car. The creek. I have aphantasia and normally in my dreams it's like I'm looking through a pinhole. No one really has a face. In this dream it was full screen like reality and I can still picture everything clearly. I can hear the accents perfectly even though I can't speak them aloud.

Just seriously cool stuff.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 11:02 pm

txfz1 wrote:
Thank you, and for sharing. I hope you didn’t feel gloated by me, just my nosy rosy self. The caring for yourself should be a good thought.

My worst nightmare is humorous in hindsight. It a man following me and I can’t get around the corner of a building even tho I running as fast as I can. He is just walking. It not a monster, just a normal man but I know I’m in danger. I had it several times over the years and it’s always lucid. I’ve returned to it after waking but the last time, I got up and stayed awake.

No I didn't feel gloated. It just took me all day to figure out which parts I could say on WP and which were too personal. I'm not great at summarising or being succinct, as you've likely noticed. :P (I'm very detail oriented and I infodump).

Your nightmare isn't humorous if you know you're in danger. It's weird how we have recurring dreams like that when they don't seem to make sense. I think our subconscious remembers certain dreams and recreates them so we can try to solve the problems? That's my take anyway.

When I was about five (same age as this dream, ironically), I dreamed the whole story of Jane Eyre over several nights. I woke up terrified of the red room and of the fire / Bertha. I had no idea what it all was and just assumed it was a long, weird nightmare until I got older and read Jane Eyre for the first time. Needless to say I knew what was going to happen on every page because I remembered my childhood nightmare. That was yet another mindfkkkk I've experienced with dreams, second only to the one last night.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 11:06 pm

Well 42 is a multiple of 7. (6x7) I have lucid dreams before, but they're a rare. But oh so real when they happen, very vivid, one was with these twin girls, near my childhood home, other was in a horse and carriage, in a village, in like 18th century times.

Facts about 42 that journalists have wrote:
There are 42 principles of Ma'at, the ancient Egyptian goddess – and concept – of physical and moral law, order and truth.

. In the Book of Revelation, it is prophesised that the beast will hold dominion over the earth for 42 months.

The world's first book printed with movable type is the Gutenberg Bible which has 42 lines per page.

. In Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet, Friar Laurence gives Juliet a potion that allows for her to be in a death-like coma for "two and forty hours".

Samuel Johnson compiled the Dictionary of the English Language, regarded as one of the greatest works of scholarship. In a nine-year period he defined a total of 42,777 words.

On page 42 of Bram Stoker's Dracula, Jonathan Harker discovers he is a prisoner of the vampire.
And on the same page of Frankenstein, Victor Frankenstein reveals he is able to create life.

Lewis Carroll's Alice's Adventures in Wonderland has 42 illustrations.

There are 42 US gallons in a barrel of oil.

When Douglas Adams wrote The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, he added a central joke which has become more famous over the years than the novel itself: "The answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything is 42

Elvis Presley died at the age of 42.

The three best-selling music albums – Michael Jackson's Thriller, AC/DC's Back in Black and Pink Floyd's The Dark Side of the Moon – last 42 minutes.

Fox Mulder's apartment in the US TV series The X Files was number 42.

Toy Story character Buzz Lightyear's spaceship is named 42.

On page 42 of Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, Harry discovers he's a wizard.

AQ: 27 Diagnosis:High functioning (just on the cusp of normal.) IQ:131 (somewhat inflated result but ego-flattering) DNA:XY Location: UK. Eyes: Blue. Hair: Brown. Height:6'1 Celebrity I most resemble: Tom hardy. Favorite Band: The Doors. Personality: uhhm ....(what can i say...we asd people are strange)

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 11:18 pm

I wouldn't say mine was lucid. I wasn't aware of it being a dream when it was happening. It's just cool that I woke up at each transition / death, pondered about the main plot / two children, and then went back to it with the same omniscient spirit-self as narrator.

I've had lucid dreams before but I don't think this one counts. This was more like time travel, or soul travel.

Now I need to go look at Page 42 of my favourite books.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 11:27 pm

I will contribute. I only retained a fragment of the last dream I had.

I was in the country field path. very sunny day, blue skies, golden fields wheat, with a friend, i was adolescent, like 13 years old, I walking down a dirt path, kicked a tennis ball i found, helicopter in distance, like something out of Rambo III, ominous, hide behind trees, in dense forest, near border of open field, somehow I've got ak47 though,and somehow i'm firing off rounds, somehow I, scratch that, we get the helicopter, friend is on radio communication, asking how to land the thing, landing it like it's some old fashioned flimsy non mechanical gyrocopter, like it's something the wright brothers would fly. lands on rooftop, a helipad. decide to destroy helicopter, friend starts lighting the cockpit afire, with a lighter, some scraps on the floor, then burning the dashboard, we know its gonna blow, so we dash to escape. towards concrete rooftop door. I'm in the building now. I can't member the rest, i what preceded.

IsabellaLinton
Veteran
Veteran

27 Jan 2022, 11:55 pm

It was hard for me to pinpoint pages because I have five editions of Jane Eyre, seven Wuthering Heights, and five Villette. That's just what I have here in this house lol.

Using the earliest editions in hard cover I found

Jane - The Red Room scene is over and Aunt Reed is talking to Brocklehurst about Lowood. Jane is given the Child's Guide, "An account of the awfully sudden death of Martha G -- a naughty child addicted to falsehood and deceit." Aunt Reed is described as being "six or seven and thirty" -- which reminded me of 6x7 but I know that's a stretch.

WH - Nelly is reminiscing about young Cathy and Heathcliff: "The greatest punishment was to separate her from Heathcliff."

Villette - There's a passage about Providence and Hope personified (similar to Ignorance and Want): "Fate would not be pacified, nor would Providence sanction this shrinking sloth and cowardly indolence."

I looked at The Picture of Dorian Gray. They were describing Philosophy in personified forms.

Overall, nothing of major significance but a few little ties.

Renonymous
Emu Egg
Emu Egg

28 Jan 2022, 2:52 am

I found myself staring at my ex girlfriend in a see through shirt confused then walking into (I'm assuming) her apartment and looking around then walked out barely noticing there was a man on the bottom bunk (assuming her boyfriend). He was a guy I remember from a local auto parts store that shares the same name as her actual boyfriend and looks similar as well. I ignore this guy and walk faster. When I make it downstairs to the sidewalk on a downtown street I sense him and his people closing in and put the hundreds of dollars I'm holding in my hands back in my front pocket and turn to engage them in fear of losing my money. However they manage to pop the money out of my pocket before I can't make contact. Now the money has a rubber band around it. I started chasing him and then I woke up feeling disappointed in myself.

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

01 Feb 2022, 5:07 pm

Again only latter part of dream. Very vivid.

I'm high up on a place. Top of building or a hill. It's night. But bright blue sky. Like a Van Gogh painting. Big evergreen fir trees. Everything is well lit, like a painting, yet real.

Photo e.g. (something like this...)

Then its day. In same vicinity. I'm in second story office building. It looks like Los Angeles. I can see hills, and a street. Woman says shes from Beverly hills. This woman is blonde, she's older, she's like a sales rep. I'm picking out stock footage i want to licensee. (hollywood after all.) She now, is naked, and it like a gynecology exam. Okay if that how you want to do business, is my attitude. I'm picking out footage on computer.

Shes in business clothes now. (This woman, who looks like,i can best describe; Shirley Mclaine, is acquaintance i knew who was like 20 years older than me, i forgot her name, was very friendly, think she was into me, was very 'touchy feely' with me. )

I'm telling her its too expensive, i cant licensee clips when they are a grand each, i dont have that money. Maybe if it was 10 installments of 100. I tell her if only i had a company could sign this off on. Cause i cant have those kind of lump sums personally extracted from bank account. She bends over, and she looking at paperwork/contracts.

Okay it night time. She naked again. Squatting, sitting spread eagle. Photo e.g. (something like this...)Redacted lol

This time though she starts leaking like a defrosted refrigerator. Cause there's a poool of 'liquid,' shes sitting in. I say "Hey you shouldn't sit there like that, you might get a rash on thighs. Should get up, you've been there for hours"
At one point I'm now topless. Standing against the wall. She comes up to me. Talk.

Daytime again. now this woman is casual dressed. Theres a group, she chatting. Shes holding museum pieces, fine art objects, old carved objects, whatever you want to call them. But basically shes holding phallic objects. Describing them. shes basically waving a giant wooden dildo about in front of her woman friends. Me: "oh yeah , i can see it's thick like a coke can."

interlude:
I'm on this theme park ride, like on a river, one of those controlled rides. But it's real and chaotic. Like through a forest, animals, i'm battling off animals now, swatting green creatures. Cryptozooligical anomalies.

Back in the same office building again. Daytime. Only now its new cast. A black haired woman, (I get vibes it's this woman i really really fancied, a-----e, Winona Ryder/Demi Moore lookalike, very attractive, in her 20's, never got with her :( regret it.)

She's with this older guy(James Caan looking guy) , it seem like they are together, but its a workplace setting. I just observe. Feign respect. Decide i gonna ditch, through the window. It's steep. There's this slide, (like the emergency chutes on planes.) But like a playground slide.

I'm talking to a-----e, I''ve got her alone in the corner. She's got native American look to her, like hispanic, pulled back hair. (in real life she was immigrant from Europe)Somehow i talk her into going out the window with me. She dives headfirst down the slide. Lands at bottom on hands and knees, in empty carpark. I think shes gonna faceplant for sure, but shes okay, dusts off gravel, then she runs off. I follow, normally down the slide, stop myself at bottom. No crash landing.
I'm runnning after her now. End up in shopping center giant store complex. Shes always in distance, can never catch up with her. she goes through revolving door. I follow. Finally lost her. Dissapears into crowd. I'm just left now, looking around. At shoppers. There's these toddlers kids, dressed up in suits , like adults, like businessman. One is walking a tiger club (kinda like Mike Tyson would do.) They are talking like adults, about adult things, like relationships, There's a tv reporter interviewing them. Farcical. I'm thinking this tiger get in bad mood, its going to demolish them. It's same height as them.

TenMinutes
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2022, 7:35 am

I had two, separate dreams last night about nuclear explosions. I'm not one for worrying about current events, or even caring whether I live or die, so I'm not sure what that was all about.

In the prior night I had two dreams I wanted to remember but I can only remember one of them. I was to deliver packages to an underground power station, and I was told they would have all kinds of regulations that I'd have failed to meet and I wouldn't be able to deliver anything there, but I figured I'd at least find out what these regulations were, so I took the packages into an elevator and took a long ride down, and I met a woman who described a lot of things I failed to do, most of which I didn't understand, but I took one of the packages and used it as a notepad, writing down in red ink on the white package all the things I'd have to look up.

This morning I awoke to a bleep-boop sound, kinda like the USPS package scanner, that was apparently in my head, because the cats didn't react. I checked my phone for a weather alert or amber alert. Checked the door for a package. Nothing.

Oh, yeah, there was this one. I was staying with a friend at their parents' house. I was dressing, and I was currently topless, and my inclination was to put a shirt on, but I wondered, can I go topless here, or not? So, I looked at myself in the mirror, and I had a big, reddish spot above one breast, and I wondered, do I need to cover that up? :D

lostonearth35
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2022, 1:36 pm

I dreamed I was playing The Sims, and I was on Create-a-Sim, trying to enter a name for the Sim I had just created, but every few seconds I would be interrupted by a TV-type commercial of some kind. I also had trouble typing in the name so that it would make sense (possibly due to the part of my brain that dreams is different from the part that reads and writes like I once saw in a Batman cartoon), but I'd only be able to enter a few letters before the commercial interrupted it and I have to start all over again. Finally I just went crazy with frustration and decided to just enter my Sim with a stupid name because I could change it later.

Commercials are so evil, they're even ruining my dreams. 8O

theprisoner
Veteran
Veteran

02 Feb 2022, 7:13 pm

I played Sims. The original. I got PC cause I wanted badly to play it. I saw it advertised in a computer game Magazine. That was like 1999.

Anyway, why is it , i see no sex dreams from females? I once asked this woman if she had sex dreams, and she said no, she said handsome strangers , blah blah, but wouldn't say it was a sex dreams....Either woman get them, 1. don't remember them, (doubt it). 2. Get them, wont admit it. (likely) 3. Don't get them, and its true what they say (they being science...but still unlikely.)

auntblabby
Veteran
Veteran

03 Feb 2022, 3:47 am

i know of at least one woman who had a sex dream.